Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

@hclover96‌ you are superbly awesome thanks for posting this gifs and trans this is one of my fave scenes it never fails me to cry and reading their comments made me bawl :((

O2 couple's respect for each other is really beyond words. They make a perfect couple :x oh God I miss them so much

@sfc12‌, I would want to be a part of the entourage too <:-P

Hi..!! Have a great great wonderful Thursday to my dearest O2 chinggus family.. :-* 8-> \m/ @blim0523 & @hclover :x 8-> =D> ..thanks so much for u2 posted so heart warming pics, I really miss them so much.. :\"> 8-> ;)

Thanks @hclover96‌ for translating the part. Everytime i see them looked at each other, talk about each other, it's really heartwarming.

@hclover96 thanks for the trans..i can't forget that hospital bed scene i cried a lot when i'm watching TWTWB it's one of my favorite many scenes.. :x :x

@blim0523 we better prepare starting today as part of entourage.. :-D :-D :x

my dilusional thinking again.. :-D :-D

screen-shot-2013-03-08-at-11-40-42-pm.pn
tumblr_mjarivRMir1qin0ego1_250.giftumblr_mjarivRMir1qin0ego6_250.gif

SHK:  When filming this scene, I thought I would die (maybe from laughing too much?)

JIS:  I personally like this scene.  Originally wanted to tuck the jeans inside the socks, but because Hye Kyo was laughing...

SHK:  When I was little, my mom dressed me like this.

JIS:  Yes, this is what I was thinking of, like what a father would do.

SHK:  I almost die laughing.

JIS:  Because SHK refused, the scarf wants to be wrapped around a few times (Haha, I think he mistakenly said the scarf wants to be wrapped.  He should have said he wants to wrap the scarf a few times around SHK)

SHK:  Why would the scarf wants to be wrapped?  (They both laugh at this)

JIS:  Was curious and wanted to try it once to see how it would turn out.

SHK:  Ah, when I think back to filming this...

JIS:  Filmed it very naturally

Thank you so much for those translations @hclover96‌, you make me miss them more. Fervently praying that they will do a project again [-O<

Thanks hclover, O2 thread is so lucky to have you as a "semi-delusional shipper" , I said it since you always try to not call yourself "delusional" :D
 the scarf wants to be wrapped around a few times (Haha, I think he mistakenly said the scarf wants to be wrapped.  He should have said he wants to wrap the scarf a few times around SHK)
Haha, I think he should say "I want to be a scarf to be wrapped around her" :D

A beautiful couple but it's just reel not real :( . 

0LdD31I.gifBaboya! Why you are just into tall women? Is adorable short petite still a hopeless case ?

Here's some reasons for you change your mind In Sung ssi *collecting from many sources ;):)) *
"There is something about short girls that will inspire you to be with them, protecting them. They look irresistibly adorable and cute, and you will feel the importance of keeping the one you could be dating safe.  It makes you feel that you really own her."

fjNbxWC.gif 9obZ0TM.gif

"When you tower over your girlfriend, you feel more powerful in the relationship. As a man, you tend to look at a relationship with your girl as a combination of love and also a constant power struggle game. As such, if you are taller than your girlfriend, you will feel like a winner, something guys like. To enjoy such feeling of triumph, you should prefer dating a short girl over a tall one"

HHIS3G0.gif 40Xp7Vx.gif

"It is amazing how you feel when hugging a short girl whose head rests just below your chin and you can kiss her on her forehead"

MxLmSkr.gif 3fw1fmt.gif

"A great thing about short girls is that you can take them around. You can pick them up with ease and take them wherever you want."

1yF5mqU.gif 79OP7or.gif

Any O2 chingus have suggestion for him ? Who know, maybe one day they will be perfect for each other in real life. 

Hello ^blim0523 , where is your "spreading rumor group-mates" ^lisP, ^Online ect....  Its so quiet here . How was your job going ? ;))

Can I contribute something to allow rumor to spread faster :)) . Never thought it could happen to dig" this Facebook" again :))Zb25Pgc.png

Have a great weekend ahead everyone  >:D<

Hi,everybody my dearest chinggus,yeah..! @zuizui,I hopes it will be dreams come true, and be a true lover partner..! [-O< 8-> :) @hclover,I liked the 2nd part that Jis said that words that "he personally like these scene ",""Hyekyo was laughing ""..so sweet both of them.. 8-> :)

@hclover, thanks for ur translation. :x :)>-

zuizui, great gifs you got there! Now, I'm missing TWTWB again! I might as well watch it to satisfy my hunger!  :)) :-bd

@02Couple shipmates

In a more recent interview of JIS's while he was overseas promoting  our memorable drama, "TWTWB" that he costarred with our "pretty and petite" SHK. JIS was asked his preference on his ideal women's style. I need help in this quest to prove to JIS once and for all that SHK is a women that "looks good in jeans". I'm asking for all of my fellow 02Couple shipmates to help me locates all pictures of SHK wearing jeans. Come on you know that you want to participate in this event.(Yes, this event alsoincluded those of you who have been watching silently on the sideline).

[COVERAGE] “A Date with Zo In Sung” Press Conference
by Ellia on Sunday, June 2nd, 2013 at 11:11 pm

"A Date with Zo In Sung" Press Conference

-

-

-

(I skipped unrelated contents of this article to reference JIS's preference on his ideal women's style).

Q: As a man, what is your favorite style to see on a woman or what is a style that would catch your attention?

ZIS: I like girls who look good in jeans.

[Source]
Cr: Ellia of SG K-Wave

Excerpt from an interview: ( as translated)
Didn′t many people often tell you that you go well with your co-star Zo In Sung?

"Even I got to thinking we looked good together. Since Mr. [Zo] In Sung is tall and I′m short, we looked like we came from a romance manga, and Young looked lovely. The reason I fell for Oh Soo (Zo In Sung) was because I could only see him through broadcast and not as we acted together. I found out how he looks at me through his acting. I know there are no men in this world like him, but still I came to watch him like every other female viewer. There were a lot of scenes in which Mr. In Sung had to carry me, and a staff member told me whenever we had such scenes his hands would shake as he ate. I was so sorry. (Laugh)"
                                                      -Song Hye Kyohttp://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/33709/song-hye-kyo-speaks-about-that-winter-the-wind-blows

I think most of  us already read every interviews that these two made before, during and post TWTWB, it's okay to repost..:x
I don't think that Insung's criteria includes height specifics. , celebrities  ''linked'' to  him varies in heights..short and tall.

@zuizui, thanks for those gifs, you made my weekend a really happy one  <:-Pbut i'm afraid you might scare JIS with your first gif, my God I didn't know that SHK has that strong pitch and she gets her target right on bull's eye =)) i just love the gif where JIS kissed SHK's forehead, it was such a deep/emotional kiss and that hug was a little tight :xyou FB post is awesome. you are really amazing :)
@food chef, welcome to the thread :-h, thanks posting that interview of JIS, he says he likes woman whether tall or short and he wish she's pretty, well he got his wish SHK is undoubtedly very pretty :X  I will join you in you quest :)
@timi163, yup it's okay to repost we all love those interviews :) look what i saw on SHK's thread, it's the Jade Garden and according to @sunflower91 who posted it, the cyrstal chime still hangs on the window. TWTWB fever is still alive. O2 couple fighting =D>
EmcDQFd.jpg
PGiz7rP.jpg

@foodchef, here is my contribution :) doesn't she look drop-dead gorgeous in jeans :xSECShFe.jpg

But if I'm a man I wouldn't really mind if my girl doesn't look good on jeans if she's as gorgeous as SHK. Come to think of it shouldn't be JIS who has to prove that he is worth SHK love? JIS is a good catch but definitely SHK is one great catch. She's pretty, she's intelligent, she's popular throughout Asia and i just read somewhere that she's the highest paid actress in Korea, correct me if I'm wrong and most especially she's got a good heart :)
@everythingnothing, i missed you too. What's up with our couple, please give us scoops. Any new projects for both JIS and SHK, together or individually though i doubt that they will be reunited in a project very soon :)  BTW, both our couple have been out of the entertainment scene lately and since this is a shipper's thread aren't they out somewhere together? oh forgive my delusional heart :)