[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest timi163

I have a gut feeling that they're coming back in a drama..This not being seen together, not promoting together especially SHK  ( of course her sched is too tight) , especially that they know how these couple are so popular after TWTWB ended seemed so anticlimatic. There must be something cooking if they  raised this level of anticipation, a part 2 perhaps? Does that ever happened in Kdramaland where 2 actors are being paired again?  

this is some oh his BTS with his previous costar.
1. once upon a time I used to ship JIS and HJW from WHIB. their chemistry is so cute too,, I used to jump over my chair when I saw the project that JIS and HJW are the spokeperson. yes, There so much HJW and JIS project over the youtube, you can check them. They got paired few times. Believe me, I used to be a hardcore shipper toward them, but I never wish they become a real couple because I realize that is all HJW factor. She's so energizer, easy to laugh and cute girl toward her partner.. and not only to JIS,,, to any other actor that got paired with her she got so many chemistry.. and seeing JIS to HJW is's obvious ther are only bestfriend.. I forgot what scenes, but you can check their clip or go to HJW or JIS's soompi page . 
this is one 

even they did some game show together acording to promo WHIB

and it's obvious that both of them are bestfriend. you can analyze it and comparing with SHK in TWTWB's bts.. JIS still childish but more gentleman toward her. maybe it's because SHK'c charm overall
2. with Song Ji Hyo. This is quite funny, because I didn't see JIS as warm as usual. yess he still col gentleman and childish as always, but when I saw their picture promo before JIS got army. they did so many promo and many press conference together. but it clearly that SJH is only his main costar. even SJH tell the reporter that she got ignored from JIS when she tried to call and texted him. (she said "I miss you".. if I'm not mistaken) 

3. the only actress that I felt something happened is Shi Min Ah.. and I used to read somewhere, that thew were a couple before.. even SMA call him an Arabic Prince :))  

4. in srping days, I can't say anything much because I didn't wathc this series

I'm sorry to post berry berry long post,...

@timi163, actors getting paired up again in K-dramas are rare, but I think there are some though.  The one pair that comes to my mind is Jang Hyuk and Lee Da Hae.  They have paired up 3 times already within a 5-year period ("The Robber" in 2008, "Chuno" in 2010 and "Iris II" in 2013) so there's definitely hope in seeing JIS and SHK paired up again in another project.  Not to mention Kim Bum did say something about seeing everyone together again soon (sorry, but can't remember the exact phrase he used).  JIS and SHK both have a really good relationship with Director Kim and Writer Noh so I won't be surprised if they get asked again to work in a drama with the director and the writer.

I remember beside Jang Hyuk and Le Da hae.. there'e Eugene and someone-I-forgot-what-his-name.. they got paired 2 or 3 times..
and remember Director Kim and writer Noh usually get the same actors and actress to work with their project. as far I know, you can check the cast of their project. World Within, Padam-padam, TWTWB,, and you can find some similarities cast toward them... 

@restudewi, thanks for the videos.  It certainly gives me more insight into how JIS usually interacts with his female co-stars.  I like the ones with HJW because they are funny together.  I can tell they are good friends who are comfortable around each other.  It's so funny how she kept on hitting him after each NG :)).  The interaction with Song Ji Hyo is definitely more awkward but that's understandable given the nature of the scenes he had with her :P.  There's not enough bts with SMA for me to see how they are around each other.  The Spring Day NGs are hilarious.  I cracked up watching those :))

After watching these videos, I have to agree with most of you in thinking that JIS is more mature and more manly around SHK.  It seems like he wants to make a better impression on her :P.  I think all of us can see that he's very thoughtful and considerate towards her :)

Guest mamamika

Choi Ji Woo and Bae Yong Jun worked 3 times together, choi ji woo and Lee Byung hun 2 times, bae yong jun and jun do yeon 2 times.

kisseye said:

I'm always been at here ;) don't worry ! and i will never leave you guys  >:D< :-*     There is still hope for us!, sorry was be busy with work :)>- 

65ae10bagw1e8ss31zmncj211y0lcac1.jpg

65ae10bagw1e8ss0cjl7gj211y0lcmyw.jpg

65ae10bagw1e8srz2ahmpj211y0lcq4h.jpg

Hehe ....my favorite Scene  :\"> :D

48c1be87jw1e3cdjpja6ig.gif

Don't let his lips go   =P~  unnie !. Oops......sorry  :-SS  :-t

876e2db8gw1e3crd8xl02g.gif   

crazywindblower said: i really hope that the movie that @hclover96 shared here (that shk is considering), will also be offered to jis..it will be nice to see them onscreen next year.. :x

it will be nice to see them portray as husband and wife this time with a kid.. :D though i think the movie is another melodrama..i know it will suit them both..waaahhhhh,movie Gods please bring shk and jis together onscreen! [-O<

restudewi said: this is some oh his BTS with his previous costar.
1. once upon a time I used to ship JIS and HJW from WHIB. their chemistry is so cute too,, I used to jump over my chair when I saw the project that JIS and HJW are the spokeperson. yes, There so much HJW and JIS project over the youtube, you can check them. They got paired few times. Believe me, I used to be a hardcore shipper toward them, but I never wish they become a real couple because I realize that is all HJW factor. She's so energizer, easy to laugh and cute girl toward her partner.. and not only to JIS,,, to any other actor that got paired with her she got so many chemistry.. and seeing JIS to HJW is's obvious ther are only bestfriend.. I forgot what scenes, but you can check their clip or go to HJW or JIS's soompi page . 
this is one 

even they did some game show together acording to promo WHIB

and it's obvious that both of them are bestfriend. you can analyze it and comparing with SHK in TWTWB's bts.. JIS still childish but more gentleman toward her. maybe it's because SHK'c charm overall
2. with Song Ji Hyo. This is quite funny, because I didn't see JIS as warm as usual. yess he still col gentleman and childish as always, but when I saw their picture promo before JIS got army. they did so many promo and many press conference together. but it clearly that SJH is only his main costar. even SJH tell the reporter that she got ignored from JIS when she tried to call and texted him. (she said "I miss you".. if I'm not mistaken) 

3. the only actress that I felt something happened is Shi Min Ah.. and I used to read somewhere, that thew were a couple before.. even SMA call him an Arabic Prince :))  

4. in srping days, I can't say anything much because I didn't wathc this series

I'm sorry to post berry berry long post,...

Guest kyoju143

It always gives me a chill when i saw a pic of JIS and SHK , in my mind " this two is so perfect and really good looking then what the heck they cant be together like FOR REAL ahhhh , I guesss I still have to go to daydream mission again I-) I-) I-)