Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

:-h , :x Hi..! Annyoung Hasaeyo,my dearest O2 chinggus,how are u all getting on.?? :x :P sooo sorry,mian ^:)^ I'm quite busy on these few month.. cause I celebrated my Happy Chinese New Year in my country, btw with my best wishes to all O2 shippers {{Gong XI FA CAI }} & {{ HAPPY NEW YEAR}} <:-P <:-P <:-P :x :x :x >:D< >:D< >:D<

hanna3188, are you throwing back my question at me, only it's the other way around? :)) Yeah, guys, let's answer hanna3188's question, this time, when did Oh Young fall in love with Oh Soo?8-|That's a 2 billion and one and a half won question! And I have no idea either!~X(Let's ask them. They definitely know the answer. I bet they could eventell us when and what time of day, and what they were doing when they realizedthey were falling for each other!:-bd
Really guys, I love the holding hands pic. It's so natural. As if they were just strollingand talking about their crazy but insanely hilarious fans who will stop at nothing tofind the truth about what's going on inside the Oh's cuckoo's nest!>:)

wahhh...wahhhhh, wahhhhh,,,,someone hold me  :((  wahhhhh. hyun joong oppa,ottoke?? wahhhh, I'm so broken hearted right now,it's not he kyo's fault, it's hyung joong's oppas fault!  if only I cry like he kyo, she's so pretty when she cries..<,sniff>>

Only he kyo cries prettily, she can't help it. She's born with dat face, I scared myself when  I cry,wahhhh

K-style
her head on his shoulderarms on his waist holding hands (ahhhmmm)They pretend like theres nothin goin on,, but the smiles on their faces says otherwise :x and.. showbiz korea says theyre just friends..(yeah right!)
FCv7l1u.jpg

ZcWvR2a.jpg

Hi to all.....miss you :) )

Hi there, @cikqueen :-h

Welcome back, @insung143hyekyo & @lisp :) :)

Missing O2 couple as well :( 

Thanks everyone! Your posts always make me smile and laugh :) :)

why are other jis movies and drama have behind the scenes of intimate scenes,even   frozen flower have the kissing/bed  bts scenes, whib, classic and iotl. It's just twtwb that they never released those intimate  bts!! why oh why oh why!!???

Thanks @wbhkis! Welcome to our newbies, new friends here!! Do you believe that it really came from SHK? or am I being delusional this time? Remember when Hye Kyo went to Turkey to shoot for I AM QUEEN movie? i am 99.99% sure that SHK bought that shirt for JIS..

that Istanbul shirt? lol. you maybe right there my friend. Me  don't know that I am Queen was shoot in Turkey! ahh my shipping heart!..:) although I'm also sure that you can get those Tshirts online, lol.

hi awesome O2 shippers thanks for making this thread so entertaining :)

welcome back @insung143hyekyo. oh btw i also want to have that Istanbul tee :)

@maimee, no need to publish their BTS kissing scenes, those penetrating looks of JIS and BTS caring actions of JIS towards SHK is enough for me to ship them :x
one thing more it doesn't need those BTS kissing scene to sell their DC DVD \m/

@SusanC and @hana3188, yup it's really confusing when did Oh Soo fall in love with Oh Young and vice versa but my wild guess is, JIS fell in love with SHK on this occasion :)

6qyRQga.jpg

and SHK finally gave a hint to JIS that she's willing to open her heart to him on this visit :x
dTHVHSd.jpg
now can anyone tell me what shampoo does SHK use to make JIS want to smell/kiss her hair :x  i want to use that shampoo too :)
eHhEurA.jpg

Well, who knows, maybe SHK brought that shirt when she paid him and the crew a visitas a token of her ___________. It's up to you guys to fill in the blanks.:D Oh, wait, what if he already has the shirt prior to the visit? Hmmm...maybe, he met her at the airport upon arrival.Aha! That must be it. Nah! People who have seen them would have started talking about it!Special Delivery mail! That's it!
blim0523, again, you never know, they might have both fallen in love or let's just say physically attracted to each other the first time they met! Then when the camera started rolling, they sort of started rolling in the snow, too! :-\"  And not just plain rolling, they enjoyed rolling, especially the male Oh, who rolled over the female Oh. Good thing, the female Oh did not suffer a fractured rib!:))
Anyway, blim0523, when you find out what shampoo SHK is using, let us know. We will definitely order it. Who knows, our own JIS might as well come out of nowhere sniffing our hair if we use the SHK shampoo!8-X
Hey, blim0523, to start with, find out the brand, then find out if Laneige has it, or her hair salon carries it, or if she orders it online, or better yet just step up to her and ask it yourself. That would be fantastic!:)>-I'm mumbling here! I have gone crazy!~X(Be safe all!:-h

Jis face while watching the video

CR: web/he kyo's page@freshspring, likey much these gifs,kb was entertained, jis was shy, lol