[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

hclover96 said: Wow, there's news that SHK might be shooting a movie early next year (many thanks to jasan for the info).  It's based on the 2011 novel, My Palpitating Life, a touching story of a 17-year-old boy who suffers from progeria and plans to make a last gift to his parents, who had him when they were teenagers. It was a bestseller.  According to a post from Baidu, SHK will be playing the role of the young mother.  She is being actively discussing it, but it is still too early.  The target shooting is early next year.

I suddenly thought of JIS dropping out of the movie "Kwon Bob" because of schedule conflicts.  Maybe he's thinking of taking up the role of the young father in this movie :P  Me being delusional here ^:)^.  I can't help wishing that JIS will play the role of the young father though :P

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Oppa jis sooo gentleman,whatever he did everything for Shk,he really take care for her.this is my hold life never saw the actor take care of actress like that before!! :x :\"> 8->

yess.. don't blame us being so delusional shipper like this,, because we saw it,, and of course a phrase "picture or it didn't happen" is very obvious,, not only picture but many actions from their scenes... no wonder their staff try to hide the bts as normal as possible,,, because it can cause a apocalypse in SHK-JIS's shipper land :))

restudewi said: this is exactly what I thought,,, JIS has been work so hard at this scene.. carrying SHK in cool water, heavy coat and through the river.. I see JIS is such a harworking man,, and OMOO he's wiping again and again his palm.. in order to make sure his palm is clean enough to touch SHK's face..
as far as I know, I never see JIS so toughtfull like this toward his costar.. well enough said, he's really in to her :))

Guest shey428

Got to see some bts from JIS' other dramas.

I'll let you be the judge.

FOr my observation if JIS is childish now. He's even more childish then. But i noticed that when interacting with SHK he's more reserved or manly.

Guest kyoju143

guys can someone translate what they are talking in the last bts pic. I cant understand what shk and jis talking when they are going to shoot.

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hey!@kisseye@graaccee*@crazywindblowrr*@timi*@chichi*and other i forgot ur all name sorry! Pls come back! So miss our O2 shippers! >:D< :x <:-P

I'm always been at here ;) don't worry ! and i will never leave you guys  >:D< :-*     There is still hope for us!, sorry was be busy with work :)>- 

65ae10bagw1e8ss31zmncj211y0lcac1.jpg

65ae10bagw1e8ss0cjl7gj211y0lcmyw.jpg

65ae10bagw1e8srz2ahmpj211y0lcq4h.jpg

Hehe ....my favorite Scene  :\"> :D

48c1be87jw1e3cdjpja6ig.gif

Don't let his lips go   =P~  unnie !. Oops......sorry  :-SS  :-t

876e2db8gw1e3crd8xl02g.gif   

Guest crazywindblower

@hclover96 thanks for sharin those photos of jis oppa in his latest cf.. :-bd jis why are you so freakin' handsome! :D :x 8-> though i really wish that he gains some more weight.. :D :\"> @Nith i also cannot picture jis with any other woman..for me, he only belongs to shk unnie! :x 8-> so yeahhhh,for those other women who wants to get close to jis oppa..shoo shoo away! :)) :P a very handsome guy plus a very beautiful woman = a perfect couple! so jis and shk are perfect for each other.. :x

Guest crazywindblower

for me, hb is handsome, kdw is more handsome (i love him so much,kekeke.. :x ) but jis is way more handsome! :) :x 8->

though hb and kdw looks more manly than jis (that is why i hope jis gain some more weight.. :)) ) but still jis looks more adorable and charming.. :x i like it everytime he smiles.. :)

Guest crazywindblower

i really hope that the movie that @hclover96 shared here (that shk is considering), will also be offered to jis..it will be nice to see them onscreen next year.. :x

it will be nice to see them portray as husband and wife this time with a kid.. :D though i think the movie is another melodrama..i know it will suit them both..waaahhhhh,movie Gods please bring shk and jis together onscreen! [-O<

Guest crazywindblower

dear amore pacific, (am i right, kekeke.. :D )

please make a cf with jis and shk together..a joined cf for laniege and missha will do..pleaasseee!!! [-O< [-O< :x

sincerely,

from a jis and shk fan :)