[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest Aimee092

@cikqueen lol I'm trying to at least write along the lines of 50 shades..but I guess not a lot are familiar with the story. It would be fun and a challenge to make especially the elevator closing scene..one of the movies trademark scene. Jis and he kyo doesn't have any elevator pics at all. I hit a snag..lol.

Guest timi163

@maimee I like your Red Pants story  :-*. Now I know why you've been asking about the white shoes , too funny. I agree,  not all knew the  ''story'' behind the 'white shoes joke' . But  your fanfic is still cute . I have  seen 50 shades and it would be interesting how  you can pull this off.. :-*.  Both Insung and SHK had elevator scenes in TWTWB, but not alone. I think SHK had one after the  corporate meeting, I can't remember which episode was that, and Insung's elevator scene was with Jin Sora. Both were not open/close elevator scenes though.  :)

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Annyoung..!! Ha..lohh.,my dearest chinggus,so happy to know that our lovely Jis Shk both of them in China.. ( one in Shanghai, and the other in Beijing)..! Or maybe or maybe both of them already connected each other..! ;;) :-? :x :-bd

Guest Aimee092

:-h Anyeeo Chingus! he kyo, even without make up  so pretty. I've seen women with make up and still hmmm..ok..I wont say it. lol. But He kyo, she's perfect in every way..No wonder Jis can't take his eyes off her and shy around her. And from what I see, like any other actresses he worked with, she was not put in the friend zone, she is not just one of the many for Jis, she is special.

Guest Aimee092

Maimee, say it, I dare you!

:)

)

@SusanC  and still looks like...me !  a plain Jane lol.  =))  Hey, gottta admit, he kyo is one of a kind , if it's even possible, she is at her prettiest when she does not have any make up on. 

@hanna3188 I just saw someone in campus today wearing dark red pants, lol. He looks like Robin hood, lol. Jis is truly one of a kind, I hope he will stay  wearing only red for bright colors and not  move on to yellow, lol.

@jocelynchow I'm thinking the same thing and even looked at the map, but Beijing is much farther from Shanghai than Seoul!  

I totally agree @maimee  SHK is so attractive when she is at her simpliest get up,  wearing shorts with caps, boots, without makeup,  matching her favorite avaitor shades.  

F6nc4zx.jpg
its hard to believe , a doll even in flipflops...
isnt it unfair? 
lol..
:-*

Guest Aimee092

B5nxgN.gif

credit/ web..:)  

They just look perfect together..
@cikqueen it's okay if she's not tall, beautiful things comes in small packages, lol. and as you said, she has it all. I've read somewhere  that men prefer shorter women , they look more feminine. With JIs and He kyo, their height is just perfect with each other, it looks more romantic and fairytale like. In Disney movies, the tall woman character is usually the wicked witch,, lol. 

Guest Aimee092

imageimage

CR: @kisseye  page265

I know you guys already seen these gifs but I just so love it.. jis really was soooo handsome during and  post twtwb. He looked so in love..:\">

Guest Aimee092

I would rather have  kisses in the forehead any day! 

tumblr_mnxm2t5O9U1s8mq2fo2_250.gif

Image result for twtwb kiss in the foreheads

a lopsided head kiss too! ( was this an adlib on his part?  lol )   he can't help kissing he kyo even her hair is adorable to him, lol. It looks so natural for him kissing her like that as if he has done this  many times already, lol.

tumblr_mk4hhsLTwM1s6f4k2o1_r1_250.gif

and oh lala...<close your eyes chinggus!>

There maybe a few lip locking kisses in TWTWB but  when they did kiss, you can tell jis really go for it, lol. He was holding her head like there was no tomorrow =)) , It's okay jis, Youngie is not going anywhere. This kiss beats all kisses that I've seen jis did ..he did this one with passion and much of it too! :P

photo/gif credit: web/ as tagged