[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Unlike most actresses that he worked with I never had that feeling that JIS put SHK  on  the  ''friend zone" list.  From his interviews.. seems like he put her way above the others  ..so I'm not surprised that he  publicly acknowledged his desire to work with her again..Hopefully, it will be soon.. :-*

I tried reading some posts from way back, there  was a question raised  if JIS had the same emotional reaction in the IOTL wrap up party the way he did during the TWTWB party. Well, we have seen   JIS wiped off a tear in the TWTWB party vid ..and in 1d2N he said he left the IOTL party after dinner,  his expression  when he said this was just  like '''Iwentthereeatand gohome'' kind of face . So I guess we can make  our own ''delusional shipping"  conclusion'' with that.  :))

@timi163, you've got all points covered my dear giving my point of view will just be redundancy, but I just love what you said, "seems like he put her way above the rest"

BTW, did you feel the atmosphere of Oh Soo's and Oh Young's love at Jade Garden :x

Happy shipping everyone, only 4 pages we're gonna make it <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

@timi163 " I never had that feeling that JIS put SHK on the ''friend zone" list."  I really agree with what you said and that's why I like him with Song Hye Kyo the most.

He is also very intimate with Han Hyo Joo...can gaze in to her eyes easily without any shyness.

@blim0523 no smth new about JIS next project now but for Song Hye Kyo @hclover96 know better than me surely ^^

@timi163 and @everythingnothing, it's so nice to have you two back to this thread :D  @timi16, thanks for the Jade Garden pics.  Jade Garden is really beautiful, looks just like in the drama (at least the outside does) and happy to see that the wind chime is still there :P

@zuizui, as usually I don't know whether to "awesome" or "lol" your post :))

Regarding JIS and SHK's next projects, I'm not too sure because they have not really confirmed it.  According to the fan accounts of JIS' fan meeting, JIS' next project would most likely be a movie.  SHK mentioned in one of HK interviews that she's been looking at scripts the whole time and wants to make a decision really soon.  I'm pretty sure she's going to star in the Chinese movie with Nicholas Tse and Ethan Ruan.  We just have to wait for the official confirmation from her side.  She'll be busy with IAQ and TC promotions for the rest of this year.  Filming for the movie with Nicholas Tse will start in February 2015 and will end in May 2015.  So if she was to film a drama, it would most likely be at the 2nd half of 2015.  Hopefully JIS will film a movie in the beginning of 2015 and be available to film a drama in the 2nd half of 2015 too :D

hanna3188 said: I like this thread it has friendly atmosphere. @blim thanks for the welcome. (5 pages? thats easy)
being new, (and soo late with the news)  maybe the legends here can answer my queries  
Ive read before in one article it mentioned SHK had given chocolates  to staffs of  "That winter" during, Valentines day last year..Does that include JIS? 

@timi163 " I never had that feeling that JIS put SHK on the ''friend zone" list."  I really agree with what you said and that's why I like him with Song Hye Kyo the most.

He is also very intimate with Han Hyo Joo...can gaze in to her eyes easily without any shyness.

@blim0523 no smth new about JIS next project now but for Song Hye Kyo @hclover96 know better than me surely ^^

@everythingnothing, "that's why I like him with Song Hye Kyo the most"

I love your comment my dear you just made my shipping heart dance :-bd pls keep us posted on JIS's latest I agree with what you said @hclover96‌ brings out the latest on Kyo :)

I'm optimistic too that will reach 500 pages for Kyo's birthday. I have a feeling JIS will win the Daesang and our lovely Kyo will be the presentor, that will really be a memorable moment for us shippers.

As you said hope their skeds will reconcile so they can make a project together in 2015. I love the pic you posted no doubt one of the most beautiful couple in Kdrama :x

Since re-posting of sweet TWTWB BTS fever is on, may I also post some of my faves :x (sorry for the blurred pics)

JIS clapping for SHK so cute :x
Z1no8az.jpg
sweet gestures of JIS to SHK that trended online :)
zXLRE1G.jpg
i think this just shows that JIS is the possessive type, he didn't want SHK to ride behind the driver (too close for comfort LOL) but look how he held on to SHK's leg :x, though it was a little uncomfortable for him :(
MOBuCjV.jpg
JIS looking so happy just to be near SHK, TWTWB's Director's cut commentary =))
vf3lEZr.jpg
cr: as labelled

wow! that's the sweet and gentleman JIS he takes care of SHK not to fall.. :x :x

come on since SHK is looking a script for next year hope it would be w/ JIS if she finds one.. please give them the script.. :x :x

thanks for the news,updates and pics everyone.. ;-)

@onlife welcome back dear, i wish you fine and healthy :D now i'm missing @crazywindblower
@blim researchers find that woman in red is more attractive, plus shk is totally gorgeous, so i aggree with you! can't help laughing, imagining how jis and LEE MIN HO react when they see shk in red =))
 welcome to our ship @hanna!!!
:D;) :>
yyeahhh this ship is moving so fast, thx for all chingus here, and we will reach more than 500 by shk's bday!!!
@hclover @everythingnothing so glad to have you here, thx for update chingus! you know, i don't have to see shk and jis thread since you are here
:) :x ;) ;;)
@timi oohhh i wanna go there tooooo!!! how lucky are you !
:((
i'm crazy over this couple, @timi @everythingnothing you are loyal fans of jis, so i believe, and i'm sure you notice how he acts in front shk compare to how he acts in front of other actresses he has work with, and so do you @hclover you know very well about shk manner towards her co stars.
according to the news, i have strong feeling that jis is really into shk, but shk just can't let her heart open for now so sad. and i'm sure he is still in touch with her. then suddenly i remember some words of lyric of desperado by eagle, "desperado, why don't you come to your senses, come down from your fences, open the gate. it maybe raining, but there's a rainbow's above you, you better let somebody love you before it's too late"
i hope both insung and hyekyo find their own true happiness. even though i prefer they come out next year as a real couple, not only reel. hb and shk come out two years after ww right? but i hope they will last forever and produce cute babies..
[-O< [-O< :)>-
thx for keep the ship moving on!! @nith don't worry i'll call the jigsaw man to cut the jail bars, so you'll be with us here!
:)] L-) ;) /:) :D :\"> :P

count down, 12 days left
;)) edit_zps39342cfb.png