[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

You guys, they were so into their characters in this drama hence it's not easy for them to forget their scenes together! I bet my only $, those scenes will always linger in their minds! Their scenes were both intensely emotionally and physically draining! It was worth it, though! Beautiful drama! Kept going back for a peek! One of the best so far! =D>

Guest Aimee092

<<sniff>> < sniff>>   After Kim Hyung Joong and now minho..my little soompi heart  is just so tired right now. Sorry chinggus , I just have to vent... :((  And don't click that off topic button! lol. 

*****  eating pizza  with   cold , very cold  pepsi*****,  feeling ,much better!    

By the way, if anyone of you have an elevator gif ( of  jis or he kyo)  please pm it to me.lol. I forgot I have a story to finish, 

@Maimee it's okey to be sentimental at times but don't be carried away too much so that you will not get drowned.. ;) this ship manage to learn how to swim so that even how many tsunami's would come this ship still survives all for the sake of SHK and JIS.. :x >:D< and besides everyone of us here treat as friends already.. ;) and that's why this is called a heart warming shipper's too.. ;) :x >:D<

Guest Aimee092

How do I love thee?  Let me count the back hugs!  

tumblr_mj971ftJpX1qfakbgo1_250.giftumblr_mj1kgd6YgH1qbr3lko1_500.gif
That-Winter-The-Wind-Blows-Episode-8-450
5f51a082a6788dd80136a713a77d9908.jpg

song-hye-gyo-21-800x450.jpg

Image result for the wind that winter blows gif

save the best for the last!  The best back hug is the  behind the scene backhug .:)  . 

winter-high-cut-3.gif

Credit as tagged / web 

thanks heart-warming shippers for making this thread alive..those kissing scenes, back hugs are making this page burning :)

O2 couple have also been busy lately. @heyitzmaureen posted that SHK is open for international marriage, so this maybe the reason why some fans noticed that JIS looks sad during his Shanghai FM.

YrUmgg9.jpg

but i think later on everything was cleared-up becoz i saw them smiling so cutely :x

fQMDM70.jpg
@Maimee, waiting for your 50 shades of white story :)

@timi, if only i know how to do those gifs, i would love to see those BTS funny moments of JIS and SHK.

i m waiting for @Maimee 50 shades of white story too :))
bcoz of this ship i learned how to make gift :P just google it @blim0523 @timi163
it's fun to learn new things :-B like whats with people with big hand, big feeet, thick eyebrows

~O)

@cikqueen, i'll try to google how to make a gif  so i can make one too, thanks :)

about a person who have big hands, i heard person who have big hands have a long ________ the words starts with a "p" it has letters "e and n" too. can you guess it? ok not to make it so suspenseful, people who have big hands have a long PATIENCE =))