[variety] Super Junior Reality Survival Drama 대결! 슈퍼주니

Guest aymei

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toiLET

yeahyuhhh its FINALLY outtt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy

urgh but i cant watch scary stuff and just looking at the pictures scared the living krap out of me.

Guest sarangie

wait~!!!

kangin is also in this??????

ahhhhhhhhhhh

the more excitment~!!!

can't wait to watch it...

gotta watch it at night~! :ph34r:

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

man i wanna watch it so bad. damn to bad i can't download it from clubbox. dumb username isnt working. damnnn.

somebody upload it on Megaupload! haha

i need to be more patience but damn its SUPER JUNIOR!!! haha

Guest your_sheroe

Wow... LOL I thought it was scary from the first preview but now it looks pretty... intense! :o

But how come... I only counted 12??

HANKYUNG that fella is missing... hmmm where is he?

Man i cannot wait for sub for this... its a MINI drama... Y_Y

Wow... LOL I thought it was scary from the first preview but now it looks pretty... intense! :o

But how come... I only counted 12??

HANKYUNG that fella is missing... hmmm where is he?

Man i cannot wait for sub for this... its a MINI drama... Y_Y

^

yeah hankyung's VISA (and no, VISA isn't a credit card) isn't going through so he isn't able to be in the drama.

Heechul, kibum & siwon won't be in this drama much either because of their schedules for other programs, and of course heechul cause he's in the hospital.

does anyone have this on megaupload or something??!

i'm soo~~ desparate to see it!

but clubbox doesn't like me today, it's not working >_<

plz and thankz!

Guest __JBM*

zomgg.<3 time to rant. hahah.

fdjsalfjds HIGHLIGHT the game part was SO cute! kyuhyun as yul and sungmin as.. i forgot her name (yoon eunhye). aigo it was so funny when he put on the funny glasses with the eyebrows and nose. as for the 'PRINCE' drama, that was a bit scary, but once you think about the girl, she looks kinda.. funny.. so when she popped up in the dark at the last part, i was practically laughing (weird humor, i know).

and for the other part, the part with kangin getting beaten up was so funny. ryeowook looks hot in this.<3

and zomgggggg WHAT A TWIST O_____O". hahaahahaha okay i'm gonna stop now jfklds

^________________^. it was pretty good. i'd never watch this in the dark though :/

caps1.jpg

caps2.jpg

caps3.jpg

caps4.jpg

caps5.jpg

credit; me for taking caps ;D.

Hyuk Jae and that stupid mask scared the crap out of me when I watched it live. Ahah. x_x But asdfghjkl hopefully there will be subs for this drama. :D <3

OMG me too like twice! i was so scared when i was watching it live ..that girl was freakyy i screamed so many times when she came up and i hate it when the scary music comes on

my hand was practically covering the whole screen but the begining was cute tho ^_^

im about to rewatch it now and next week's preview was SMEXIEST thing everr lol

^ im not sure, but im about to watch the drama, REALLY nervous if I should or not. I might not even put sound on. & just watch it without sound. LOL.

edit: thanks boballay for uploading the LQ version, I added your links to the first post. =D

Guest sungified

Next;s week theme seem to be about them being all over each other. XD Hahaha.

I didn't like the first part of the drama, the one with the girl. It was okay, didn't scare me that much.

I like the second one much better, KangIn. They bullied him so much he even killed himself. >.< Sadddd. HyukJae and his mask, I wanted to smack him soo much when he pop out of nowhere with the mask. xD scared the freaking crap out me. >_>

Guest Storytime

Ah, darn them for having such a good make-up artist. Everything looks so real. T-T And how does Donghae stand having worms crawl all over his arm? I'm currently downloading it, so I'm going to take a quick shower and listen to Hwanhee's songs from OTR. :) Then I'll turn up all the lights and watch it.

Btw, I believe this week's theme was horror. Next week should be Romance. :P

^ to answer your question, you need a clubbox id & pw & clubbox to begin with.

But she had links for you to dl from a non clubbbox link from the ones they had on clubbox.

Edit: okay I watched into the drama like 5 minutes and stopped. It was too scary for me. T___________T wahhhh umma!! its too scaryy.... the girl with white eyes is too much for me, along with long black hair & cut faced & bleeding. GAHHH~

^ to answer your question, you need a clubbox id & pw & clubbox to begin with.

But she had links for you to dl from a non clubbbox link from the ones they had on clubbox.

:DHi

:unsure: do you have the link of a non cluboox?? :unsure: please? because i would like in HQ and with the game in the end? if it's possible of course lol :blush:

Archived