Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

@wbhkis, it was a forced vacay from this thread due to technical glitz :(
They might just bump into each other in Beijing. I heard JIS will head for Beijing on Nov. 30, who knows SHK will be still in Beijing by that time instead of going back to Korea becoz she will be in Taiwan for TC's premiere on Dec. 2 (oh what a busy girl she is) Oh my shipping heart is acting up again. Anyways even if Kyo won't be there I'm so sure JIS will feel the Kyo fever in Beijing becoz her TC movie is a much anticipated one in Beijing :) I'm sure Oppa will feel the presence of her Youngie :x

@hclover96, thanks again for the trans. just like @timi163, i love all their BTS that's when he real JIS and SHK come out :x

@timi, love your posts my dear :)

@timi163, thanks for the Jade Garden pic :)  If I ever have the chance to visit Korea, that would definitely be one of my destination places.  I would also want to check out JIS' brother's cafe :P  I read from his Chinese fans that his brother is really friendly and his Chinese is pretty good.  I think a few of those fans became his brother's fan more than JIS' fan afterwards, lol

@blim0523, actually JIS will be going to Beijing on Dec. 1.  His fans got his flight info already and is organizing to greet him at the airport :)  I think Kyo will be going to Taiwan on Dec. 1 because the premiere for The Crossing is on Dec. 2.  Even though they would not be at the same place, since they both have big events on the same day, we will get many pics of them looking gorgeous in their formal wear :D

@hclover96, oops sorry wrong info then becoz i just read this post in FB :)
 Jo in sung will leave on November 30 .South korea heading to Beijing at 9:00pm for Esquire event THE BIGGEST MEN'S MAGAZINE in China
인성 조 에스콰이어 이벤트를 오후 9시 11월 30일 . 한국이 베이징으로 향하고에 중국에서 가장 큰 남성 잡지를 떠나 !
cr : fan acc

But then if JIS will be arriving in Beijing on Dec. 1 and Kyo will be leaving from Beijing to Taiwan on the same date, then there might be a chance for them to meet at the airport, oh i'm such a crazy shipper
8-}
Okay, I will just have to contend myself with their pictures, looking gorgeous in their formal wear. I wish Kyo will wear a red gown :)

May I just post this cute gif of SHK though she was saying, Huan Xiao Ming is a perfect guy :( She is glowing these days and i'm so happy for her :) I just love her smiling luscious red lips :x
VR2OEdC.gif
cr: @freshspring/SHK thread

oh...weeee.... Hye kyo , you are soo pretty, your lips is so red...Somebody is running after you in China.. Beijing..Taiwan....Can you pleaseeee stay in one place???

@wbhkis I always wonder about your name, now I know  :-*
@hclover96 Yes, his brother is just the cutest coffeemaker in Itaewon. He's my #1 now. Insung dropped  to #2  :)) He makes a good Tiramisu (accdng to him he made it himself) and that's just my most favorite dessert  in the world.

Hi :-h you guys! It's been awhile.... how are you doing?  Wow! you guys really awesome and amazing :-*  O2 Shippers is always beautiful :x

Anyway ;;)  Miss you guys so much, i'm so so sorry [-O<  Nice to meet you  and......Please forgive me [-O<  take care of me again   :D hehehe :D  [-O< 

What's JIS oppa will say to kisseye :-? 

proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.com

proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.com

JIS: Oh...kisseye again :| I don't want to believe. She came back #-o

Me: Yes..oppa , i'm back. \m/

proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com

P.S there is new News that i need to know :-/  :D  :D

How's my loving and awesome friends here? Hope you're all doing fine and having a great time while waiting for O2 Couple to reunite! Let's keep the faith! Higher and higher!!  :x

Knock, knock!! Where is everyone?????

Weeeeeeee.........@kisseye and @Insung143hyekyo are back :) :)   Hello there!!

@spuffniche, it wasnt' me :) Yup! I am a BinKyo shipper as well and mind you, I am about to ship her with two other guys......hihihi

@timi, so glad to know that TWTWB was/is still popular (though the rating was not high) in Korea. Hoping for a sequel :) :) I thought everyone knew what my name stands for :D:)) Thanks to @spuffniche for decoding it :)

Hi :-h everyone !

Where is you guys be ? It seems that everyone is busy.

Anyway don't know if These calender images was posted here before.

a5dcef97jw1emn2rxscagj20fk0fkt9u.jpg

a5dcef97jw1emn2ryckk4j20fj0ix3zt.jpg

005GQf18gw1emo6bs83nqj30g40i7my5.jpg

69a3a11cjw1emo8nxgk3gj20nh0qon0f.jpg

005GQf18gw1empg5bfacwj30g40ic40b.jpg

Oppa is Perfect men  :x :x

From my viewpoint, all  K- actresses   look  the same and and none of them seemed as beautiful as Song Hye Kyo.

hanna3188, that was exactly what I thought when I first became a fan of KYO! I thought they were all twins or quadruplets or whatnot! :)) Really, even a friend of mine said so that Hye Kyo's beauty is far more exotic and beyond words! Her facial features are perfect!!!:)>-
Any news on the O2 couple? No collab yet? I'm sure they keep in touched with each other!:)]

hi @kisseye and @insung143hyekyo, nice to see you both back.

@wbhkis, my guess is the same as SusanC :) but pls hang-on here 'til Kyo admits who is making her so radiantly beautiful these days. And if it's not JIS then I have no one to blame but JIS, he is acting too slow [-(

You are a hoot, blim0523. Is our JIS too slow? Wait, our KYO must be too fast!  :)) We can compare them to the Turtle and the Hare!:-j
Just like what I posted in SHK's thread, let's wait for the big REVEAL! Sooner or later, the MAN of CHOICE will be known!!!:-bdMeantime, let's keep sailing our ship! All aboard!!!\:D/\:D/\:D/

@SusanC "Huang"Kyo is huang xiao ming right?

Well he does have gf right now so I think it was impossible right now but shipping him to kyo is possible right? Hehe

Btw who is "Ta" in takyo?

spuffniche said: @SusanC "Huang"Kyo is huang xiao ming right? Well he does have gf right now so I think it was impossible right now but shipping him to kyo is possible right? Hehe Btw who is "Ta" in takyo?

spuffniche, anything is possible!!! :)>- Of course, it's just a pretend shipping!!! Huang is taken, Kyo is still running and playing hard-to-get and refusing to be taken!!!:))