Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

violetdreams

Eyes on Arabs arts ... MAHER ZAIN ARABIAN MUSLIM AMAZING VOICE ..:)

Mesut Kurtis - Eidun Saeed feat. Maher Zain | Official Lyric Video

I never know that fans can send their pictures for this. If I know about this earlier... anyway. Happy Eid to all.

Maher Zain - One Day | UNHCR’s Nansen Refugee Award Ceremony

The song ‘One Day’ written in honour of refugees everywhere, and performed exclusively for UNHCR at the 60th anniversary of the Nansen Refugee Award Ceremony in Geneva, Switzerland. Maher Zain is a High Profile Supporter of UNHCR (United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees). If you you want to find out more about Maher's recent trip to Lebanon where he witnessed first hand the work UNHCR does with Syrian refugees, then visit: http://rfg.ee/BjVW4

Tala'al Badru Alayna طلع البدر علينا | Awakening Live at The London Apollo

Maher Zain, Hamza Namira, Mesut Kurtis, Raef and Irfan Makki performing Tala'al Badru Alayna live at The Apollo Theatre, London - United Kingdom, concert organised by Awakening Live. This song was first sung by the people of Medina to welcome Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him when he arrived in their blessed city on the year that marked the 1st Hijri year (Islamic Calendar).

Maher Zain - Forgive Me | Awakening Live At The London Apollo

Maher Zain performing "Forgive Me" live at The Apollo Theatre, London - United Kingdom. © 2014 Awakening Records

Maher Zain - ماهر زين - رضيت بالله رباً | Radhitu (Arabic) | Vocals Only (lyrics)

Maher Zain - Radhitu Billahi Rabbaa (Acapella - Vocals Only) official lyric video from "Forgive Me" album.