Question about My Beauty Diary Mask?

Gitakawaii

So I want to try a mask by My Beauty Diary Mask since it's dirt cheap and I normally don't use mask but would like to try it :)I'm debating between the Black Pearl Mask or the Strawberry Yogurt Mask, I have normal to combination skin and break out sometimes. Which mask would you soompiers suggest? I need a mask to keep my skin hydrated and rejuvenated at night after a long day at work, something to calm my skin :)

Guest olivia75

My cousin has been using Natto. It does not have scent but nothing too overwhelming. #:-S This mask has been moisturizing and firming having perfect size instead of being too wide. You may try this. :)

Guest chloesophie

I love the black pearl one!
btw;
Enter my facemask giveaway! I also have a black pearl mask (and other korean facemasks) in the bundle :)

Guest mastermei_

I love the black pearl one and the arbutin one, they help brighten my skin a lot but if you have sensitive skin or skin that tends to break out due to fragranced products then I probably won't recommend them because they have quite a strong scent to them

Guest dreamingofu213

The Strawberry Yogurt mask would suit your skin type :) And it's yummy :DI'm giving away some My Beauty Friends masks and other stuff on my blog ;)

Archived