[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

@hanna3188, thanks for that interview. SHK always says that she and JIS have met privately on several occasions, hope they are still doing that :)

@cystar, same thoughts my dear and i know all shippers here are mature, if there's really a truth that Go Hyun-jung (sorry had to spell out her name to avoid confusion with someone they are shipping with JIS hahaha) are a couple, as long as JIS is happy i'm sure everyone here will also be happy for him. but we will be HAPPIEST if JIS and SHK becomes a couple :)

@timi163, cute! do you think this will be the winning numbers :)

• Like 3

Guest cystar

OMGeez, Im being  soo delusional right  now because of @timi163 pictures posted. when was that uploaded by KimC? I am actually thinking and asking for a sign, since shk is posting pics wearing those number shirts. 

I just checked that the pic is actually way back 2013. hahah just a false alarm :)

Guest 02yoxanoh

So LKS  oppa will have a cameo in Dots....what about JIS oppa? Did he already pay visit to Dots filming site to see SJK and SHK? I heard Dots cast and crew is nearly completed filming in Korea and will fly to greece soon after. Hurry up Mr. Oh Soo , lol ! Aigooo I want JIS to make a cameo too !!! 

Guest Aimee092

I've read somewhere that Dots might be the only kdrama that will be finish filming  even before the premiere showing, how true is that?  When will it start? August?  I hope Jis will visit the set and He kyo will show up in Running man with Song joongki! I have never seen He kyo doing variety, would be daebak if ever!   And Jis too!   By the way, someone posted a video in Jis thread , jiis and Go hyun jung in N. Zealand. :(. They look like they're just friends strolling the streets of oakland. 

@timi163 for a non-shipper you sure post cute pics of our dear jis and shk, lol. 

21 + 8   = 29

songhyekyo-300x200.jpg

The old dispatch pic of he kyo and jis 2012. for the drma  Winter blows . Jis staring at he kyo, lol.  

@Maimee it doesn't seem like the lady with JIS in Auckland, NZ is Go Hyung-Jun..i don't think JIS will let her carry those stuff ifs it's Hyung-jun, my guess is she's one of his staff. here is the video...

cr: JIS 3D House Viet/YT

• Like 2

Guest Aimee092

@blim0523 ohhh, now I see it, my bad. sorry. I was wondering why he was not carrying her stuff.  That explains it. Now that i remember, it was in Japan airport  that they 've been seen together not in N. Zealand!  Thanks for clarifying that blim! Plus, I was like..this girl is shorter than hyung-jun. How can we apply as his assistant? lol.  I don't mind carrying his stuff too! It's  confusing when he was in 2 countries  within just days apart. 

Edited by Aimee092

Hi everyone, there's been some sad news for JIS.  His grandmother passed away on July 19.  Funeral will be held on July 21.  The news reported that he has a very good relationship with his grandmother so he's deeply grieving for her now :(  Our condolences to JIS and his family.  May his grandmother R.I.P.

• Like 3

@hclover96 thanks for the update..RIP to her grandma..i'm so sad for JIS his birthday is just a few days away and this thing happened :( i got this post from JIS Thai FC FB

uAKxJLQ.jpg

Edited by blim0523
  • Like 2

update on SHK's TC part 2 Press Con..i just find her so simple yet so elegant :) my God she's in perfect form with all those curves in the right places :) she's looks beautiful in whatever mood she's captured.

kqTADKm.jpg6Nq0o6A.jpg

cr: pic owners

• Like 6

repost from @shk_divineofasia

wwi1990 [News]Korean drama "That Winder, The Wind Blows" will be televised on JIANGSU TV FILM AND SERIES CHANNEL(江苏电视台影视频道) from July 28, 2015. Airtime to be confirmed.

Source: http://js.ifeng.com/life/fun/detail_2015_07/22/4141155

this just shows how timeless TWTWB it's been 2 years :) and take note showing date fall on JIS's birthday :wub: won't SHK and JIS promote this even just a vid clip of them together ;)

• Like 5

Guest Aimee092

Hola Chinggus! It's airing again? lol . TWTWB, the drama  that never ends! I was reading in JIs thread, so it's true that jis promoted this drama by himself right after it ended,, not once, but a few times. , even back to back. as what @timi163 used to say , he  loves  promoting this drama. , so much that he even did a drama the second time with the same writer and PD,  TWTB is the only drama that jis seems to promote a lot of times, maybe because there is a demand of this drama abroad  then, and even now.. 2 years later !    

@blim0523  that pic of shk is so cute amd sexy. , only shk can pull it off, simple dress and less make up. No need of any accessories, she still looks good !  Some women are just born that lucky!

By the way, those are killer heels!  5 inches?? 
I'm dying to see pics of song joonki and shk,  Will there be another ship? lol. SHk has already a fleet if ever, a lot of ships made for her  . I'm staying with this ship tho :P

SHK or SHG?  Either way, she is really beautiful but when the full profile is shown, JIS_SHG looks awkward together (too short). Somehow, I prefer to JIS_GHJ (Gong Hyo Jin) and maybe this is because IOIL introduces me to both actors and I then become enamoured with them.  There is this feeling that character-wise, JIS_GHJ is a better fix.  Till now, I have not watched TWTWB nor the Master's Sun but have seen some MVs, short clips.  Many of JIS's actions mirror in both shows (TWTWB, IOIL) including after his filming actions.  JIS's action is more natural in IOIL probably because he would then have more practice in that same actions. The shippers here are probably right though: JIS_SHG has a good chance, (seems to me) a better chance than JIS_GHJ. 

• Like 2