me sings Christina's "Beautiful"

binyboo_02

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

there's not much i can say about the recording ^^ just practice a few more times to polish it up and i think you're good to go!

good luck!!! ^_^ hope to see you debut one day :)

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

^you're going to the audition right? you'll only get like 30 seconds...you might get to sing a little longer if they like you...but other than that...it's 30 seconds...so you might want to cut it shorter...

you have a nice voice but you sound a bit nasal. and when you end your phrases they become emotionless. and since this song requires a lot of power, i suggest you power it up. :)

Guest yongwonhi

yeah, basically just cut it down. and i agree with what mmbop says. also, it could just be my personal preference, but i think you could slow it down a little, and i don't really like the way you pronounce "words."

once again, just personal preference. ^^; you have a great voice. good luck at the auditions!

you know, just because it's sung by xtina aguilera and it was a really popular song it's required for remakes to be powerful or else people will be like "eh." i mean if someone else sang this with the same range but with a voice that isn't as powerful i doubt people would be obsessed with lack of power

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

in my opinion, the beginning of the song is kind of boring. the chorus or the end of the song, where she hits the highest notes and adlibs, that the part that shows off a lot of vocal talent. i would try to sing with more emotion. good luck in your audition :)

ok.. im going to be COMPLETELY honest cause if someone really wants to make it they should know everything.. and btw this is ONLY MY OPINION.. so yea, i just want you to succeed...

Throughout the song, i felt like you were kind of running out of breath and the emphasism on some words and not on others, weren't matching, some sound too forced, others, not enough - "NO MATTER WHAT THEY say" for example. It felt somewhat shaky, but then in other parts you started to slur your words and the overall ambience of the song got even more unstable. You also sound a little nasally. Maybe try taking deeper breaths and opening your mouth a little more when you sing. I sound completely different when i sing like that... anyways i hope this helps, don't be offended by anythinhg i say. I think you have a good potential to sound really good so keep working, maybe i'll see you at the auditions

I agree with soccer63005. Christina Aguilera is really hard to sing & I respect you for actually trying to sing this song. SM is aware of how great of a singer Christina Aguilera is.. so try to put some EMOTION into the song.

You do sound a little nasally, try to sing from your stomach.

What other singers do you like? Try to find a song that best fits your voice. Some people tend to forget that they shouldn't try to imitate the singers.. everyone has a different way or style of singing. So try to find a couple of songs that you're comfortable singing.

g'luck with your auditions!

Guest delightful123

yea you do sound a bit nasal... and you like slur your words... or do something to the words o.O you either put a weird accent to them or slur them together.. you don't need to do that ^^ i noticed a lot of people sing like that to sound like the original singer... that kinda thing should come naturally =] just sing naturally =]]]

Guest PockyUpNose

I think you're gonna get nailed on not being powerful enough. Do you think Xtina song is the right choice for you?

thx for all the comments guys.......i'm definitley gonna work on all of that stuff before the auditions^^........hmmm i am thinking of some other songs i should do and oh yeah....does anyknow a good recorder i could use??........cause mine whenever i get loud the thing cracks.......and i'm sure it's not the mic's fault cause it's new

not the recorder's problem. the mic probably can't handle the frequency of high vocals lol or something

you could try:

martina mcbride - valentine

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...E167AA62657CD7C

christina aguilera - obvious (during her not as powerful voice days)

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...C13E1B54EFD89D1

lara fabian - i will love again (ballad version -- it's lower in key than the original uptempo version)

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...25F054E2A32C0BD

lara fabian - i will love again (original version -- if you can do the higher key)

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...BC1308455A9962D

air supply - making love out of nothing at all (this one is a pretty good song to do since it shows off your breath control abilities)

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...928BA240EB0A45F

Archived