[Drama 2013] Gu Am Heo Joon 구암 허준

Guest YunRa1430270238

Guest xopo17

yeah.... finally nam goong min made his appearence in this drama, i watched this drama becoz only him, hope he will stay a long time until end of episode :x

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KJH's age is really showing and the bags under his eyes are very distracting.  A young man he's not.Too bad.  This drama has some really nice background visuals.  

I'm also not particularly fond either of the actress who plays his mother.  She doesn't have the same gracious presence as the actress in the 1999 version.  
Let's hope he will improve when he's acting closer to his age.

Guest maswag

KJH's age is really showing and the bags under his eyes are very distracting.  A young man he's not.Too bad.  This drama has some really nice background visuals.  

I'm also not particularly fond either of the actress who plays his mother.  She doesn't have the same gracious presence as the actress in the 1999 version.  

But it's still a very good drama, right?

Guest conduongmuathu

Ratings
Episode 01 Nationwide 6.7% Episode 02 Nationwide 7.5%Episode 03 Nationwide 7.6% Episode 04 Nationwide 6.2% 
Episode 05 Nationwide 5.7%Episode 06 Nationwide 5.4%Episode 07 Nationwide 6.2%
Episode 08 Nationwide 6.1%
Episode 09 Nationwide 5.4%

Credit: AGB

Having watched the 1999 version and just checking this one out.  It is safe to say with exception to the first 3 episodes, this is a duplicate of the original (with very minor changes) where it comes to the adulthood scenes.  I did like the original, I wanted to see what they were going to do with this one - the answer so far (not much at all).  If you have not watched the original, suggest sticking to this one so you can get a few surprises and be entertained.  If you have watched the original, you can skip it as you will not be surprised at all, may not be willing to be there for the long haul as you will either continue making a comparison of both shows and get bored/frustrated.

As for the actor and the age factor.  K-dramas for years has have a tendency to use 2 actors/actresses to play (a) younger version (B) teen-adult version.  They do not include the © the young adult/teen i.e 17-26 years in these shows,
(I have yet to see that happen otherwise) which of course based on the timeline of the show we as viewers are bound to notice, you cannot hide age ---- much (in this case its very obvious).  I think one of the main reasons for this is money or may be they have yet to think about it as for most watchers though it is noticed, try to ignore it and focus on the story. 

Spoiler alert:-  fellow viewers you have a  very long way to go for his true age to catch up to the series.

Guest maswag

Having watched the 1999 version and just checking this one out.  It is safe to say with exception to the first 3 episodes, this is a duplicate of the original (with very minor changes) where it comes to the adulthood scenes.  I did like the original, I wanted to see what they were going to do with this one - the answer so far (not much at all).  If you have not watched the original, suggest sticking to this one so you can get a few surprises and be entertained.  If you have watched the original, you can skip it as you will not be surprised at all, may not be willing to be there for the long haul as you will either continue making a comparison of both shows and get bored/frustrated.

As for the actor and the age factor.  K-dramas for years has have a tendency to use 2 actors/actresses to play (a) younger version (B) teen-adult version.  They do not include the © the young adult/teen i.e 17-26 years in these shows, (I have yet to see that happen otherwise) which of course based on the timeline of the show we as viewers are bound to notice, you cannot hide age ---- much (in this case its very obvious).  I think one of the main reasons for this is money or may be they have yet to think about it as for most watchers though it is noticed, try to ignore it and focus on the story. 

Spoiler alert:-  fellow viewers you have a  very long way to go for his true age to catch up to the series.

On a short note: is it good or not?

maswag said:

all4movies

wrote:

»

KJH's age is really showing and the bags under his eyes are very distracting.  A young man he's not.Too bad.  This drama has some really nice background visuals.  <br />

<br />

I'm also not particularly fond either of the actress who plays his mother.  She doesn't have the same gracious presence as the actress in the 1999 version.  <br />

Guest conduongmuathu

Ratings
Episode 01 Nationwide 6.7% Episode 02 Nationwide 7.5%Episode 03 Nationwide 7.6% Episode 04 Nationwide 6.2% 
Episode 05 Nationwide 5.7%Episode 06 Nationwide 5.4%Episode 07 Nationwide 6.2%
Episode 08 Nationwide 6.1%
Episode 09 Nationwide 5.4%
Episode 10 Nationwide 6.3%

Credit: AGB

Guest annieice

hi everybody,
thanks for opening this thread, I was so happy to see this drama, I'm a huge Yeo ho Min fan :) I found some pics on YHM fb page and twitter :)

57969335828284429213611.jpg

48265535828910429151052.jpg

Archived