[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Yay! good to see you chingus here again, it's been so silent for a while. I still can't get use to the new format :(

@hanna3188, you are so right, for me nothing beats TWTWB :)

@insung143hyekyo, those laughters are really like music to the ears. Insung really got carried away with that scene, PD Kim already shouted cut yet he still keeps on cuddling SHK :wub: it's one of my fave BTS.

any news about our couples new projects. i have to confess i'm really excited for the filming of DotS becoz i'm sooo looking forward to JIS's visit to the set. He just visited RM and according to Song Joong Ki, JIS is not busy now a days, which makes it more possible that he'll drop by DotS set.

some IG pics which i find very interesting

TRmE0mV.jpg

yBJ8oJV.jpg

cr: vanlimO2 IG

• Like 6

@Blim0523 i love the way he licks his lip when says that, is he reminiscing the kisses? :phew::D:rolleyes:

in my delusional mind, shk wore jis cap when shk came to the script reading :P;)

if only she reversed the cap, i'd know if there was "Z" letter written on it:huh::P

Happy shipping everyone!!!

• Like 5

Guest timi163

This is one  of the best MV that I have watched with Oh soo and Oh Young.

CR:  SBS TWTWB/ YT uploader

The song  used is not from TWTWB  but it's very beautiful ..

Guys, after numerous times watching this unforgettable drama, here I am again, shedding tubs of tears! On episode 7 now!

Can't believe it still affects me the way it did the very first time I watched it! How corny could I be!:lol:

Gorgeous couple! :wub: Really, I look forward to another team up between these two awesome actors!:)

Who knows, it may come when we least expect it!:D

• Like 7

Guest Aimee092

@timi163 @blim0523 our couple is just too perfect for each other,  that mv is so sad though, lol. I agree,  only He kyo suits best with JIS, and no other. lol.  Her face suits well with JIS..she is the epitome of elegance and gorgeousness, no wonder JIS was staring at her poster  at the airport.  

Absolutely agree,

They do have the same features.

Seen photos of SHK with her other male co-stars, and seems  like  theres  always somethin missing,

It just would ‘nt fit .

Cant say more ..

This photo says it all.

BaIBVme.jpg

photo : credit as tagged

• Like 5

@insung143hyekyo, welcome back.  Thanks for all your lovely pic edits ^_^

@blim0523, JIS, LKS and SJK are really inseparable after SJK's discharge, haha.  All of us O2 shippers are waiting for the day when JIS visits the DotS set.  Hopefully it will be soon before the DotS team goes to Greece for their overseas shooting.  Supposedly the drama is having a week-long break from filming now.  I think that's why Kyo has been updating her Instagram recently.  She has more free time :).  The pic that she posted up a couple of days ago has the same background as a pic of SJK.  Fans are commenting that Kyo and SJK are there for a magazine photoshoot.

They are so adorable together, sigh

7a7a931bgw1etc34prf1pg206t06x7wh.gif

• Like 5

I liked them in TWTWB, and this time I would love to see the Ohs in a  romcom! That's one wish in my bucket list! My timeline, hmm...hoping it materializes before 2018 is over! That quick? You think? Any news about a collab is a start! :D 

• Like 5

Snowindter, let's just say the Oh's are one of my favorite onscreen couples! Really loved them in That Winter!

To see them together again on wide or small screen would be like heaven opening its many doors! :D

One of these days, out of the blue, when the world is busy minding its own business, my wish will come to fruition!:)

Wow, what a conviction!:lol:

Edited by esophageal14
  • Like 5

Guest Aimee092

These videos makes me want to watch that drama again :( ,  where is jis oppa?  My ' delusional ' mind  ( again).. thinks that ''maybe'' he is 'tagging ' along Song jong ki these days  as a front since as well know  uhum  joongki is filming with  our Youngie. But again, JIS really doesn't need any reason to visit the set, they are all friends., long time friends . As what Joongki said, he sometimes  bumped with our Youngie in coffeeshops  (  oops, where is Dispatch when you need them ! )  but never get to converse with her that much   (  I  wonder which coffee shop, is it in Itaewon ?  lol ) :D.

@hclover96, @timi163 welcome back chingus!   I love it when a  kyonatic and an insunger visit our thread :P

@esophageal14 I'm with you on that one. A movie would be good, but doing a rom-com is way much better. I finished Full House in  3 days! lol.  I didn't know that our Youngie can be so funny, and her face then and now ..seems like she didn't change at all!  

Insung once said in an interview, " of all the actresses I know, Song Hye Kyo cries the best ". 

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/9072/20130409/jo-sung-winter-aftermath-hye-kyo-even-thinking-

@timi163  Oh Soo must  have stared at Youngie when she had her crying scenes, even when she scream and tears falling on her face  she still cries prettily and she doesn't even know it!  My favaorite scene in TWTWB was when Oh soo confessed to her in the car and Youngie was just about to cry.. .so beautiful even without trying. . Some people are just blessed  with a face like that. 

Edited by Aimee092

Guest Aimee092

@insung143hyekyo, welcome back.  Thanks for all your lovely pic edits ^_^

@blim0523, JIS, LKS and SJK are really inseparable after SJK's discharge, haha.  All of us O2 shippers are waiting for the day when JIS visits the DotS set.  Hopefully it will be soon before the DotS team goes to Greece for their overseas shooting.  Supposedly the drama is having a week-long break from filming now.  I think that's why Kyo has been updating her Instagram recently.  She has more free time :)The pic that she posted up a couple of days ago has the same background as a pic of SJK.  Fans are commenting that Kyo and SJK are there for a magazine photoshoot.

They are so adorable together, sigh

and a couple of days ago, there was a pic of JIS and LKS  with a caption that they were visiting SJK at his agency, I think @blim0523 posted it...oh my, is it the same day?  was JIS with them when they were making the  'photoshoot"?    I know this thread  is not fond of making  assumptions but just this once,  pardon  my overactive  shipping delusional comments. lol. :P

These videos makes me want to watch thatdrama again :( ,  where is jis oppa?  My ' delusional ' mind  ( again).. thinks that ''maybe'' he is 'tagging ' along Song jong ki these days  as a front since as well know  uhum  joongki is filming with  our Youngie. But again, JIS really doesn't need any reason to visit the set, they are all friends., long time friends . As what Joongki said, he sometimes  bumped with our Youngie in coffeeshops  (  oops, where is Dispatch when you need them ! )  but never get to converse with her that much   (  I  wonder which coffee shop, is it in Itaewon ?  lol ) :D.

@hclover96, @timi163 welcome back chingus!   I love it when a  kyonatic and an insunger visit our thread :P

@esophageal14 I'm with you on that one. A movie would be good, but doing a rom-com is way much better. I finished Full House in  3 days! lol.  I didn't know that our Youngie can be so funny, and her face then and now ..seems like she didn't change at all!  

Insung once said in an interview, " of all the actresses I know, Song Hye Kyo cries the best ". 

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/9072/20130409/jo-sung-winter-aftermath-hye-kyo-even-thinking-

@timi163  Oh Soo must  have stared at Youngie when she had her crying scenes, even when she scream and tears falling on her face  she still cries prettily and she doesn't even know it!  My favaorite scene in TWTWB was when Oh soo confessed to her in the car and Youngie was just about to cry.. .so beautiful even without trying. . Some people are just blessed  with a face like that. 

@aimee do you wonder where dispatch is? Dispatch is too scary too face horrified Ms.Park seriously . Of course  they hang out in Itaewon cafe which @‌timi has had visited before

• Like 3