[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

@shey428 and @Nith, welcome back dears >:D<   Hope to see @crazywindblower back soon also.  I miss her :(

@cystar_stv and @JohanisahM, a very warm welcome to both of you :)

I see our dear @blim0523 is back also.  Love your pics and comments :D

Kyo likes to wear black and white stripes these days :D

16540656854_3e3c827e3e_z.jpg

tykmSAG.jpg

@hclover96 you are the awesomest! ^:)^

thanks for that pic of her in the IAQ event, she's ageless and beautiful as ever in stripes :)

I'm also wondering what they are talking about seems like they are sharing a deep, meaningful secret :x

i can't open those vids, please share the link :-/

I think they are waiting fro the train (the one Youngie tries to jump into :D JIS checks time on his phone :)
they probs must be joking about the upcoming scene.
like JIS: So you're really gonna jump into that train?
SHK: Oh yeah. only because I know you're here to save me :D
JIS: who me? :o

@Nith, indeed, it seems JIS looks for every chance to touch her, stare at her and just to be near her. And Kyo seems to be enjoying the attention too :x

@OnLife, nice to see you clicking those buttons, welcome back >:D<

This is home indeed :) :)

Wheeeee......everyone is back  (@hclover96, @blim0523, @Nith, @shey428, @OnLife, @JocelynChow) Hope i didn't miss anyone \:D/

Well, almost  :D  Where is @Zuizui, @chichi, @crazywindblower, @ZhouYunFen, @Rendianil, @Restudewi, @hearttsui, @Kisseye, @timi163, and a lot more!!

To you all, thanks for reposting those videos, gifs and adorable pics of this couple. I never get tired rewatching/looking at them.

I wonder what's next for this couple  :-\" :-?

@blim0523 @wbhkis : Sorry, I was kinda busy with my university life, so I didn't have enough time to visit our thread :( 
Thank God that  you two still remember me :)
Anw, I just read the news mentioning the drama between Soong Joong Ki and our SHK. Just wondering will our JIS visit the set since he is a close friend of Soong Joong Ki? ;;) 

Guest Aimee092

Nith said: I think they are waiting fro the train (the one Youngie tries to jump into :D JIS checks time on his phone :)
they probs must be joking about the upcoming scene.
like JIS: So you're really gonna jump into that train?
SHK: Oh yeah. only because I know you're here to save me :D
JIS: who me? :o

Guest Aimee092

@hclover96 omg, thanks for that video, jis was dancing lol. He knew that won't make it to the final cut but he still grabbed he kyo's hand and danced. How sweet!  As always. he kyo's so shy, jis had to make the first move everytime! lol. 

As always, great gifs from @hclover96  big thanks

Hye Kyo was very transparent  on those train station gifs (I guess they are trying to have a selfie shot) but why the need to do it secretly??

They are so real....yepuda! ! kyaaaaa

Maimee, that answered my question, when did Oh Soo er JIS fall in love with Oh Young er SHK? So, it was in the train station then! :P :DWait, but wasn't that too soon in the story that OH Soo er JIS falls in love with Oh Young er SHK? That was in epi 2 or 3, wasn't it?~X(

easy @heyitzmaureen , haha  really cutie and beautiful at the same time, in any shot any angle,, which is hard to understand...Lol!
and rarely smiles at the camera,,still a knockout profile
tqcPj26.jpg

frs0EVH.jpg

6lS5qOF.jpg

phot credit : web/ SHK thread/ as tagged...

:\">

Guest Aimee092

esophageal14 said: Maimee, that answered my question, when did Oh Soo er JIS fall in love with Oh Young er SHK? So, it was in the train station then! :P :DWait, but wasn't that too soon in the story that OH Soo er JIS falls in love with Oh Young er SHK? That was in epi 2 or 3, wasn't it?~X(