[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

@Nith lets continue ...
I do have some questions to you guys @blim0523, @Nith The Superstar, Legends,  in this thread ..
I got confused  on the photos posted , TWTWB end wrap up party (I know this is 2 years back but newbies like me so outdated! to us these photos seems like just yesterday.
1.  Some say Hye Kyo didnt attend the party but shes beside JIS  (pretends reading that magazine)thats the same party right?  
2. Other photos shows JIS (looks so sad) drinking beer with Eun Ji , Hye Kyo not beside him anymore.  (confusing)
3. Hyekyo about to cry on her speech (beside JIS and Eun Ji),  after the speech maybe she left early?
4. Ive read that the whole cast watched the last broadcast on SBS episode 16.  So Hye Kyo didnt attend that night??
Its confusing.  :-S

O2 Nation, I have trivia question for you. I, myself am unsure of the answer. Here we go. Use your keen observation. Which scene in TWTWB do you think Oh Soo started falling in love with Oh Young? Remember when he was video recording, he mentioned that he wanted to tellher that time when he started to fall in love with her?8->

SusanC said: O2 Nation, I have trivia question for you. I, myself am unsure of the answer. Here we go. Use your keen observation. Which scene in TWTWB do you think Oh Soo started falling in love with Oh Young? Remember when he was video recording, he mentioned that he wanted to tellher that time when he started to fall in love with her?8->

SusanC said: O2 Nation, I have trivia question for you. I, myself am unsure of the answer. Here we go. Use your keen observation. Which scene in TWTWB do you think Oh Soo started falling in love with Oh Young? Remember when he was video recording, he mentioned that he wanted to tellher that time when he started to fall in love with her?8->

@snowindter or @lisP, welcome back dear >:D<

hanna3188 said: I got confused  on the photos posted , TWTWB end wrap up party (I know this is 2 years back but newbies like me so outdated! to us these photos seems like just yesterday.
1.  Some say Hye Kyo didnt attend the party but shes beside JIS  (pretends reading that magazine)thats the same party right?  
2. Other photos shows JIS (looks so sad) drinking beer with Eun Ji , Hye Kyo not beside him anymore.  (confusing)
3. Hyekyo about to cry on her speech (beside JIS and Eun Ji),  after the speech maybe she left early?
4. Ive read that the whole cast watched the last broadcast on SBS episode 16.  So Hye Kyo didnt attend that night??
Its confusing.  :-S

@SusanC ,,, answer episode 6 I think, the moment he saw the psycho boyfriend kissed  Hye Kyo... I mean Youngie...he got jealous...
The crying scene Youngie, begging , sobbing, " Can I trust you??" awww his heart breaks. He fall in love that moment...

GaScFK3.jpg

62mTW3r.jpg

BjDaKNe.jpg

i agree with @hclover Oh Soo fell in love with Oh Young at the train station according to the script of Writer Noh, but your  question made me wonder when did JIS fell in love with SHK :x  is there any one who can make a wild guess :)

@hclover thanks again for those added trivia :)

hanna3188 said: again SHE is beside him.. HE is grinning stupidly!!
I like to hit  In sung with those magazine!! lol!
@hanna, i beg you please be patient with In Sung, people who are deeply in love but are trying to suppress their emotions go through that phase :) :x

@hanna3188, haha, you and @Maimee crack me up with your hilarious posts :))

@cikqueen, sorry for being so late, but a very warm welcome to you :)

@Nith, just wanted to say thank you for always single-handedly keeping this ship alive.  It's really good to have you back onboard just like old times :x

@blim0523, I'll be here more often after Chinese New Year :D

Just saw this old Japanese interview that JIS did in 2007 at Baidu.  He was asked about how he would show his love.

Q:  Jo In Sung's "love" acting makes the audience very happy.  If you actually like a woman, how would you express your love?

A:  My love expression is very generous, such as stroking/touching her head.  If I'm expressionless, I would look like a hard to get close to person and a cold person.  In order not to give the other person any psychological burden, I would always try to keep a smile.  Being misunderstood is a very painful thing.  I hope to give a realistic and true image of myself.

16565209491_39d6a712a6_o.jpg

Hehe, touching/stroking head?  Hmmm, let me see, does forehead kissing count? :P

YMDxfU2.jpg
130306e08hdtv720px264aa.jpg
0205913B5142000C242C43
207F313D51442E35030E37

According to the comments from Chinese O2 shippers (from the translations of the TWTWB commentary video), this scene was suggested by JIS :D

tumblr_molixjHOOB1rj4uh5o1_500.gif

I consider this pic as head touching also :P

BvKMAHaCMAMuo_T.jpg

Guest timi163

@blim0523 said "@timi, i think you are a shipper in disguise LOL! what an eye-opener my dear, i've seen these pics several time but i never wondered why were they kissing??? they weren't filming yet.. what did JIS do to make SHK agree with that rehearsal, our men really enjoys skinship with his Goddess 

@blim0523 I've seen those pics years ago on the internet too. but I don't have any idea what they were doing when  they were photographed, I think they were fillming, you have to zoom in really close. , but still not sure. That's why I asked if you guys can see what I can't, my eyes are bad! 

Hahahaha a shipper in disguise , I love that!  I ship Insung to everyone,  even with LKS and SJK,  :):x