[Drama 2013] Cruel Palace / War of Flowers 궁중잔혹사 / 꽃들의 전쟁

Guest LHRCN

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@purexorange, Lady Jo is not fictional even though there are lots of fictional characters in this drama. There isn't much English information about her but you can read King Injo's article on Wikipedia. She's formally known as 'deposed Jo Gwi-in'

Guest LHRCN

@purexorange
yeah lady Jo is not fictional, but i think her story in this drama is fictional
because I cant find any of her history on wikipedia, just found her name as one of the king's woman.

as for Kim Jae jeom, he is not a fictional character,too. I can find his name on wikipedia, but in the history, he was a good scholar,he didnt want to be a king, while the drama makes him the evil one.

btw I read one of the summary that Lady Jo wants to make her son the king, wonder of its Nam Hyuk's son or is it King Injo's son.
I think I am more interest in jo So Young+ Nam Hyuk's love story.

I wonder if Nam hyuk betrayed her in the end, cause I think she will use him to gain more power or makes him to hide her true personality
Lady Jo's character is said as a low class girl but I see that she is dressed beautifully, well I forgot that her father is a noble who married her mother who is an ordinary woman, and she is his mistress. 

Guest maswag

Are you guys sure that the subbers will sub this drama? because they didn't sub queen Insoo. And also do you guys think that this drama will be succesful? because yet again queen Insoo was not that good and these 2 dramas are from the same broadcast (jTBC). I really want these questions to be answered. :D

Guest LHRCN

maswag said: Are you guys sure that the subbers will sub this drama? because they didn't sub queen Insoo. And also do you guys think that this drama will be succesful? because yet again queen Insoo was not that good and these 2 dramas are from the same broadcast (jTBC). I really want these questions to be answered. :D

Guest maswag

Got to admit that I think i'm maybe in love (i'm a guy) with kim hyun joo.. I mean she is so beautiful! Maybe the most beautiful woman in korea? :P
Is she married by the way?

Courtly the Tales of Cruelty Towards' neurologic, Princess of Wales, transformation ... Kim Hyun-joo and daeripgak
Asia Today Song, Ji - Hyeon, an actor neurologic, Princess of Wales was fully transformed.
Detergent tip, Gyeongsangbuk-Mungyeong neurologic recently conducted new comprehensive programming channel JTBC's weekend drama 'courtly the Tales of Cruelty Towards Flowers of War' (a play jeonghayeon, directing nojongchan, taken at the scene of courtly the Tales of Cruelty Towards below) to minhuibin Kang born again.
Building artificial (yideokhwa) father-in-law as the consort of holding power Sohyun Baptist sejabin avail Cho (Kim Hyun-joo) and daeripgak minhuibin Kang figures.
Neurologic perfect debut for the first time in 16 years, wearing the costume and set out to shoot the drama, even members of his government revealed that pose.
Is said that he handed to the staff friendly greeting energize expound on the set NG without perfect on 30 extra smoke just did.
Good neurologic want, I was just thinking about "dramas try once came into the neck shot was glad seolrego" closest friends dressed in hanbok video calls look shows had everyone laughing, having fun. "New" testimony said.
Crew "neurologic strives to constantly read through the script and character study that continues to digest more fully their roles," "us, please expect the transformation of the neurologic find a home theater with a new image" urged
'Courtly the Tales of Cruelty Towards the wretched court of the women themselves in order to win the love of power the Joseon Dynasty king of the devil is going fierce portrayal of cancer drama. The first 23 days will be broadcast
2013031208172071717_1.jpg

Guest LHRCN

maswag said: Got to admit that I think i'm maybe in love (i'm a guy) with kim hyun joo.. I mean she is so beautiful! Maybe the most beautiful woman in korea? :P
Is she married by the way?

Guest LHRCN

new goody
I dont understand it, i think Nam Hyuk became officer and project Lady Jo
I see a queen or an other concubine of king Injo, Crown Prince Seo Hyun and his wife.
the 3 princes in one line as the 3 sons of the king.
Kim Jae Jeom- King InJo- Lady Jo fight with each other.
bloodpalace_s_people00.jpg
JTBC

Archived