[Drama 2013] I Summon You, Gold! / 금 나와라, 뚝딱!

Guest syahrilaiyub

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Lauren2b2.  You said everything I wanted to say.  I felt like the writers of Kdramas wanted viewers to be kind and forgiven and learn to follow the villains, if you did evil things and just say SORRY then you will be forgiven.

The monster in this drama did horrible things to other people including murder attempt and the daughter in law lied and cheat even abundant her own fresh and blood. Is this human? and finally they end up with happiness. If viewers disagreed with me, please tell me that I am lunatic. This is not the only drama that I watched did the same story. The villains always got away with all evil. I tell myself to stop watching all this crap or I will end up the mental institution.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

jayakris said: Also, did we ever see anything made of gold in this drama?  Why the "gold" (금) in the name, if the whole thing was about tai-ya-mond?  We should have known that the drama was only intending to take us all for a ride, right from the first word!

Guest pandora30

Just finished watching this and words can't describe how utterly disgusted I am with the ending. I'm sorry but I assumed Monghee was the lead, and not Yoona. How foolish of me.

This is the first drama I've seen where all the evil people ending up with happy endings and the most decent character ended up alone and sad. This writer needs to be banned from ever writing another show. It's sad too cause this could have been an excellent drama.

Tip to new viewers, I recommend you watch, and then when you get to episode 39, stop watching and come up with your own ending. You're welcome :)

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The Adelaide Tree Surgery- Tree Pruning and Maintenance, A professional and experienced arboricultural company providing superior tree contracting and consultancy services around Adelaide and South Australia.You are supposed to follow a couple of safety rules as well while removing the trees from your garden. For instance, it is vital to consider the safety of you and your family along with the people and animals in the neighbourhood. This is important because it is really difficult to predict the direction wherein the trees would fall while using the traditional method of tree cutting, hence the safety of people around this area is not always guaranteed. Even the properties in your surrounding can be in at risk. This means you need to consider the professional Tree removal Adelaide services. Apart from the risks and other safety issues, you need to consider certain social and legal issues.

Archived