[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

My apologies for posting these old gifs again, but I've just rewatched this bts again and it never fails to make me laugh :lol:

12819679215_e667a60290_o.gif
12820088654_36c57a2d94_o.gif
He's trying to explain how he's like a mother who treats/feeds her child.  He then jokingly whined to SHK "Why, why, why?  We have kissed already, so why should there be a problem?"

12820087244_eddc7fbc5d_o.gif
He then turned to Director Kim to seek support and said "Isn't it, Director?  We've kissed already."  SHK said, "It's not because of that, it's because I have to act like I didn't see it that makes me laugh"

12819757473_2965fe4989_o.gif
Lol, he still didn't give up and tried to do it again.  This time even he couldn't hold in his laughter :lol:

• Like 7

Those boys are so cute!  I, too, am curious as to what was going on in that gorgeous head of his while he lovingly

strokes SHK's pic!:vicx::wub: Hmmm...he must be reminiscing those TWTWB scenes and trying to tease those boys!:lol:

Naughty naughty Oh Soo! Warning: the above was just a product of my crazy imagination!:crazy:

• Like 4

@hclover96, i don't mind you reposting those GIFs can't get enough of how JIS is teasing SHK.. @hanna3188, let's continue to connect the dots there are so many tell tale signs on Kyo's IG :)

@esophageal14, we are entitled  to our crazy imagination but i think it's an unguarded moment for JIS and seems like his friends understand his feelings.

Call me delusional, it's okay becoz i admit i'm going crazy with the poster taking picture. as they say you can afford to let you hair down when you're with friends and i think that's what happened to JIS, his just showing his real feelings :wub:

IAAodwW.jpg

• Like 5

I've posted this at the SHK, but I think I should post this here also since JIS was mentioned in this interview.  I posted a portion of it already in this thread :)

Here is the first part of the interview (will translate the rest when I have more time).

This Elle photoshoot took place on March 8 of this year in Paris. Kyo met up with the writer in a Itaewon bar again, sharing wine together and discussing various topics for this interview.

Q:  When I heard the news that day that you're going to star in "Descendants of the Sun", I was really pleasantly surprised.
A:  Originally the news was supposed to come out later, but the reporters seemed to have very good insight.  Because this drama is going to be broadcasted in the later half of the year, originally the news was going to come out after Joong Ki gets discharged from the military first, but it seems to be that the reporters heard the news from broadcasting personnel and released the news.

Q:  We are looking forward to the "Song Song" superstar pairing. How's the Song Song chemistry actually?
A:  Joong Ki and In Sung have a really good relationship.  When we were filming for TWTWB, Joong Ki came to visit In Sung at the filming set.  At that time, we didn't talk much.  Not to mention I was also his senior, that's why he only came to give a greeting and then he left.  After that, we often bumped into each other everywhere.  Like sitting in a cafe drinking coffee, we would greet each other.

Q:  What kind of man do you see Song Joong Ki as?
A:  Joong Ki is very good looking.  His skin is very white, not easy to get tanned.  Skin is even more white than an average woman's, personality is very carefree.  He is really a manly type.  Very mature and very polite to his seniors.  I'm not saying that he treats me really good, but I've seen the way he treats others.  I felt he is a very good friend.  Joong Ki is born in 1985.  There are many people who are younger than him, but compared to them, Jong Ki seems to have a sense of steadiness to him.  Haven't come across that feeling for a long time. His acting is also very good.

Q:  It's interesting that Jo In Sung's first work after his military discharge is with you in "That Winter the Wind Blows", this time Song Joong Ki's first work after his military discharge is with you also.  What do you think of that?
A:  Is that right? Really? Now I know! Ah--have not really thought about that, it's really interesting (laughs)!  In that case, I'm really apologetic?  I'm really sorry (laughs).

Q:  You really did not know? SHK, don't you know this point is very interesting?
A:  I seemed to have forgotten about In Sung's military discharge...although at that time, I do know I was the first to star opposite him after his military discharge.  But unexpectedly this time it's the same for Joong Ki!  (laughs) I had apologized to Joong Ki, after returning to work from a 2-year military service, he has to work with a noona (older sister).  It should be with a younger, beautiful actress, but it was to be with me, I'm really sorry.  Very interesting, now it seems like I've become an actress for military dischargers (laughs).

Q:  In that respect, it seems like this may become the interaction between the two actors.  An actor who has been inactive for a long time should be very warm.
A:  Yes.  His enthusiasm is simply no joke.  Joong Ki and I have very similar personality, especially towards work.  I hate arriving late for filming because I would delay or stop the shooting scene.  I also want all staff to unconditionally enjoy their jobs.  I hope when everyone (the staff) thinks of me, they would be happy and thinks I'm a good person.  I can't stand it if there's even one person who thinks I'm annoying.  Joong Ki and I are very similar in that aspect.

cr to SHK baidu for the Chinese translation

• Like 7

@hclover96, thanks for that interview :) SHK is really a person who is beautiful inside out "I hope when everyone (the staff) thinks of me, they would be happy and thinks I'm a good person.  I can't stand it if there's even one person who thinks I'm annoying.  Joong Ki and I are very similar in that aspect" (I remember someone who is also very kind to the staff, a man in red pants LOL)

her humility is also very striking "I had apologized to Joong Ki, after returning to work from a 2-year military service, he has to work with a noona (older sister).  It should be with a younger, beautiful actress, but it was to be with me, I'm really sorry" she doesn't realize how beautiful she is and how honored any male lead star would be to be her partner in a project.

I also like her sense of humor "Very interesting, now it seems like I've become an actress for military dischargers"

i love that part where she said Joong Ki and her often bumped into each other everywhere :) becoz of the thought that JIS is always hanging around with SJK. I've repeatedly said this I'm so excited for DotS becoz it's a chance to see Kyo again and I'm beginning to like the chemistry of SongSong couple and most of all i'm super excited to see JIS visit the set :)

• Like 6

Guest Aeon12

Hi guys...happy to see that this thread is alive again coz of that pic taking of Kyo's pic by JIS and his friends...and lots of news about it and looking forwaed for the visit of JIS on the film set of Dots coz Joong Ki is his friend...thanks for the updates...:wub: :P i'm just lurking around... ;)

Edited by Aeon12

@hclover96, thanks for that interview :) SHK is really a person who is beautiful inside out "I hope when everyone (the staff) thinks of me, they would be happy and thinks I'm a good person.  I can't stand it if there's even one person who thinks I'm annoying.  Joong Ki and I are very similar in that aspect" (I remember someone who is also very kind to the staff, a man in red pants LOL)

her humility is also very striking "I had apologized to Joong Ki, after returning to work from a 2-year military service, he has to work with a noona (older sister).  It should be with a younger, beautiful actress, but it was to be with me, I'm really sorry" she doesn't realize how beautiful she is and how honored any male lead star would be to be her partner in a project.

I also like her sense of humor "Very interesting, now it seems like I've become an actress for military dischargers"

i love that part where she said Joong Ki and her often bumped into each other everywhere :) becoz of the thought that JIS is always hanging around with SJK. I've repeatedly said this I'm so excited for DotS becoz it's a chance to see Kyo again and I'm beginning to like the chemistry of SongSong couple and most of all i'm super excited to see JIS visit the set :)

wown blim we have some thought :P thx for @hclover96 always daebak!!!! so shk often bumped with shk? fishy fishy, this thread is more active than jis, so glad. thx for all chingus who make this thread moving :D;)

• Like 5

I bet my 2$ and 3 quarters that JIS is going to pay the DoTS set a visit once filming starts grinding!:)

He'll most probably use SJK as an excuse, if you know what I mean! Wink wink!:D

He may even bring a food cart with him, too, another sweet excuse! Wink wink!:lol:

He must have thought of a line of excuses by now! You know! Wink wink!:w00t:

• Like 5

Guest 02yoxanoh

*Delulu mode on*

Today, JIS visits Song Song in Dots location site and brings food then greets everyone, then eat and chats with them then after having lunch/snacks or dinner he confessed 'Can I join Dots filming?' I miss my Youngie terribly. I don't mind appearing cameo *JIS begging in front of Dots cast and crew* 

Remember in TWTWB , JIS begged for TWTWBs extension but he failed :(  If ever O2 couple will have a reunion, it should be a period drama with 50 episodes and more. 

All praises for Hye Kyo in The Crossing1 movie.Brilliant acting. No wonder John Woo believed that she deserved to be on this film..She delivered the lines in Mandarin. HXM give it all in the romantic scenes, (it’s the chance to kiss the Goddess)

Shes full of charm, dancing waltz. The hugs, kisses and parting scene are just sooo sweet.

I bet it would be much more believable if it is Mr. Killer stare.  

SHK and JIS  deserve to have a movie project together.

photo credit : web/google

j9DK7vM.pngtUAWFk1.jpg

• Like 7