Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

@lisP yeah kb and mgy are indeed a cute couple,their relationship blosoomed while filming a drama they made together..

i haven't read any confirmation yet if jis and his so called "gf" are still together or not..but i hope so and pray that they do broke up already. [-O< :P:)>- sorry for being mean on that,kekeke.. :)>-

@hclover96, you are such a gem. Thanks for the explanation regarding honorific suffix, that is quite unique in S Korea. Thanks a million for lifting my delusional heart and for the awesome GIF and pic, you never stop to amaze me :) 

So does this mean, JIS and SHK are not yet that close to each other becoz they still address each other with "shi"? :(

Btw the last pic you posted is a BTS right becoz if I remember right that scene was when SHK had a headache attack at the department store where he bought JIS a bracelet, that scene was supposed to be a tension-filled scene but look how they are smiling so sweetly at each other. JIS and SHK are really a deep mystery to me LOL! but i love them both :x

@hclover, @crazywindblower, @jocelynchow, @lisP and all other O2 shippers thanks for making this ship sailing ;)

happy monday all... keep figthing O2 shipper.... caa yioooo....#han ji en style.... :bz \m/Miss U all... and of course my lovely JIS n SHK couple....

From O2 Couple Shippers, a warm greetings to Song Hye Kyo for MPL's being No. 1 in Ticket Pre-sale Statistics. Yeah! :x

qxsH8FK.gif
qCydTj5.gif

I found this interesting post from @Ngoc Chieu Nguyen at SHK thread, this is supposed to be from SHK Baidu's fan translation (I hope the translation is right becoz I find it interesting and arousing my delusional mind) It seems like SHK is already looking into the possibility of marriage (I hope very soooon) and she mentioned that Writer Noh is her mentor in life and in work. Isn't JIS also very close to Writer Noh too. Oh Writer Noh be a Fairy God Mother to us, make SHK and JIS reunite whether in life or in work or if it's not too much both please [-O<

5QwvpPY.jpg
cr: owner

blim0523 said: I found this interesting post from @Ngoc Chieu Nguyen at SHK thread, this is supposed to be from SHK Baidu's fan translation (I hope the translation is right becoz I find it interesting and arousing my delusional mind) It seems like SHK is already looking into the possibility of marriage (I hope very soooon) and she mentioned that Writer Noh is her mentor in life and in work. Isn't JIS also very close to Writer Noh too. Oh Writer Noh be a Fairy God Mother to us, make SHK and JIS reunite whether in life or in work or if it's not too much both please [-O<

hmmmmm but i also read a recent article of shk where in se stated she is not thinking of marriage yet, i can't remember what article was that.. :-/ :D

but she is in the right age to get married and have a child..isn't hard for a woman to bore a child when she is age 34 or 35 and up..thats why she and jis needs to get married to each other in the near future! :x 8-> :D

There's also an interview that Kyo did a few days ago mentioning JIS, but unfortunately there's no English nor Chinese translations for it yet.  I think she was asked to compare the styles of KDW and JIS.  She said they are different.  KDW is meticulous while JIS is manly.  She was also asked about the chemistry between JIS and GHJ in IOTL.  She said they look good together because they are both tall.

Hope there are some Korean chinggus here who can help us with a better translation of this interview :D

Source:  http://news1.kr/articles/?1834830

@hclover96‌, big thanks again for taking time out to post a more detailed interview. Yes, I also read in the other thread that interview about JIS and KDW, to be honest I felt good that she finds JIS manly.

@crazywindblower‌, same thought, I think it would be hard for a woman to bear children when she reaches the age of 35.

I just hope that SHK's recent bad experience with the press makes her re-think her priorities and decides to settle down for a while and start a family. For me a successful career can never compensate a good family life and I'm sure with her high caliber as an actress it won't be hard for her to make a successful comeback

Wow.. So glad that SHK's movie is successful and this thread is getting some new mems.  :)

@sfc12 @kinankyo : Hi there! Welcome you to the world of O2 couple. ;)

blim0523 said: @hclover96‌, big thanks again for taking time out to post a more detailed interview. Yes, I also read in the other thread that interview about JIS and KDW, to be honest I felt good that she finds JIS manly. @crazywindblower‌, same thought, I think it would be hard for a woman to bear children when she reaches the age of 35. I just hope that SHK's recent bad experience with the press makes her re-think her priorities and decides to settle down for a while and start a family. For me a successful career can never compensate a good family life and I'm sure with her high caliber as an actress it won't be hard for her to make a successful comeback

shk unnie, you and jis look way better together! than jis and ghj.. :x :P:D it is more cute to see a tall man and short woman together,it makes it even more sweet.. :)

and wow, shk thinks jis is manly! hmmmmm.. :x :-/ :-? that description of shk to jis made me smile and giggle.. :) :x

i super like our O2 couple a lot! :x :D 8->

i think shk needs to re-think and not listen to her married friends..kekekeke.. :P she is turning 33 yrs old if im not mistaken, it will be hard for her as a woman if she bores a child on her mid 30's,her health might be at risk.. [-X

and she is an a-list actress and has calibre and beautiful face, i don't think she will have a hard time to come back in the industry if she has settled down and have a family..

but if jis is not the one she might marry yet, then by all means shk unnie don't marry yet in the near future..kekeke..marry only jis oppa! :D :x 8->

thanks for the diligent updates guys... ;) thanks for the warm welcome @Onlife @JocelynChow... :D i really miss the O2 couple...

@hclover, thanks again for your post. my heart fluttered a bit by your revelation that SHK has always considered JIS to be manly. These couple have nothing but nice words for each other that makes me suspect that there is really something very special between them and whatever secrets they have is being shared and guarded by Writer Noh and PD KIM :x

About SHK's wanting to do a martial arts (action) film, isn't it a coincidence that JIS also wants an action movie to be his next project? Also her wanting to act as a villain, I think SHK and JIS have very compatible minds, JIS is also an actor who isn't afraid to take on new challenges.  Aren't they really meant for each other as they say the sexiest part of the body is the mind. The most solid relationships are usually grounded on couples having meeting of the minds and I do agree with this becoz physical beauty fades but the mind gets deeper through time and experience thus people who have compatible thinking doesn't get bored with each other.

My delusional mind says JIS and SHK know they are deeply attracted with each other but maybe they still have some loose ends in their respective personal lives that need to be tied before they plunge into a serious relationship becoz considering their age I think if ever they go into a relationship it will be for keeps.
:x

@OnLife, love your GIF, this is the moment again that I wish I could click both AWESOME and LOL :)

@crazywindblower, again I share the same thoughts :)

@sfc12, love to see you hanging around here :)

Hi everyone! I'm glad to see new faces here,like @sfc12 ,  @kinankyo , and many more..more chinggus to come!! heheh..been very very busy this couple of months..here's my little contribution on this thread...(as usual! picture of them!! hehe) 
If someone ask me to define beauty? this is my answer..They are beautiful inside and out..
OXYGEN_zpse2bfeb8c.jpg

have a great and blessed days ahead! Keep on sailing chingus!!

In another 2 weeks IOTL will have its finale, I remember right after TWTWB ended, weeks later JIS confirmed his  relationship with KMH. I wonder if we will have another  "'big'' news/revelation  after IOTL.  :)] 8-> :-$

timi163 said: In another 2 weeks IOTL will have its finale, I remember right after TWTWB ended, weeks later JIS confirmed his  relationship with KMH. I wonder if we will have another  "'big'' news/revelation  after IOTL.  :)] 8-> :-$