[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest mamamika

@crazywindblower‌: I think so, TWTWB was in many way more touching, emotional, heartwarming, meaningfull. That Winter was a masterpiece, an artwork but iotl is likely commercial thing, focus on that sexual themes which everyone like to watch, just for fun.

Guest mamamika

The way JIS looked at SHK, touched her hair, carried her, kissed her forehead, holded her hand, backhugged her, worried for her than himself,...makes people feel the love much more than seeing the couple of iotl kissing all the time

Guest mamamika

Showbiz Korea - Best Drama Couples We Want to See…:

MC of Arrirang also wanted to see SHK and JIS onscreen again.

Guest ohsooyoung

Kyo's pose in vouge , the one sitting down alone is like saying 'lonely is the day when I'm not with you' :D or I call that ' Impatient pose' ... waiting for her oppa to pick her up :D...... Anyway JIS is definitely one of my fave onscreen partner that Kyo has worked with. In IOTL press con, It's noticeable JIS didn't touch his ear and acted shy towards his new onscreen partner. Hmmm JIS, touched his ear, acted shy, and then his killer gaze all these moves were seen when he's with SHK in TWTWB. So In my point of view, JIS had a crush on SHK whether he denied it or not mostly people believe in saying " action speaks louder than words" :\"> ;) not to mention BTS he's very caring,sweet, always make everyone in the set laugh it off esp. towards Kyo. If only GHJ didn't involve in vehicular accident, Would JIS hold her hand twice if I'm not mistaken, offer his hand when she's about to go to the stage and wrap his arm around in GHJ's waist?

Hi everyone!  I am sooo excited!!!!  Rejoice! Rejoice! I have a surprise for everyone. Couldn't believe what I found at SHK thread (credit to Rubylia) :) :)

Here it is....ta dah!!! This is what we have been waiting for :D <:-P <:-P

Rubylia wrote: ms park twitter update
kyo visit IOTL filming locationoh soo - oh young 

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

Guest o2fanatics

oh my god.............................i don't know what to say................look at their smile ;)) ;;):)) :)>- =D hurrray 1000xxxxxxxx it so sweet..................

I found the chinese translation for Ms. Park's twit (hope this translation is accurate.  It should be because this fan's Chinese trans are usually accurate)

#It's Okay, That's Love#   Jang Jae Yeol writer's room came a surprise attack ... Youngie went to see her Oh Soo oppa whom she hasn't seen in a while ...a picture with Kim Kyu Tae director and lighting director Park Hwan. .. thank you everyone for the very, very warm welcome

Guest o2fanatics

this is the first time seeing JIS and SHK in a picture without awkwardness and they looked so happy and relax  :)] ;)) :)>- :);):D :x love love love......it makes me giggle  :bz :bz :bz :bz

OMG!! I saw that pic which SHK visited the set of ITOL on twitter but I thought it was just a PTS pic.
But it's real, right?? I'm so glad.....
Finally, we can see them together again!! :o:o) Our wishes come true !!

Guest ohsooyoung

Yeyyy O2 couple together again :x :x :\"> \:D/ =D> Tbh, I don't expect Youngie would do a surprise visit to IOTL set cuz Kyo has been busy as bee since TWTWB ended. Wow Kyo finally find her time to see her TWTWB family esp. her oppa Oh Soo :x :\"> Hope there's more pics. coming out soon. My delulu mind says Maybe Kyo invites them to attend VIP premiere for her MPL movie :D

This ship just won't die, does it? :))  Just when my WonKyo feels started rising, this news comes out :P  Reminded me of last December, just when this ship was fading away, then out of nowhere came JIS' speech at the SBS Awards.  He stirred up O2 shippers' hearts again.

This pic is really stirring up my hopes and delusions again which I've been trying hard to suppress ~X(.  Can't help thinking that JIS might show up for the MPL VIP premiere now because Kyo went to visit him on set.  Remember when we were thinking that she might visit the IOTL set because she's also close with Director Kim and Writer Noh?  Well, it came true so our wish of JIS attending the MPL premiere might come true too :D

Oh forgive me, in my excitement I forgot to welcome back our chinggus :D  @shey428, @mamamika, @ohsooyoung, @loucong long time no see :-h

Guest crazywindblower

ommo ommo ommo, best news ever!!! :x thanks chinggus for sharing the photo..i can't help to smile and giggle seeing jis and shk together. :x 8-> :D thank you shk for visiting iotl set. for sure jis felt so happy you visited. :) :x and notice jis chin is resting at shk head..waahhhh!!! :) :x

crazywindblower said: ommo ommo ommo, best news ever!!! :x thanks chinggus for sharing the photo..i can't help to smile and giggle seeing jis and shk together. :x 8-> :D thank you shk for visiting iotl set. for sure jis felt so happy you visited. :) :x and notice jis chin is resting at shk head..waahhhh!!! :) :x

Guest crazywindblower

why do i have now a strong feeling that jis might attend mpl vip premiere..i hope it comes true!!! [-O< [-O< [-O< :x

Every news or photos of them being together can become a strong motivation for me to continue to be an O2 shipper. 
Anw, when seeing that pic, I wonder SHK will appear in IOTL as a cameo or not ;))

@hclover96 : Yeah, I hope so too. Hope JIS will attend MPL's premiere.  So excited now :o)