Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

sfc12, I just bumped into you at KYO's island! :)) Are you following me or vice versa.!:)) Wherever I go, you're always there or vice versa again!=))Anyway, I'm trying to keep myself busy so I leap from one island to the other like a frog! I ended up here!:-jWell, most of you are probably taking a nap or having a good night zzzzzI-) so I'll leave you alone!:)>-I'll catch you guys later! :-h. Smile!:D

They're still my one and only favorite couple on or off screen..My love and support for this couple doesn't change! Hello chinggus! Sorry not to say thank you for all of your effort to keep this thread.. Rain or shine you're here!! So, thank you chinggus!! This picture is for all of you!!!!  :x :x >:D<
DREAMEDCOUPLE_zps4f910635.jpg

@hclover96‌, I love your post and comment. Those JIS stares are reserved exclusively for SHK. :x

I've been re-watching my fave scenes and BTS of TWTWB and I can just get enough of their chemical combustion that explodes on my screen LOL :D

One thing more it's very obvious on those BTS that JIS attention is tightly glued on SHK it's like he preempts all SHK's needs like the hot pad, giving his coat, etc. And he just loves to make SHK laugh, as the saying goes, if you love a person you always want her/him to be happy, right? :x

Hello everyone and welcome SusanC to O2 "Titanic" ship. Though our ship is "in extremely rough water" but I hope you still have fun here. I don't know what to say with In Sung's company confirm he's still in relationship  [-(
Oppa, Look what you did with our ship !!!ebiriXO.gif

Sighhhhhhhh. Why you keep bringing down 02 ship , Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 

kzOqDv3.gif

But if I'm looking on the bright side. I rather accept this news than " He breaks up and start new relationship right away with new costar "
^hclover96 & ^blim0523: Yes, stare... stare and keep staring . SHK and JIS may not be together. It's okay, Oh Soo and Oh Young will keep this thread alive. Keep floating together  :)>-
J1gAvnF.gif vjNgsiG.gif
t26Eq8i.gif E6ia6lm.gif

PS: Have a good night 02 Chingus. I'm camping on "The superman" thread". If you guys watch the show, please join me there. >:D< . Wish to see my 02 chingus at another thread too. 

hey ever1 am new here I love both jo insung and song hyekyo I ship them or I want jo insung with his old friend shin mina she is very beautiful

I'm having Monday blues as an effect my mind is having delusions :)
JIS and SHK have both aired their desire to make an action movie/drama. I hope they will make this project together and do a re-make of Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Then follow the destiny of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Though I would want them to marry first and have children than the other way around like what BP and AJ did LOL! :D

And this is the product of my delusional mind, tadan! :x

WybJwm6.jpg

I like the product of your delusional mind, blim0523! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ Keep on making products like this! Who knows it might come true!:));;)=))

:x >:D< hi..,sooo miss to my dearest O2 chinggus family..sorry,i'm late cause a bit busy.! :P;) btw,just now i was watched an entertaintment news from our lovely Shk, she was in Shanghai-China yesterday.She was attended the prescon "The Crossing"..Wow..Shk so beautiful,so charming.,and her co-star handsome guy Hxm is besides to her..!! :x 8-> ;;)

Doesn't she look gorgeous in those pics at the Crossing presscon? Pretty in pink! Simply beautiful!8-> I have not seen KYO wear a smile like that in a while! She seemed relax and happy!=D>

Hi all, 
Just wanted to say hi. "That Winter the Wind Blows" was one of the limited number of dramas that I enjoyed and the chemistry between the two leads was just undeniable.

Hello O2ers! :-h :-h :-h Wow! Oh Soo is really tall! I can still remember the scene where Oh Young was tryingto find out how tall he was using her hand!8-|:-O:P. Oh Soo felt so uncomfortable!8-}:))I think he was already falling for Oh Young! Poor oppa! Can't do anything!:x:xHave a beautiful day everyone!:-bd

zuizui said:  Hello everyone and welcome SusanC to O2 "Titanic" ship. Though our ship is "in extremely rough water" but I hope you still have fun here. I don't know what to say with In Sung's company confirm he's still in relationship  [-(
Oppa, Look what you did with our ship !!!