[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

After watching 2 episodes of DOTS I can't stop comparing O2 couple to Song2 couple. For me O2 couple was better visually speaking because of JIS manliness compared to SJK but SJK and SHK is a good match too. O2 couple was match made in heaven and Song2 couple was adorably cute together. P.S. SJK is a real bae! :blush:

• Like 5

On 2/27/2016 at 7:40 AM, wbhkis said:

Same here, @cikqueen :bawling:

I could only wish he had a cameo appearance in DotS.

Where is everybody :frown:

:P yeah hope jis will appear in DotS! As beloved x-bf or stalker or something mysterious but funnn :w00t: sorry excitement overload. shk so pretty.

• Like 3

hello to the most heartwarming people and  friendliest thread on soompi.  Oh couple still the best.

Im watching  Descendants ,,only because of SHK. Nothin else.   Same here @spuffniche  cant help but compare  the two dramas,  both have great visuals and awesome cinematography.   Though there are surprising things in Dots,  which I love  but the story is beyond compare to TWTWB.

Song /Song chemistry?,   Im looking closely but I really cant see it, maybe Im blind with the handsomeness of  Insung? Lol!  

Not being biased  here, Im not even a fan of In Sung , but  O2 couple is just sooo perfect.

JIS and SHK  is really a match made in heaven, soo agree.

• Like 3

i just knew about The King yesterday. Hope it will turn out well than before. I couldn't watch the drama before :crazy: it's not okay it's not love. as for song song, they are cute together but i cannot accept the age gap :P n the baby face of SJK. he's trying hard and his hyung's shadow is all over him.

• Like 3

Hi all,

I guess many of you are also following "Descendants of the Sun". Below is what Song Joong Ki said about Song Hye Kyo:

Song Joong Ki, "When I was confirmed to work with Song Hye Kyo, my friends told me something that can be the same as how I feel. They said 'You're blessed', I can say that really describes how I feel (laughs)." (credit @hclover96).

I guess the "friends" that Song Joong Ki referred to include Jo In Sung.  Yes, it must be Jo In Sung who told Song Joong Ki that it is a bless to meet and work with Song Hye Kyo lol.

• Like 7

@twtwb , of course, JIS is the friend who knows very well working with the Goddess.

All  co-actors of Kyo shines in the drama they make. Theyre lucky to be with the drama queen

but JIS is  really the one that match Kyo.  in terms of their age, facial features (they resemble  in some shots) 

They complement each other , good combination, because  the character of JIS  is comic, outspoken , and clown in the set/ while sweet Kyo is the shy and reserved one,  

JIS get to her by  making her laugh all the time. 

My point :  Kyo needs a guy that can break the ice and catch her attention ,  If a guy has the same character as hers SHY and RESERVED , , it will be a blah/puffff... nada,,,nothing will happen. 

my opinion . peace!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I will only abandon this ship / If and only when either one of them confirmed they do have special significant other in their lives.   Or if the time will come I will see Hye Kyo with other  actor  that can surpassed her chemistry  with the manly charming  Insung, but until now  theres NONE. 

With the recent massive hit drama “Descendants”, the male Song look like a kid brother of Kyo.  More like siblings.     

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...