Quantcast
Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

little bunny

[Official] Kkaemi/Enrique Geum-Go Dok Mi/Yoon Shi Yoon-Park Shin Hye from Flower Boy Next Door

Recommended Posts

haha oh yes yes i do remember!He doesn't hold back saying stuff like that,does he?He compliments her right out on the open!Also in here->
Investigating Strong heart ep 159 round3!!:-Bep1593.png
Reaction?? *mmmm :D*ep15931.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Investigating Strong heart ep 159 round4!! :-B A question-->ep1594.png
A supportive man!!-> :\">ep15941.png
Success!!!<:-Pep15942.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Investigating Strong heart ep 159 round5!!  :-B A curiocity->ep1591a.png
Awwww!!:o3ep1591b.png
hohohoho!!!;))ep1591c.png
*i'll get you for that!!!grrr*B-)ep1591d.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Investigation is over...for now!!! *-:)strongheart159q.png

What could he been telling her?:-/strongheartep160.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@nilerose, @jonejone...welcome to this thread :)

Frinda

said:

Investigating Strong heart ep 159 round1!! :-B
...That's an unusual private message!!!:Pep159no1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG! I'm here! I'm here! I am so jumping into this ship with all my freaking heart. So giddy it's not even funny. Lol. I see fellow neighbours in here. WAVING HELLO!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG I AM ALSO HERE. Thank you for this thread!! THIS COUPLE IS SO CUTE. SO. CUTE. haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oppss...already posted..sorry!Baeksang awards 2011YSH-PSHhtm_20110526223028c000c010-004.jpg

credit to d owner :)>-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not 100% sure but i remember someone saying PSH mentions about their first meeting in taxi episode,her impression of him were he was nervous when she asked him to take a pic together.On High Kick :-$


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello everyone  Can I join to the Shipping Boat  :)
Hi @Frinda nice Investigation in strong heart episode 159just want to add more,notice how Si Yoon shy when about to ask the Incident Picture below577435_566565170029445_1308414077_n.jpg
544197_566565183362777_879266275_n.jpg
He Was so helpless Explaining About The Incidence "he said he is not looking at her Dress instead her LEGS" that make all of them Laughed 
:))
555419_566565256696103_282747631_n.jpg
He ask shinhye Helps to clarify The Rumor  ;;)525306_566565283362767_1754675647_n.jpg
then Kim Ji Hoon added some ADLIB  "So You Are accepting his heART?? :x 554926_566565983362697_1911548739_n.jpg
419338_566565320029430_607095991_n.jpg p

=)) =))  the two of them Look annoyed LOL, i will not be surprised if One day 'RUMOR about them "they are TWO perfect for each other Like other said DoKmi and Keugeum In real Life in inverse personality  ;)) :o) :x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ijustloveher said: =)) =))  the two of them Look annoyed LOL, i will not be surprised if One day 'RUMOR about them "they are TWO perfect for each other
 Like other said DoKmi and Keugeum In real Life in inverse personality  ;)) :o) :x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@frinda thanks im looking forward to it..also hoping someone with good heart to subtitle the said videoi found  long video after party
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvndk7_mama-2012-after-party-big-bang-fantastic-baby_people#.UTCoEzD-HWe
  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ijustloveher said: @frinda thanks im looking forward to it..also hoping someone with good heart to subtitle the said videoi found  long video after party
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvndk7_mama-2012-after-party-big-bang-fantastic-baby_people#.UTCoEzD-HWe
  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frinda said: ijustloveher said: @frinda thanks im looking forward to it..also hoping someone with good heart to subtitle the said videoi found  long video after party
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvndk7_mama-2012-after-party-big-bang-fantastic-baby_people#.UTCoEzD-HWe
  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After Siyoon whispered something in Shinhye's ear, she playfully hit him. I wonder what he said that was so funny hehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just one to add more from ST ep 159 --look at siyoon face 482586_566621880023774_1796621442_n.jpg :)) sh ask to give example how sweet she is need to act with KJH look at YSY face , =))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

another picture of Kkaemi Couple :x :x

14672a4a5121abcc1fec69.png

146d4d3e510f29c105e582.png

23601435512aee0e2b2461.png

27268b395110b8d624523e.png

1214304e512f8d6a20a841.png

2314304e512f8d671ff723.png

still from http://manzzang.tistory.com (his/her picture is AWESOME!! :-b )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just one to add more from ST ep 159 --look at siyoon face  :)) sh ask to give example how sweet she is need to act with KJH look at YSY face ' date=' =))[/quote']

@ijistloveher not just that, but when Boom asked Siyoon if he's ever seen Shinhye shown feelings or affections to JH, he straight up said "no, I haven't seen anything like that" lol

They should have made her do aegyo to SY instead of JH. I mean, kkaemi is the drama otp, right? Smh

Btw JH is really awkward on variety shows. But the awkward makes it funny lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...