[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

@hclover96, thanks again for that update :)

@everythingnothing said: Oh! Maybe Insung can visit the drama set because he is soooooo close to Song Joong Ki huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

@everythingnothing, there's a great possibility becoz SJK visited JIS at the TWTWB set twice kkkkkkk. Maybe JIS will even tag along LKS becoz he is also a good friend of both SJK and JIS :)

i don't know if it's just me but becoz of your avatar, i have this delusion that KMH approves of JIS visiting SHK LOL! oh enough of this i might just go overboard with my delusions 8-}

Guest timi163

Joong ki is not confirmed yet, ( and also SHK)  who knows.. they might  pull  a late casting male lead surprise. , been done before. .But SHK and SJK is just fine with me  ..I hope Insung will reunite with Ha Ji Won too.  It would be a great summer for Kdrama  if ever.  

@blim0523, this is exactly why I love this thread.  We have always been able to joke around and having fun, even after Dispatch dropped the bomb :P

@hclover96 I'm happy with the news, dear because Kim Eun Sook's drama can guarantee the success.

Oh! Maybe Insung can visit the drama set because he is soooooo close to Song Joong Ki huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

@everythingnothing, good to see you here again :D  I'm extremely happy and excited about this news.  I like SJK and if they are both confirmed for this drama, I can't wait to see how their chemistry will be.  Of course, I hope JIS will visit them on set if they do film this drama together.  SJK did visit the set of TWTWB twice and SHK visited JIS on the set of IOIL also.  It's time for JIS to return the favor :P

I found these of pics of JIS in red shoes (maybe a little orange red?).  The guy seems to love white and red shoes.  He also loves to not wear socks :))

a71ea8d3fd1f4134340e20c.jpg

40407918.jpg

He loves those little red sandals so much, he even wore it at his wedding :))  Just kidding :P

wedcopy.jpg

@hclover96, i agree with you, i find this thread so homey, we don't take shipping seriously that's why we have survived this long and maybe becoz we all have positive vibe here.

JIS really sometimes has a weird sense of fashion but he can always pull it with a bang :)

Btw isn't SHK looking so lovely and happy :)

Guest heyitzmaureen

:-O :-O

Song Hye Kyo reveals she's open to international marriage

22Yf22E.jpg

It's a wonder nation's beauty Song Hye Kyo is still on the market, but at least she's not picky!

On March 12, she attended a press conference in Beijing for her movie 'My Brilliant Life'.

One reporter asked Song Hye Kyo what she thinks about marrying a Chinese person and she replied, "First of all, I don't believe love has borders. If I meet a nice man in China, I definitely think it's possible."

'My Brilliant Life' is about two parents, Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won, raising their teenage son who has the physical appearance of an old man.

The movie has already had its theatrical run in South Korea and premiered in Chinese theaters on March 13. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/song-hye-kyo-reveals-shes-open-to-international-marriage

wow! nice photoshops of the O2 chinese family..great job @hclover96.. :D

after the red pants saga the O2 delusional photoshops coming up.. :x ;-)

hope there's more photoshops to come.. ;-)

thanks heart warming shipper's for making this ship alive..and amazing.. >:D<

I haven't been here for a while and miss everyone here so much. OMG, the red pant, haha, I can't stop laughing when reading your funny stories. Gimme more please.  Oppa's red pant forever haunted me :)), 

Untitled-11.gif

As I've seen you guys re-post the old pix. I would love to join to do it too. One of my favorite pix

qfv8pYIQS.jpg

And old pix never posted :)
201361618221923tnphoT544760_copy8Lrn.jpg

Our couple with baby :)
226526-royal-baby_copy1eUIBo.jpg

For the news SHK in talk for drama with Song Joong Ki, I wish she will take this drama as I really want to see her in Korean drama again. Writer Kim Eun Sook's dramas used to have good rating but please don't give us another Cinderella concept like she did with "The Heirs"- even this drama got good rating in Korean but it sucks >:P  

PS: Sorry for my dumb question. As I saw the second pix of O2 Chinese family pose, it looked like my old pix I posted here before. I didn't mean to take the credit or anything else, but I just don't understand why this pix has some watermark on it. The reason I ask about this watermark because I saved this pix on my lap with the original (unedited) together. Of course they don't have watermark. But when I opened my O2 folders and check these pix again, and both of pix have "weibo address watermark". It's so weird, plz don't tell me these haunted O2 pix :D 

Have a good weekend everyone :)

I don't think SHK will go for cinderella type of drama/film at this point in her life, I hope!

I really believe she would be going for more mature characters, whether drama or comedy or even mystery/thriller/suspense.
Anything but! Peace!:)>-

Guest Aimee092

a fanfic: 

For consistency and shipping  purposes, the characters are named Oh Soo and Youngie

50 Shades of White -   The Beginning

Friend 1 :  Your white shoes are making netizens buzz lately, supposed to be a sign of love if you're  wearing them

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQOwg4Qz7eORDDkjhv159

OH SOO:   Are they for real?  I've been wearing white shoes for ages!  What's next , my stripe shirts?

0.jpg

OH SOO: Hehehe,  this is cracking me up , lol.  I'll give an  interview to stop this nonsense

t623b.png

OH SOO: ( Calling WinterBlows Magazine)  Send me your best reporter as soon as possible.

4216_5.jpg

Editor: Sorry Youngie, you're the best that we have..you have to face  him sooner than later.

Youngie: Why me?  It's been awhile since I last saw him..

Image result for that wind the winter blows images

To be continued.........

Disclaimer:  Characters and situations in this fanfiction are entirely based on the writer's over active imagination. This post is 100% fiction and rated  G ( all audience admitted)  lol. Now I have that Beast song FICTION in my head. 

Credit sbs/twtwb/ Jo Insung vietnam/ winix  ; as tagged