[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest Aimee092

everythingnothing said:

You all do read the Dispatch thing already, right?

It is so ridiculous, just like when Dispatch stated Lee Jung Jae and his girlfriend knew each other through Kim Min Hee lol

Maimee, you are second to the last! I am the very last person to know!  :)) I basically rely on everyone for news about the Ohs! That's the truth!:D Thanks sleuths for the constant news updates ! Incidentally, whatever happened to DoTS? I thought both Songs were in talks withpeople concerned! Hmmm......down the drain again? I hope not. In that case, JIS to the rescue, another twtwb kind of, maybe?????????=D>

Guest Aimee092

Embedded image permalink

Seriously JIS , do you really have to touch He  kyo  every  chance you  get? lol.  [-X  Was he helping her walk or something?  

Photo credit as tagged

Guest Aimee092

I never really notice  it until now, but when I look at those back hugs and forehead kisses, it seems like JIS and shk had a lot of skinship  more than we thought in TWTWB. Those backhugs are just  a few of the ones I can find but there are more than that. I just didn't noticed how many there were  since it blended pretty well with the scenes and the actors acted those scenes so well  that it comes out perfect and natural. Just random thoughts, again. lol. 

@Maimee "what dispatch thing? lol. Is there something new, wahhhhh..I'm always last to know" Just Dispatch's fictional story between Lee Tae Im and Yewon, dear but it was shown how this so-called media is.

For Lee Jung Jae, his girlfriend and Kim Min Hee thing, (of course, it is not true) you can read the post I used to post on this thread.

I saw the articles that SHK had an offer together with Song Joong Ki? Do you think she will accept it or if she accept it, do you think SHK-SJK love team will heat up? Honestly, I love SJK and I wouldn't mind the noona-dongsaeng relationship if he was opposite w/ SHK :)

Happy to hear Song Hye Kyo drama comeback confirmation.

Even though I never liked Kim Eun Sook's dramas, she always delivered big successful ones. It will be good for her domestic comeback.

Honestly, I started having interest in this drama just because of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo. And I think this new Kim Eun Sook project will be different from her previous dramas, it is a drama genre one.

Oh! I forgot to say this (as always lol)

The co-writer of this drama is Kim Won Suk who wrote The Queen's Classroom in which Ko Hyung Jung was a leading actress (Ko Hyun Jung is close with Song Hye Kyo) And maybe Insung and Ko Hyun Jung suggested both leading actor and actress of this drama to accept the roles huhuhuhuhuhu my inmagination is leveling up, right? @blim0523 lol oops! I may be an occult shipper kkkkkkk

-Edit- Oh! And Jin Goo who played as Insung's subordinate in A Dirty Carnival...one of the principles of being a shipper is to need to link every little thing together, isn't it? @hclover96 huhuhuhuhuhu

spuffniche

said: I saw the articles that SHK had an offer together with Song Joong Ki? Do you think she will accept it or if she accept it, do you think SHK-SJK love team will heat up? Honestly, I love SJK and I wouldn't mind the noona-dongsaeng relationship if he was opposite w/ SHK

:)

Well, guys, hold your horses for a sec, SHK is an artist, a versatile one at that. For a dynamic actress like her, she could playany role, she could give justice to any character she plays. In DoTS case, she is stepping out of her box to try something different. That's the thing, everybody knows our Song is older than the male Song, but that is the beauty of it. Break the ice, the monotony!I'm positive, both will give their best to give life to their characters! Besides, what is 4 years apart when it comes to love! :DI'm glad SHK took this role! I'm sure Oh Soo will be very proud of his Youngie!:-bdGood luck, Oh Young!:)>-

Hello to all :) It's been so quite here lately.

Just a thought: JIS might have convinced SHK and SJK to accept the offer. Since both are his friends, who knows JIS might just visit them on the set of DoTS :) :)  Hopefully not once, not twice, but MANY times......am I asking too much  :D:D

She is a good actress no doubt,  and the camera loves her face, everybody knows that.But  I do really wished she will be given a very good storyline , with other great K actors of her age or older than her, if not Mr. Red pants, why not that guy in Autumn in the swimming pool scene? ?? forgot the name.  He can act. 
If they will be paired, its hard to choose the Daesang winner.
just an opinion.peace.
:)>-