[Drama 2013] Gu Am Heo Joon 구암 허준

Guest YunRa1430270238

Guest maswag

Auntie Mame said: Just for the first episode, the scenery in this drama is beautiful.  As well as the realistic sets and scenes portrayed.  It is more like a prime time drama than a daily drama.   It'll be interesting to see if this quality continues throughout the entire 120 episodes.

I wonder how long they'll have the childhood portion before getting into the adult characters.  And, as with all dramas, we start immediately on the jealousy and back-stabbing aspects of the drama. 

Frankly, 120 episodes is a way beyond my endurance.  :P

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JEYEF

Still no news for any subbing team....
I'm worrying a bit, how can we enjoy this without the subs?

Thanks semi-fly for the fast upload!
Again and again your an angel, but where's the epi 1?  :P

Guest JEYEF

Auntie Mame said: Just for the first episode, the scenery in this drama is beautiful.  As well as the realistic sets and scenes portrayed.  It is more like a prime time drama than a daily drama.   It'll be interesting to see if this quality continues throughout the entire 120 episodes.

I wonder how long they'll have the childhood portion before getting into the adult characters.  And, as with all dramas, we start immediately on the jealousy and back-stabbing aspects of the drama. 

Frankly, 120 episodes is a way beyond my endurance.  :P

Guest conduongmuathu

Ratings
Episode 01 TNmS Nationwide 6.5% / Seoul 7.6%  AGB Below Top 20
Episode 02 TNmS Nationwide 7.4% / Seoul 8.6%  AGB Nationwide 7.5% / Seoul 8.6%

Guest JEYEF

Rising ratings is a good sign.
Maybe the anticipation for the adult characters are heating up!
I have to be positive with tonight's  episode, it seems that Kim Joo-Hyuk, Park Jin Hee and Nam Gung-Min will enter our small screen!

I am currently rewatching Heo Jun 1999 version.  It is interesting to watch this as the same time.  I watched episode 1 tonight and noticed some script changes.  The production values look good so far, but I hate the poster.  it's very unflattering to the actors.
@maswag.  I love the side by side comparisons of the characters.  Let's hope this is a good start to the series.  

Guest maswag

Auntie Mame said: MBC-America has the first episode subbed on Hulu.  (Unfortunately, that doesn't help any viewer who is not in the U.S.)

Perhaps, you can search the internet. 

Archived