[variety] Super Junior Reality Survival Drama 대결! 슈퍼주니

Guest aymei

Guest silverwingz

i am uploading the LQ version in MU atm.. it's almost 200 MB, so i split it into two parts.. so it can upload faster.. so you'll need winrar.. i'll BRB with the links!

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ LOL im uploading it to MU too, I'm just about done with it.

Can someone on aim wanna chat with me? I'm too nervous to watch it alone in the dark...

LQ Version uploaded on MEGAUPLOAD by aymei & requested by 17X

Ep. 1 Part 1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NPH4NXKE

Ep. 1 Part 2

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z8TNCJ9X

Ep. 1 Part 3

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GLC9I7ST

Does someone have it in HQ with the game at the end?

If you have the link with clubbox, can you give me a link where i will be able to immediatly download the video? because when i go to a clubbox they ask me a IP and PW and i don't have it.

thanks in advance :D

Sorry, i finaly found what i am looking for!

Guest silverwingz

[LQ] M.Net Super Junior Mini Drama Episode 1 060816:

This is one complete file in the .wmv extension. In total it is 175MB in size.

PART 1

PART 2

INSTRUCTIONS~

1. Download parts 1 & 2 and put them in the same folder in any directory on you hard drive

2. Use a program called WINRAR (if you don't have you can just download it HERE ~ it's free) to extract the file by:

( a ) Right click on the part 1 file

( b ) Select "Extract Here"

( c ) The file will extract..

**It is one file.. so don't worry.. you won't have to join anything**

If there are any problems.. just PM me..

OH.. and if there are subs.. I will most likely hardsub them in LQ.. if i can.. =)

I was wondering if the download links on the first page has the game. I downloaded 3 parts (the first episode) from clubbox, but mine didn't have the game.

Are the games actually part of the mini-drama?

Guest Funkie_dayZ

wah... nice nice..

ep1 is nice.. reminds me a lot of mystery 6... =D

i think the games are like a challenge for them to determine who will be the 'leader' for the mini-drama (the leader will than pick their own teams)... - from what i had seen and gathered in ep1 =D

btw... any of you guys know if there will be anybody or any subbing teams whom gonna sub this show?? i would like to help out.. but i dunno korean so yea... i can onli help out in the timing.. >.<""

hope someone will sub this.. cuz it seems interesting =P

Guest greenSTAR

i just finished watching it. its soo great. but it reminds me of m6 but with better acting skills and story. cant wait for the subs.

I was wondering if the download links on the first page has the game. I downloaded 3 parts (the first episode) from clubbox, but mine didn't have the game.

Games are part of the mini drama & part 1 on the first page whichever link you pick will have the game.

Guest Storytime

It came out only yesterday, so I don't believe translations are out yet. Anyway, it was better for me to watch it without subs because I would have died screaming. Seriously.

Guest xbananas

wow thank you to the people who uploaded it on MU for those who can't use clubbox :D! even though i'll be scared out of my wits, i'm still watching it because it's SUJUUUUUUU.

Guest muffafa

heeyy!

how do i get english sub for the super junior full house drama?

please answar me !!

EDIT

how do i get english sub for the super junior full house Drama??

please answar me!!

EDIT..

Guest daisivi

thanks hageema7, haha i guess i was off with the whole garlic thing =X it seemed like sungmin could tolerate the spiciness really well haha

Guest soupinmychickenoodle

O__O just watched ep 1, omg the girl was so freaky looking! hehe, kangin looked so cool and hot in the end (the smirk)...even though...yeah. LOL. OMG the preview for next week's. ehehheehehe, I CANNOT waitttt~!! hehehehehehe.

editt

oh and thank you guys so much for uploading onto MU :)

Guest MsCHua

Hopefully there are going to be subbers for this drama. Can't wait to watch it though. :)

Thank you aymei; you're really organized. I'm grateful for a topic starter like you.

Archived