[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

IisP said: @blim @hclover thx for update chingus! :D they look so stunning :) yes, they both have similiar expression. in my delusional mind, they cut the part of the video, coz they were kissing before hugging...
But my logical mind, tell me that jis shk have special feeling for each other, but jis didn't feel so confident, and shk was afraid to start new relationship with co actor again. So they avoided each other after twtwb end. But who knows what's behind the spotlight now? They're getting closer now, it's obvious.

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Yeah,so happy I can watch the drama Twtwb against on next Saturday in my country.. but they will be translating on mandarin.. :\"> 8-> ;;) ..So exciting cant wait to watch both of them (Jis Shk).. :x 8-> :P

Well, if two people are meant for each other, no one, even the crazy nitwits known as netizens can't do anything about it! :-bd :-bd :-bd They can bash KYO all they want until their eyes pop out and their mouths start to froth! What do they gain?:-q:-q:-q
I don't understand the logic behind bashing somebody who has not done anything wrong against them!!! Weirdos![-X:-t>:/

@blim0523, thanks so much for all the matching pics.  They're awesome :x

@leezsa, check your inbox.  I sent you their latest signatures :)

@SusanC, haha, you're so busy going back and forth all the SHK threads :P
IisP said: @hclover96 do you have deleted scene when oh young had been being made over, when she was changing clothes oh soo had picked, and he couldn't take his eyes off on her??  :-? /:) :>

blim0523 said:
there is something interesting in the coming FM of JIS in Korea on 11.02.2014 which is making my delusional mind excited..

According to Google translate, it looks like after the FM, there will be a 'Dinner' at 5:20 and music time again. I think Chinese fans will be wearing this cute ID badges.

Me: notice the "Marry me?" hmmmm is he asking SHK to marry him, LOL! or is he thinking of marrying very soon, still I hope it's with SHK :x, I'm going crazy 8-}

hclover96 said: @blim0523, thanks so much for all the matching pics.  They're awesome :x

@leezsa, check your inbox.  I sent you their latest signatures :)

@SusanC, haha, you're so busy going back and forth all the SHK threads :P
IisP said: @hclover96 do you have deleted scene when oh young had been being made over, when she was changing clothes oh soo had picked, and he couldn't take his eyes off on her??  :-? /:) :>

hclover96, that first gif where Youngie was wearing a sort-of-a-coral colored coat, was it in any of the TWTWB scenes?I thought I've watched this drama for the umpteenth times and did not notice Youngie wearing a coat with that color. 8-|Hmmm, should I go back and watch it again?:))
Yup, I jump from one thread to the other!:DI used to just hover about SHK's thread, but not anymore!\:D/I find it enjoyable and fun to visit each thread and throw a comment or 2! :-bdEach thread seems to support KYO, so I try my best to be friendly with the neighboring threads! :DSo, you'll see me here and there every now and then just having fun!\:D/\:D/Keep sailing! All aboard!:-h:-h

@SusanC, those gifs are from the deleted scenes found in the TWTWB Director's Cut DVD.  Those scenes weren't aired :P

blim0523 said:
if i am not mistaken it is also having a re-run in @JocelynChow's country. i don't blame them, me too still burning hot with TWTWB fever #-o especially now that they are single and ready to mingle :x :D

I have a feeling that we are in for a pleasant surprise, crossing my fingers \:D/ <:-P =D>

Hello and thanks everyone for updating news, pix. I feel sorry for not active much at O2 ship ^:)^I found the video ^hclover posted the gifs of those deleted scenes when Oh Soo picked the outfits for Oh Young. I'm sure if Oh Young is not blind she will feel embarrassed under his steady gaze :D. Big applause for SHK can handle "I'm dying for JIS's gaze" :P
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15mfj6_twtwb-cutscenes-5_shortfilms
Credit and Thanks to uploader

I really like JIS goes back to his Oh Soo hairstyle. He looks so handsome at SIA  (Is he ever not handsome?  :D ). Btw, Did you notice he wears socks too, hclover :D
JIS walks on red carpet today :x :x 
dm6CQAn.gif BVcsK9M.gif
FfboDG1.gif SOJrws1.gif

@blim0523: Sorry but can I ask What the "healing icon" award mean ? He make us get the heart attack with his handsome look (and I never forget his Kims too - tsunamis news ). and healing shippers hearts by his breakup news ;;)
 Just my guess for the translation , you can choose to believe or not  ;;) :-$ ;)) , 
" There are more credible reasons as to why giving me this award. Its probably my trendy looks in the dramas.  And, Have you seen my red pants in That WInter? To everyone else, they scream awful. Just me rocking the red pants. That's enough to give me this award and my sincere thanks and gratitude to everyone who support me " 
Have a good night and 11 pages to go ;)

zuizui

said:

I really like JIS goes back to his Oh Soo hairstyle. He looks so handsome at SIA  (Is he ever not handsome?  :D ). Btw, Did you notice he wears socks too, hclover :D
@blim0523: Just my guess for the translation , you can choose to believe or not  ;;) :-$ ;)) , 
" There are more credible reasons as to why giving me this award. Its probably my trendy looks in the dramas.  And, Have you seen my red pants in That WInter? To everyone else, they scream awful. Just me rocking the red pants. That's enough to give me this award and my sincere thanks and gratitude to everyone who support me " 
Have a good night and 12 pages to go ;)

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,@zuizui,my dearest chinggus, so miss u came back.. :x :P ..yeah.. me too also same u all thoughts. Our llovely Jis super handsome, and His haircuts is suitable for him. 8-> :) ;;) but,kunde.,these SIA red carpet are present from where.? Korea.??when.?sorry,i really don knoe.! ^:)^ :P but our lovely Jo insung won the icon award, maybe he will be winning the drama award, he deserve it..!! :x 8-> :)>-

Hi,@zuizui,my dearest chinggus, so miss u came back.. :x

:P

..yeah.. me too also same u all thoughts. Our llovely Jis super handsome, and His haircuts is suitable for him. 8->

:)

;

;)

but,kunde.,these SIA red carpet are present from where.? Korea.??when.?sorry,i really don knoe.! ^

^

:P

but our lovely Jo insung won the icon award, maybe he will be winning the drama award, he deserve it..!! :x 8->

>-

@JocelynChow, the Style Icon Award (SIA) was held in Korea last night. I agree he truly deserves the award =D>