[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest Aimee092

why are other jis movies and drama have behind the scenes of intimate scenes,even   frozen flower have the kissing/bed  bts scenes, whib, classic and iotl. It's just twtwb that they never released those intimate  bts!! why oh why oh why!!???

Guest Aimee092

that Istanbul shirt? lol. you maybe right there my friend. Me  don't know that I am Queen was shoot in Turkey! ahh my shipping heart!..:) although I'm also sure that you can get those Tshirts online, lol.

hi awesome O2 shippers thanks for making this thread so entertaining :)

welcome back @insung143hyekyo. oh btw i also want to have that Istanbul tee :)

@maimee, no need to publish their BTS kissing scenes, those penetrating looks of JIS and BTS caring actions of JIS towards SHK is enough for me to ship them :x
one thing more it doesn't need those BTS kissing scene to sell their DC DVD \m/

@SusanC and @hana3188, yup it's really confusing when did Oh Soo fall in love with Oh Young and vice versa but my wild guess is, JIS fell in love with SHK on this occasion :)

6qyRQga.jpg

and SHK finally gave a hint to JIS that she's willing to open her heart to him on this visit :x
dTHVHSd.jpg
now can anyone tell me what shampoo does SHK use to make JIS want to smell/kiss her hair :x  i want to use that shampoo too :)
eHhEurA.jpg

Well, who knows, maybe SHK brought that shirt when she paid him and the crew a visitas a token of her ___________. It's up to you guys to fill in the blanks.:D Oh, wait, what if he already has the shirt prior to the visit? Hmmm...maybe, he met her at the airport upon arrival.Aha! That must be it. Nah! People who have seen them would have started talking about it!Special Delivery mail! That's it!
blim0523, again, you never know, they might have both fallen in love or let's just say physically attracted to each other the first time they met! Then when the camera started rolling, they sort of started rolling in the snow, too! :-\"  And not just plain rolling, they enjoyed rolling, especially the male Oh, who rolled over the female Oh. Good thing, the female Oh did not suffer a fractured rib!:))
Anyway, blim0523, when you find out what shampoo SHK is using, let us know. We will definitely order it. Who knows, our own JIS might as well come out of nowhere sniffing our hair if we use the SHK shampoo!8-X
Hey, blim0523, to start with, find out the brand, then find out if Laneige has it, or her hair salon carries it, or if she orders it online, or better yet just step up to her and ask it yourself. That would be fantastic!:)>-I'm mumbling here! I have gone crazy!~X(Be safe all!:-h

SusanC said: Well, who knows, maybe SHK brought that shirt when she paid him and the crew a visitas a token of her ___________. It's up to you guys to fill in the blanks.:D Oh, wait, what if he already has the shirt prior to the visit? Hmmm...maybe, he met her at the airport upon arrival.Aha! That must be it. Nah! People who have seen them would have started talking about it!Special Delivery mail! That's it!
blim0523, again, you never know, they might have both fallen in love or let's just say physically attracted to each other the first time they met! Then when the camera started rolling, they sort of started rolling in the snow, too! :-\"  And not just plain rolling, they enjoyed rolling, especially the male Oh, who rolled over the female Oh. Good thing, the female Oh did not suffer a fractured rib!:))
Anyway, blim0523, when you find out what shampoo SHK is using, let us know. We will definitely order it. Who knows, our own JIS might as well come out of nowhere sniffing our hair if we use the SHK shampoo!8-X
Hey, blim0523, to start with, find out the brand, then find out if Laneige has it, or her hair salon carries it, or if she orders it online, or better yet just step up to her and ask it yourself. That would be fantastic!:)>-I'm mumbling here! I have gone crazy!~X(Be safe all!:-h

some interesting GIFs..i love the way JIS always applauds SHK and look at how he is staring at SHK's legs hmmm :x
FwyaVsc.gif
he also loves to make her laugh...guys who want to make a good impression always do that :x
zhZjT5r.gif
at the wrap-up party...JIS clapping for SHK again :)
JVHTFbx.gif
oh that happy face of JIS and his adoring look at SHK
:x it's also so sweet of Eun Ji to be comforting SHK :)
H60Sbv7.gif

THANKS @blim0523

SHK seems too shy in all her appearances, premiers, presscons others.With her status as  A list actress she is so low key.She is elusive (which makes her all the more appealing)
JIS always tries to act cool everytime SHK is around. but in my opinion JIS apparently needs soju whenever SHK is beside him..