[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest Aeon12

present guys..i'm just lurking around...:wub: i miss my old name... :( and i miss the O2 couple and all the heart warming shipper's too...:wub: 

Edited by Aeon12

Still not abandoning this ship, it's just so difficult to get on board :tears: But I do lurk a lot especially now that SHK will have a new drama with JIS's BFF SJK. BTW here's a photo of JIS, SJK and LKS spotted this morning at Incheon Airport for a personal overseas travel. Will these guys go to Japan where SHK is having a vacation too :wub:

eIurZcZ.jpg

a peek at DotS first script reading :D so excited for this drama! TBH what fires me up is JIS visit to the set LOL :wub:

HM5eQpu.jpg

• Like 4

hallo my fellow shippers! Tbh i love the old one than this new format :crazy: sadly,jis and friends are in thailand,not in japan .... but who knows that shk is there already, waiting for him:phew::rolleyes: i hope later this year, jis and shk confirm their love relationship, and in the later next year they will get married!!! despite it's hard to stay cool in this ship, i try hard to keep sailing :( but i have strong feeling that shk is in love, she posted "you're my everything" album cover of santa esmeralda right?? although i dunno know, who's the one she's in love with.. could it be another guy..or jis?? happy shipping everyone :D:P:rolleyes:

shk%20jis%20private%20wedding_zps3ycpcje

• Like 5

Ive read in her interview, she mentioned it would be like her character in FH??

( I thought this "Descendants is heavy drama???)

Is this a comedy?  If it is, then this project would be a piece of cake for  Hye Kyo, compared to Oh Young character

She is soo good in TWTWB, that  no one  beat her in Daesang award. 

welcome back @Snowindter

• Like 4

Ive read in her interview, she mentioned it would be like her character in FH??

( I thought this "Descendants is heavy drama???)

Is this a comedy?  If it is, then this project would be a piece of cake for  Hye Kyo, compared to Oh Young character

She is soo good in TWTWB, that  no one  beat her in Daesang award. 

welcome back @Snowindter

​Thanks chingu :) i think it's mix of melodrama and romcom, not sure. i like kim ji won from the heir rather than psh, it's good to see her in dots. and maybe she would dating sjk later kekekekek:wub::phew::w00t:

• Like 4

Guest Aimee092

Netizens pick the 50 Most Beautiful Korean Actors and Actresses..( per Soompi article).

For actors...# 4   Jo In Sung

For Actresses   # 4   Song Hye Kyo

lol, even in survey these two are so in sync.  No explanation needed. 

Hi wonderulf O2 Shippers..IG, Tweeter, etc have been flooded with friends, JIS, LKS and SJK's travel to Thailand, but I'm sure this post from FreelanceFangirl on tweeter will make our shipping our happy :D I just find this gesture of JIS and his friends so sweet :wub:

HA4kldR.jpg

a clearer version of the pic :wub:

eIewrTZ.jpg

just noticed that among the 3, seems like JIS is the one ogling the poster of our goddess LOL! :w00t:

cr:FreelanceFangirl @ Tweeter

another good news, JIS and SJK will make a surprise appearance on Runningman to support their good friend LKS..it's not far-fetched that Insung and LKS will visit the set of DotS

8AxE73u.jpg

here is the link of YT

cr: ONE n TV/YT

• Like 4