[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest heyitzmaureen

I didn't know that these two had a bed scene. ;)  they had real fun doing this.  8->

VBQ1jgh.jpg

cr: on pics

Guest Aimee092

@hanna3188 oh soo's car had a license plate with 02? Lol..what a coincidence :x

@blim0523 lol..great job with the fanfic. I might have to start with another one..maybe with an adult theme lol. That bedscene above is so sweet. I know it's from our favorite bts which never made it to broadcast.

Guest Aimee092

Jis did a lot of sweet things to he kyo behind the scenes..poor guy..he just can't resist. I guess he likes the sweet classy type ..women who doesn't throw themselves at him. . LIke what he did to youngie in the snow..he was the one chasing after her. and throw his body over her not the other way around.

Hi everyone :-h  Been so busy lately that I've missed out on all the fun with JIS' red pants :))  Thanks @blim0523 and @Maimee for your hilarious fanfics.  Please continue making those :P

I saw this news on JIS' baidu bar and just wanted to share it here.  Since it's near the time for cherry blossoms, there are news articles about various places where you can see beautiful cherry blossoms.  This article list the top 10 places to see beautiful cherry blossom.  South Korea was listed at #6.  Guess which pic they chose to show the beautiful cherry blossoms in South Korea?

mp4131512_1425206218411_22.jpg

Haha, it's funny because the whole article has lots of pics of beautiful cherry blossoms all over Asia, but this is the only pic from a drama.

Source:  http://mt.sohu.com/20150301/n409241958.shtml

@hclover96, nice to see you back. >:D< thanks for that post, it just shows how popular TWTWB and what a beautiful couple they are, they enhanced the view :)

since i can't get over that snow fight, i'm posting it again :)

Soa7QDJ.jpg

look how happy JIS and I know he flashes that "V" sign when he feels elated :)

QiFsEWg.jpg

to those who wants to follow SHK on IG here is her personal account. Doesn't she look so beautiful and innocent :x

sLJDHcO.jpg

cr: on pic

Guest Aimee092

I have been reading in jis thread as what people suggested to know  more about jis, and I noticed that for the past years or so, our jis  been in China a lot of times or in neighboring countries same time Youngie is and was there. Some dates coincidentally, both of them were out of the country and ehem, some of those fan meetings jis went a day early and went home days after, His whereabouts were  not discussed, .Those Insungers should discuss where  their oppa is , lol.  Just kidding Insungers, love ya!  lol. But.. Could it be? ..my delulu mind is active again, lol. So, now he will be going to Shanghai, where is our Youngie? lol. yay, ninjas!

@blim0523, I really miss this thread and posting here :x

JIS will be heading to Shanghai soon for his fan meeting.  Kyo is already in Beijing.  I've read that she might do promotions for her movie, MPL, in Shanghai also.  She is most likely confirmed for a new Chinese movie with Nic Tse.  Filming for this movie has started already.  They will be filming in Shanghai for about a month.  The shipper in me is hoping that they can meet up and spend some time together in Shanghai before JIS leaves to go back to Korea.  Most likely Kyo will be staying in China for a long time again.

Beautiful pic from weibo

@hclover, i'm sure it's not only me but all of us shippers miss you more. you give this thread a lot of info about our O2 couple. hope you will have more time posting here especially now that SHK is rumored to be doing a film with Nicolas Tse. I'm excited for her, I've read that it's her dream to do an action movie but i'm sad becoz this means no reunion with JIS yet :(

Who knows they might just bump into each other or really meet for a cup of coffee or hot choco. I'm sure they enjoy meeting each other and catching up :x

I agree, really a beautiful picture, you can see how tender JIS is to SHK :x i really miss them both and miss Kyo on Kdrama. hope after her movie she does a Kdrama too.

@Maimee, i just love your enthusiasm. keep it up :)

@ZhouYunfen, thanks for the info

OMG, there's news about Kyo in serious talks to star in "Descendants of the Sun" to be partner up with Song Joong Ki  @-)

Descendants of the Sun in Talks with Song Hye Kyo for the Female Lead

The K-media is reporting that Kim Eun Sook has reached out and is in serious talks with Song Hye Kyo

to don her best white coat and fatigues to join Song Joong Ki out in

the conflict zone this fall. She’s about as big of a leading lady name

as Kim Eun Sook’s leading ladies for her traditional dramas set around

characters in their thirties – Ha Ji Won for Secret Garden, Kim Sun Ah for City Hall, Jeon Do Yeon for Lovers in Prague, Kim Ha Neul for A Gentleman’s Dignity and On Air along with Song Yoon Ah.

It’s always been a matter of when and not if that Song Hye Kyo would

do a Kim Eun Sook drama.

soydsu.jpg

I have no problems with Song Hye Kyo being cast if she does accept.

She’s not a fave actress of mine but in watching her through the years

it’s undeniable that she has been working on her acting and has

continued to improve. She was quite good in her last drama That Winter, the Wind Blows and

it was the drama story that left me cold while her performance was

lovely and on point. If she accepts DotS, it’ll be her first KBS drama since They World They Live In in 2008, and even earlier than that she did Full House on KBS back in 2004. I’ve actually always felt Moon Chae Won gave off Song Hye Kyo vibes, which makes me optimistic that a Song Hye Kyo-Song Joong Ki pairing would work.

I’m not that worried about the noona-dongsaeng vibe since he’ll be

playing older and she’ll be playing younger as the drama has his

character being older than hers. She looks barely a day older than the Autumn in My Heart years,

way prettier but not at the expense of looking that much older than her

twenty year old visage, so I don’t think Song Joong Ki would end up

looking like her little brother. I would love if the two leads just sell

their characters from the outset and hooks all the viewers into the

drama story line rather than thinking it’s Song Hye Kyo or Song Joong Ki

onscreen.

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/03/11/descendants-of-the-sun-in-talks-with-song-hye-kyo-for-the-female-lead/