♥ [F3 & Friends] ♥ KimJaeJoong ♥ KimHyunJoong ♥ ParkYooChun ♥

vzmeiin

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140407 Kim Hyunjoong, “Park Yoochun is warm and sensitive, I have no choice but to act well”April 6, 2014 · rilanna

1396805148_680358.jpg~original

Singer-actor Kim Hyun Joong mentioned his close colleagues JYJ’s Park Yoochun and Big Bang’s T.O.P (Choi Seung Hyun).

In a recent interview with TV Daily in Samcheong-dong on April 4, the day after KBS2′s Wed-Thur drama ‘Inspiring Generation: The Birth of the God of Battle’ finale, Kim Hyun Joong mentioned Park Yoochun and Choi Seung Hyun when asked “Do you often talk with other idol singers who are active as actors?”.

Kim Hyunjoong said, “I think the successful cases of ‘idol member turned actor’ are Yoochun and Seung Hyun. When I spoke on the phone with Seung Hyun, he told me he was working hard filming for ‘Tazza’. I hear about Yoochun only through the grapevine, but I hear he’s fully engaged in his work”.

Kim Hyunjoong added, “Instead of a pretense, he communicates with the director and tries to melt into his role. Yoochun is normally a sensitive and warm person. When I look at people who act well, basically they have good emotions; Yoochun is like that,” and “When I look at people who can’t succeed, they think ‘He does it, so I should too’ and only read the lines without any emotions. In that sense, Yoochun and Seung Hyun are extraodinary,” complimenting Park Yoochun and Choi Seunghyun.

Park Yoochun is currently appearing in SBS’s Wed-Thur drama ‘Three Days’, and T.O.P is preoccupied in filming for movie ‘Tazza 2’. Kim Hyun Joong plans to start preparing for his concert after taking a break for about 2 weeks.

Source: TV DailyTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3
Updated:

Kim Hyun Joong praised Park Yoochun’s action performance in ‘Three Days’.

Meeting with the reporter recently at a nearby café in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Kim Hyunjoong expressed his thoughts about the action scenes in SBS drama ‘Three Days’.

Kim Hyun Joong, who said he had watched ‘Three Days’ – which airs within the same time slot as ‘Inspiring Generation’ did – explained, “I was indeed curious about Yoochun’s acting. I feel that I should see it for myself and so I could learn if there’s something to learn. Even though I couldn’t watch every episode of ‘Three Days’, I watched it a few times.”

“I felt that the action scenes are very moderated. I think it’s because ‘Three Days’ is a present-day drama and Yoochun is in charge of Presidential security,” he added.

As ‘idol-turned-actors’ Kim Hyun Joong and Park Yoochun, with their roles as Shin Jung Tae in ‘Inspiring Generation’ and Han Tae Kyung in ‘ Three Days’ respectively, share something in common: both received favourable responses for their splendid action performances.

Kim Hyun Joong drew the comparison that the difference between action performances in ‘Inspiring Generation’ and in ‘Three Days’ lies in the moderation.

“I think the actions in ‘Inspiring Generation’ are less moderated and all about survival instinct. In the 1930s [people] use bare hands as weapon. On the other hand, I think ‘Three Days’ is a modern action drama with moderated scenes,” he explained.

Sources: TV Daily + Star N NewsTranslated by: rilanna and pvtse of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

Archived