Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

Hello everyone! Me too! I will never forget all the memories of being an O2 couple fan. Wishing all the best for our Hye Kyo & In Sung' good friend, JoongKi. She's in a good hand that's why I'm not sad.  Let's wish them all the best. Waiting for JIS other half that he realy deserved. 

• Like 3

I somehow miss SHK and JIS. When will these two work again?  JIS is one of my fave leading men that SHK has worked with.  In less than two month his leading lady in in the hit drama TWTWB, Godess SHK  is getting married with his close friend SJK so yeah everyone expects his attendance at SSC's wedding on 31st of October 2017.   

• Like 2

On 07/11/2017 at 2:12 AM, wbhkis said:

Would you know if JIS was at SSC's wedding, @Nini Song?

Hello there. Nice to talk to you again here. There's no JIS pic. in attendance at SSC's wedding last October 31,2017. How sad :dissapointed_relieved::( but rumors said JIS came late at after party so there's no pictures of him. It also said JIS was filming of his movie, the location was outside Seoul, from Seoul. JIS is very quiet about them. Do you notice something between JIS and SJK?:ph34r:

• Like 2

hi @wbhkis  that is also my query, where is JIS in the Song/couple wedding???? I checked out and visit his thread, and other fans also asking about him,  It is just sooooo weird that he did not attend the wedding, and surely it would be so much weirder if he is not invited,  as he is the groom bestie, I'm really surprised h'es missing in action in the most awaited  wedding in South Kor. I am a fan  of JIS and SHK , but I don;t ship them,  but If I would have to choose in all the screen partners of Kyo had in the past , I would choose JIS , not because I'm his fan but because JIS and SHK really look good together. Anyways seems the male Song is a good choice too,  surely there are million fans out there happy with the end happy story of the Song couple, but It can't be denied there are also million fans out there,  who is not happy,  It is so evident, especially on the SHK thread,  before it was a happy place thread, everyone  is in happy mood,  good camaraderie among fans /members , but now it is sooooo boring thread, its true! I can count on my fingers the number of who fans who post on SHK thread now a days.  I just wish that JIS will have drama again, the same thing with SHK, I really hope she will have project next year. I still support JIS and SHK indivudually.Peace!

• Sad 1

Hello. O2 couple drama fan here but Songsong couple fan in real life.

Just to put my two cents in, whether JIS was there or not, I think we have to remember that he played a role in getting SHK and SJK together so I am sure he was very happy for them. A lot of SJK's besties/members of his squad were unable to go (i.e. JIS, D.O. Kim Woo Bin, Kim Ki Bang who recently got married as well) due to work or other personal reasons. I don't think it is wise/healthy to insinuate or suggest that there was a different reason behind JIS' absence in the ceremony. We have to remember that these celebs are often bound by terms in their contract and cannot alter their schedule for a wedding, even if it is the wedding of a good friend.

With regard to the SHK thread being quiet lately, I think it's more because Kyo hasn't had any official work after DOTS apart from her endorsements (i.e. Laneige, Dyson and Esprit) so there isn't much to post or discuss about. I seriously doubt it's because her fans are unhappy with her choice of a husband. SHK is happily married now and as fans, we must be happy that she's happy. Yes, she is still very private but we've seen from those (illegal hehe) pics and vids from her wedding, the honeymoon, etc. how happy she is. Let's wish the couple and their marriage well.

As for JIS, hope he finds his true love and gets married soon too. I miss seeing him in dramas but I think his focus is more on movies now. All the best to him as well!

:heart:

• Like 4