Choi Tae Joon 최태준

Shinobu

30ky4wn.jpg

• Name:  최태준 / Choi Tae Joon (Choi Tae Jun)
  • Education:  Chung-Ang University
  • Profession: Actor
  • Birth Date:  1991-Jul-07
  • Birth Place:  Seoul, South Korea
  • Height:  183cm
  • Weight:  68kg

Television series

Film

• Pacemaker (2012) - Min Yoon-ki
  • Project X (2003)

Music Videos

• Kara-Bye Bye Happy Days (2013)

Source

Wikipedia

Dramawiki

Asianwiki

I think he's a very good actor.  I like to see more of him.  I want to make this thread so hopefully others who like him can post their thoughts as well as any news about him.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Park Jeong-min-I and Choi Tae-joon 

in KBS 2TV "Drama Special - Adolescence Medley"

via hancinema
photo310161.jpg

Actors Park Jeong-min-I and Choi Tae-joon have been cast for the KBS "Drama Special - Adolescence Medley".

This drama is based on an original web-toon based in an old village high school.

Park Jeong-min-I takes on the role of Sin Yeong-bok, right hand man to Lee Yeok-ho, a bully. Choi Tae-joon is Lee Yeok-ho who is attending high school at the age of 20.

Previously, Park Jeong-min-I rose as the Blue Chip of Chungmuro for his excellent performances in "Bleak Night", "Dancing Queen" and "Fist of Legend".

Choi Tae-joon appeared as Jo In-Seong's younger version in the SBS drama "Piano" and also asJeong Woo-seong in "Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats". He was recently in the SBS daily drama "Ugly Alert".

Meanwhile, the drama is being filmed at the moment and will be aired next month. Other casts includeKwak Dong-yeonLee Se-yeongKwak Jeong-wook and Bae Noo-ri.

Source : enews24.interest.me/n... ( English ) source 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...