Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

Guest 02yoxanoh

*Delulu mode on*

Today, JIS visits Song Song in Dots location site and brings food then greets everyone, then eat and chats with them then after having lunch/snacks or dinner he confessed 'Can I join Dots filming?' I miss my Youngie terribly. I don't mind appearing cameo *JIS begging in front of Dots cast and crew* 

Remember in TWTWB , JIS begged for TWTWBs extension but he failed :(  If ever O2 couple will have a reunion, it should be a period drama with 50 episodes and more. 

All praises for Hye Kyo in The Crossing1 movie.Brilliant acting. No wonder John Woo believed that she deserved to be on this film..She delivered the lines in Mandarin. HXM give it all in the romantic scenes, (it’s the chance to kiss the Goddess)

Shes full of charm, dancing waltz. The hugs, kisses and parting scene are just sooo sweet.

I bet it would be much more believable if it is Mr. Killer stare.  

SHK and JIS  deserve to have a movie project together.

photo credit : web/google

j9DK7vM.pngtUAWFk1.jpg

• Like 7

Asian beauty at its best. Elegant in cheongsam.

Thank you @hclover for the translation, much appreciated. 

@insung143hyekyo  helooo...great photo.

photo credit : as tagged/ stills WKW film The grandmaster

kbIGL6Y.jpg

• Like 7

Ivtried to watched other K- dramas for the past year,,

but none of those dramas beat

This   (at least for me..)

2PDOIyS.jpg

(at least for me) 

photo credit : as tagged

• Like 7

Yay! good to see you chingus here again, it's been so silent for a while. I still can't get use to the new format :(

@hanna3188, you are so right, for me nothing beats TWTWB :)

@insung143hyekyo, those laughters are really like music to the ears. Insung really got carried away with that scene, PD Kim already shouted cut yet he still keeps on cuddling SHK :wub: it's one of my fave BTS.

any news about our couples new projects. i have to confess i'm really excited for the filming of DotS becoz i'm sooo looking forward to JIS's visit to the set. He just visited RM and according to Song Joong Ki, JIS is not busy now a days, which makes it more possible that he'll drop by DotS set.

some IG pics which i find very interesting

TRmE0mV.jpg

yBJ8oJV.jpg

cr: vanlimO2 IG

• Like 6

@Blim0523 i love the way he licks his lip when says that, is he reminiscing the kisses? :phew::D:rolleyes:

in my delusional mind, shk wore jis cap when shk came to the script reading :P;)

if only she reversed the cap, i'd know if there was "Z" letter written on it:huh::P

Happy shipping everyone!!!

• Like 5

Guest timi163

This is one  of the best MV that I have watched with Oh soo and Oh Young.

CR:  SBS TWTWB/ YT uploader

The song  used is not from TWTWB  but it's very beautiful ..

@timi, thanks for that MV they both look perfectly beautiful that it seems surreal :wub:

• Like 5

Guys, after numerous times watching this unforgettable drama, here I am again, shedding tubs of tears! On episode 7 now!

Can't believe it still affects me the way it did the very first time I watched it! How corny could I be!:lol:

Gorgeous couple! :wub: Really, I look forward to another team up between these two awesome actors!:)

Who knows, it may come when we least expect it!:D

• Like 7

Guest Aimee092

@timi163 @blim0523 our couple is just too perfect for each other,  that mv is so sad though, lol. I agree,  only He kyo suits best with JIS, and no other. lol.  Her face suits well with JIS..she is the epitome of elegance and gorgeousness, no wonder JIS was staring at her poster  at the airport.  

Absolutely agree,

They do have the same features.

Seen photos of SHK with her other male co-stars, and seems  like  theres  always somethin missing,

It just would ‘nt fit .

Cant say more ..

This photo says it all.

BaIBVme.jpg

photo : credit as tagged

• Like 5

@hanna3188, thanks for those lovely pictures, i miss this couple so much :tears:

the owner of this IG post said JIS and LSK visited SJK at his agency..i hope the next time JIS visits SJK it will be at DotS set :)

MHgnFUo.jpg

cr: arrita_un/IG

• Like 4