Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

Where have you guys been?

This thread is so quite :(

And have you watched script reading and BTS vids of IOTL? Let's watch and you'll see how different JIS was when he was around SHK and GHJ. :)

Yup, surely it's so different no lingering stares from In sung he only reserves that look for Kyo :x

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:x Hi,@wbhkis, so sorry dear,i was busy these few days kunde I'm always be Jis Shk sides.. :x 8-> ..and...also always be my dearest O2 chinggus sides forever..ever..and ever... :x :P 8->

Btw did u all already watched the drama {{ IOTL }}…?? How's was the story of the drama IOTL..??? :-/ :) ;;)

@blim0523 You're so right. And whenever he is around SHK, he acts so shy and awkward. Why ;)) ;))@Jocelyn_Chow : Just finished watching 4 first eps, this drama is so interesting and funny. You should watch it :)
@insung143hyekyo : So glad you're back. And thanks for your PTS photos that you've made for our couple. :-bd

hi chinggus!! I lost my hope, but then it floated again when i watched iotl pc and mpl pc. I think you can distinguish when shk and jis with another co stars in their pc. Ah i love this couple so much, i don't care if i can't watch them on drama or movie, coz it means they are together in real life, that is much more important than see them on screen. Thx for all chinggus especially @Jocelyn Chow @wbhkis for keeping this thread moving :)

yehey! SHK is back in Seoul. Last August 4 she graced the press con of her movie My Palpitating Life with KDW. Here is an article of her interview, I'm feeling so happy that she only considers KDW as a co-worker and not somebody special :D  Will she be visiting IOTL set :x

Song Hye Gyo Thinks Kang Dong Won Is More Attractive at Work than in Private

http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/04/song-hye-gyo-thinks-kang-dong-won-is-more-attractive-at-work-than-in-private/

Here are also some pics at the press con. I can see that KDW
doesn't have that penetrating stare and SHK doesn't feel conscious of about how KDW looks at him LOL!  :)) ;)

S8rWnwr.jpg
i9x1dEu.jpg
cr:as labelled

Guest o2fanatics

looking all those pics and videos of MPL their relationships are purely friendship.....  i can't see any spark between the two leads unlike JIS and SHK

Hello there :)

@lisP, thank you, but acknowledgment goes to the following as well: @blim0523, @Jocelyn Chow, @onlife, @hclover96, @crazywindblower, @insung143hyekyo, and many others. There are those who continue to frequent this thread and lend their support (by clicking the various icons) : @Rendianil, @meryxsi, @graaccee02, @o2fanatics, @restudewi, @hearttsui, etc. Thanks to all :)

Yes! Yes! After watching the presscon of MPL and IOTL, it's still JIS-SHK that has the best chemistry :)

But wait, what are your thoughts on this statement? (She said this during the recent presscon and referring to KDW.)

Song Hye Gyo stated, “We stayed in touch since our movie four years ago, but I was not aware of his enthusiasm for acting because we only met for private reasons after the movie, not work."

Does this mean they have a real-life relatonship? Hope not!!!

Guest crazywindblower

hi chinggus!!! :) :-h

wow shk unnie looks gorgeous! 8-> but wait! kdw my love,what happend to his fashion, what's with the polka dots attire down to his shoes, hahahaha.. :)) :P but still he is handsome. ;)

but i still think jis is way hotter and handsome than kdw :) :x jis keeps getting hotter and handsome now that he is in his 30's.. :-j :x i love him in his new drama,he is really no denying that he is an a-list actor with great acting skills..and i enjoy the story,pretty much interesting.. :-bd

@wbhkis with regards to shk's statement. if there is something really going on between her and kdw i don't think she will be brave enough to tell those details in public. for sure a lot are speculating now because of her statement.. :P but knowing her, i don't think she will reveal that easy to the public about her private life.

i think that shk and kdw are just really close friends and colleagues. maybe the private reasons she is pertaining to is that meetings with their circle of friends too, we might never know maybe jo in sung is part of that meet ups for private reasons,kekeke.. :D :-/

lets not loose our hope on our O2 couple..fighting!!!! :-bd ;) :x

Guest hearttsui

wbhkis said: Hello there :)

@lisP, thank you, but acknowledgment goes to the following as well: @blim0523, @Jocelyn Chow, @onlife, @hclover96, @crazywindblower, @insung143hyekyo, and many others. There are those who continue to frequent this thread and lend their support (by clicking the various icons) : @Rendianil, @meryxsi, @graaccee02, @o2fanatics, @restudewi, @hearttsui, etc. Thanks to all :)

Yes! Yes! After watching the presscon of MPL and IOTL, it's still JIS-SHK that has the best chemistry :)

But wait, what are your thoughts on this statement? (She said this during the recent presscon and referring to KDW.)

Song Hye Gyo stated, “We stayed in touch since our movie four years ago, but I was not aware of his enthusiasm for acting because we only met for private reasons after the movie, not work."

@wbhkis : As far as I know, they are good friends ..
And "Actions speaks louder than words"  ;;)
Our O2 couple is always shy and awkward around each other and I can see happiness and electric spark in their eyes. When they're around other co-stars, I can't see that happening :)
@hearttsui : Hi there. Nice to meet you ;) 
@OnLife : Congrats on my 1000 post :D :D

wbhkis said: Hello there :)

@wbhkis she probably really has a good relationship with kdw, but no spark of love between them, that was why she was so brave having such controversial statement, but as far we know she never tell us about her private relationship with jis, although she had confessed that they knew each other for over 10 years. It you are alright, that shk has no fear and doesn't bother to cover her relationship with kdw, coz there is nothing between them at all.

Hi everyone :-h  @blim0523, @wbhkis, @crazywindblower, @insung143hyekyo, @Jocelyn_chow, @hearttsui, @o2fanatics, @lisP, @meryxsi, thanks so much for all your awesome posts (sorry if I miss any names).

@onlife, congratz on your 1000th post <:-P

wbhkis said:

Does this mean they have a real-life relationship? Hope not!!!

I saw this video at the IOTL thread and it has been translated (thanks to hubilai).  I found some of the responses funny and interesting :P

Starts from 0:35. 

Reporter: What worries me the most is Gong Hyo Jin-ssi, are you alright? It seems like you can't lift the microphone.

Gong Hyo Jin: We go back and forth from filming site in a hurry, right? Then I got into an accident. Because my arm is being inconvenient, my walking is inconvenient. You may see it in the drama, so please understand my awkward arm.

Reporter: What kind of drama is it that people are so interested in it?

Gong Hyo Jin: Romantic comedy's are like that, right? They know their feelings, but can't confess and can't meet, right? We just do it straightforwardly as "Let's break up", "Let's date", "You are the one. You are my style". Quite honest and hot and really breathtaking and thrilling story.

Reporter: Can we expect your lovely side this time?

Gong Hyo Jin: I tried so much not to show it, but it come out without choice. Always

Jo In Sung: Gong Hyo Jin is pretty when she smiles. Her eyes become small and smiles adorably.

Reporter: Jo In Sung's scene where he makes eye contact made so much headlines.

Reporter: Please greet the viewers with your eyes. I've seen you after a long time, how come you become more handsome?

Sung Dong Il: Kwang Soo, not you.

Lee Kwang Soo: I become shy for nothing again.

Reporter: I'm better than Jo In Sung in this?

Gong Hyo Jin: He's taller.

Jo In Sung: Height, hand, foot.

Sung Dong Il: Big mouth

Lee Kwang Soo: Some people told me "Better not grow, if grows like you". So saying this is an advantage is a bit...

Reporter: Poster is this naughty.

Jo In Sung: Giving strength to the feet.

Sung Don Il: They are having cramps, but can't show it. So they are enduring it while smiling. Muscle Strain.

Reporter: When you shoot this what kind of feelings do actors have?

Gong Hyo Jin: We shot this after shooting kiss scenes and other scenes,

Jo In Sung: We shot this comfortably.

Reporter: When you do kiss scenes a lot, every partner is different, right? How was it?

Gong Hyo Jin: His nose is high, so it always poked my eye when shooting kiss scenes.

Jo In Sung: That day, I lowered my nose a bit, but it still touched.

Sung Dong Il: Ya, when will I have that kiss scene? I need to do one before I get older. In "Hearty Paws 2", I did it once with a dog. That's the last kiss of my acting career.

Reporter: I heard that your (Sung Dong Il and Gong Hyo Jin's character) relationship is really unique.

Gong Hyo Jin: My first love during university. He left me behind and got married.

Jo In Sung: When sunbaenim was young, he was really..... Attractive eyebrows. His eyes are similar to Josh Hartnett's.

Sung Dong Il: You can also find famous people whom I look alike in Korea. Han Moo sunbaenim.

Reporter: Are you a landlord?

Gong Hyo Jin: It says it's not just one or two.

Jo In Sung: If I say "Get out", they have no choice but to leave.

Sung Dong Il: He says get out frequently, so I can't live there because it's dirty.

Question: Jo In Sung's character's personality?

Gong Hyo Jin: Playboy.

Jo In Sung: He is a free-spirited person.

Reporter: Isn't it so much different from you?

Jo In Sung: Really different.

Gong Hyo Jin: Almost the same, no?

Jo In Sung: No, what are you talking about?

Gong Hyo Jin: Free-spirited...

Jo In Sung: What are you talking about?

Reporter: Jo In Sung was being slapped...

Gong Hyo Jin: That's sound. Actually I didn't slap that hard.

Jo In Sung: Person who was slapped will remember. She has definite skill, so even if I got slapped, I said "Did it hurt, did it not?" ambiguously.

Lee Kwang Soo: It's been a while since I heard "Biiiii" sound in my ear. (Referring to his own scene beaten by Gong Hyo Jin)

POINT TALK

Reporter: Someone who was different from their first impression. (Gong Hyo Jin 3 votes)

Jo In Sung: She's a woman in soul. She takes care of things while passing by casually.

Reporter: Is there anything uncomfortable? As a woman?

Sung Dong Il: No one on the site sees Gong Hyo Jin as a woman. He is like a man and has more loyalty.

Gong Hyo Jin: That's different from what has been said just now, sunbaenim. Context is different.

Sung Dong Il: She's really feminine. Hahaha

Reporter: NG King. (Everyone points at themselves)

Jo In Sung: Kwang Soo doesn't make NGs. He memorizes so well.

Gong Hyo Jin: He's aiming for Daesang.

Lee Kwang Soo: Well, if I try my best...

Reporter: Do you have any fun episode on filming site?

Jo In Sung: Kwang Soo doesn't appear that much.

Lee Kwang Soo: No, no.

Reporter: Someone who treats others the most. (Jo In Sung 3 votes)

Jo In Sung: When you are a bit tired, gathering together and eating and drinking together is the best method to release stress and enjoy filming site.

Sung Dong Il: (Kwang Soo told him that) In Sung calls every night to drink. If it's not for the drama he doesn't want to meet him.

Lee Kwang Soo: I'm sorry. I was reckless.

Jo In Sung: Everyone, it's starting now. Please show love and support until Episode 16.

Everyone: It's alright, that's love, fighting!!!

I highlighted some of the more interesting responses.  So according to Kwang Soo, JIS calls him every night to drink (if he calls LKS to drink every night, when does he have time to spend with his girlfriend?)  JIS said when they were shooting for the sexy poster, they shot it comfortably (both him and SHK said it was awkward and embarrassing to film the cotton candy kiss scene.  I would think filming for the sexy poster for IOTL would be more awkward :P)  He also seems a little upset that GHJ said his real life personality is similar to his character's which is a playboy.  I guess he doesn't want people to think he's a playboy or free-spirited :P