Korean Record Labels that have English online auditions/e-mail auditions

Guest BoiceMelodyInspiritBeauty

okay, so I've already sent my stuff to JYP, SM, Jellyfish, and Big Hit.

And I want to know more companies that I can audition to via internet.

It's better if it's e-mail but a long as it's in English and I don't have to post my video to Youtube then tagging them or any public means, it's okay.

I don't leave in Korea nor have the money to go there so this is my only hope (for now)

*note* I'm a very private person that's why I don't want to post my audition publicly.

Only one person besides me know about this. lol And I'm not the kind of person that you would think that can think of something like this.

(Just thinking of the people around me finding this out, LLLOOOLLLL, they will freak out and I'm sure they will have something to chit-chat about.)

So Please Don't assunme that I'm ashamed or I'm hiding the "fact" that I don;t have a talent or what.

Guest EverydayImKpopping

You are looking for companies with specifically English audition options right? Unfortunately, I haven't found any so far besides the ones you listed above.
But did you take a look at the Asian Entertainment Company thread? It has a lot of different company options. I sifted through a few of them, none having English options though, but I may have missed a few.
I'm also looking for companies with either English or Chinese options, haven't had much luck. But I'll post the names on here if I find any :D

@everydayimkpopping

Well, I've been thinking lately and I think I'll focus more on the companies with English since I'm a foreigner. And I've realize that there'res no reason for them to not make an English version of their online audition unless they really want someone who can understand Korean. (T_T) aww it hurts...

Yah, I did look there. Actually that's where I found out about jellyfish. Unfortunately, that's the only one I found besides the other companies I know.

Are you Chinese ? Anyway, Goodluck to us ! ^^

Guest EverydayImKpopping

Yeah, it probably means they don't want foreigners :(

I'm from Taiwan^^ but ethnically I'm only half Asian, which is a drawback...

Guest sicasyl16@hotmail.comsylpi

Is there someone that has pass through online audition and now she/he is a trainee at korea company?? I really curious about this.

I follow jyp audition, but i don't get some notice that i pass that audition. And now i think i prepare to follow kpop star hunt audition. Someone want to join? I come from Indonesia:)

Guest EverydayImKpopping

@_RaiN_ I really hope it's not a drawback :3 And I hope they'll overlook my Caucasian half because I look more Asian...
@brumbrumYou have? I always thought Korean dramas were better haha~~ But you should give Taiwan pop music a try :o In my opinion, the dramas from Taiwan really aren't the best, but the music isn't that bad ^^

• 1 month later...

^ I tried C-Jes but it requires social number so I cannot proceed. I haven't tried Loen though. Tnx !

• 4 months later...
Guest Hamun Jung

sicasyl16@hotmail.comsylpi said: Is there someone that has pass through online audition and now she/he is a trainee at korea company?? I really curious about this.

I follow jyp audition, but i don't get some notice that i pass that audition. And now i think i prepare to follow kpop star hunt audition. Someone want to join? I come from Indonesia:)

• 1 month later...
Guest Melody Choi

BoiceMelodyInspiritBeauty said:

okay, so I've already sent my stuff to JYP, SM, Jellyfish, and Big Hit.

And I want to know more companies that I can audition to via internet.

It's better if it's e-mail but a long as it's in English and I don't have to post my video to Youtube then tagging them or any public means, it's okay.

I don't leave in Korea nor have the money to go there so this is my only hope (for now)

*note* I'm a very private person that's why I don't want to post my audition publicly.

Only one person besides me know about this. lol And I'm not the kind of person that you would think that can think of something like this.

(Just thinking of the people around me finding this out, LLLOOOLLLL, they will freak out and I'm sure they will have something to chit-chat about.)

So Please Don't assunme that I'm ashamed or I'm hiding the "fact" that I don;t have a talent or what.

whaaaattt ?!! woww !! you must be so good :DD well, that's too bad. But still, congrats that's YG !! xD
anyway, I thought they only have mail auditions.. tnx for the info ^-^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest exoticbubble

how many rounds do you have to survive when you make email audition? do you have to fly to korea when they accept your email? and what about you pass the second audition? i heard from SM you have to pass 3 rounds but i'm not sure about YG, JYP or the other companys. if you pass the second round do you have to fly back home and then come back to korea for the third round again?? 

@Melody Choi did they tell you to pay the flight by yourself? anyway congrats for passing the online audition!! :) 

• 1 month later...

exoticbubble said:

how many rounds do you have to survive when you make email audition? do you have to fly to korea when they accept your email? and what about you pass the second audition? i heard from SM you have to pass 3 rounds but i'm not sure about YG, JYP or the other companys. if you pass the second round do you have to fly back home and then come back to korea for the third round again?? 

@Melody Choi did they tell you to pay the flight by yourself? anyway congrats for passing the online audition!! :) 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest mystery79

Hi... I was wonder if now you are 17... is it too late to become trainee... and what if you not very fluent in korean... are they going to teach us... btw congratulations to @Melody

• 1 month later...
Guest monifawilliams162_at_yahoo.com_stv

I.. want to try out for bighit but am not Asian will they still let me try plus my friend told me there is a e-mail that I can send my video and information to

But we both don't what it is also congratulations @Melody

Archived