[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

@hanna, hugging you back from the Philippines >:D<

just watched this TWTWB MV and i just got teary-eyed, i deeply miss our O2 couple watching it again, all i can say is this drama is extremely BEAUTIFUL! the actors, the cinematography, the story, everything!

cr: YT uploader

Hi everyone :-h  Glad to see this ship still active and sailing peacefully :D  Miss you all and of course our O2 couple.  Have quite a few posts to backtrack :P

Happy 2nd anniversary to my favorite k-drama (along with AIMH) and to my OTP =D>

16513515461_0a865fc96c_c.jpg
16515238715_d936f32b84_c.jpg
16515238175_42b4bcaba6_c.jpg
15892666484_26976f37bc_c.jpg
cr to Xandddie

@blim0523 and @wbhkis, TWTWB has finished airing in China last week already.  They broadcasted 2 episodes each day.  As for the ratings, it did pretty good considering it's a k-drama that has been aired 2 years ago :P

Someone made these cute and funny pics of TWTWB when it aired in China.  It's suppose to show the "wrong" (as shown with an red "X" mark) way and the "right" (red check mark) way a boyfriend acts in certain situations :P

15893350374_eff550000f_b.jpg

16328197488_9d10878173_b.jpg

16514205101_cc87e63a2d_b.jpg
cr to weibo

@hclover96 welcome back, i missed you so badly >:D< :-*  thanks for those lovely posts. yeah it's been two years but i'm still in awe whenever i see their pictures and videos they are so BEAUTIFUL!  i don't know if it's just me but i find JIS more handsome in TWTWB, of course SHK is always beautiful :)

Ok Shippers, here, I am trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together.....
I had to borrow bits and pieces from one of many JIS interviews about That Winter.

THIS IS ANOTHER CLUE THAT TELLS ME HE HAS A "SPECIAL THING" FOR HER !!

1. when he was asked about his feelings about the drama, this is what he said in reply

"The drama lingers so much that I called the writer, Noh Hee-kyeong the day after the last shoot and cried on the phone." :((

my questions is.... why he missed it so badly after they finished the drama? Had he had the same  feelings for his other dramas/movies? Most importantly... did he only call Noh? what about the beautiful person who was most supportive and stayed right next to him for the whole six months (SHK)? didn't he miss her at all?

2. when asked about Song Hye Kyo, he said;

"Song Hye-kyo is beautiful enough for any man to want".   ;;)
ok now this reply makes me laugh.... is this suggesting that JIS is not manly enough to want to have SHK for himself? :)) or is he admitting that she is drop dead pretty and he won't be able to handle the pressure of being her man No 1? [-X

3. Apparently you cried the most during the making? replying to this question JIS said;

"I cried a lot in the scene where I drank Soju with Jung Eun-ji. It was the scene I worked hard on the most and and reading lines like, "Yeong loved you" and "She seemed bitter" made me go crazy".

Ok... it seems like this scene had a great impact on him. Could the reason be that he felt guilty knowing that he was hurting SHK's feelings (by making her love him at first and then letting her know about KMH?) -   SHK loved him but she started to feel bitter after realising that JIS was actually dating one of her friends, KMH.  =((

4. when he was asked about the close up scenes in the drama JIS replied;

"At the beginning, it bothered me that I had many scenes where I had to touch Song Hye-kyo's face. But it was easier to distribute my emotions to all parts of my body rather than just my face as it can sometimes seem like too much".

haha... Oh come on JIS, no need to beat around the bush, why don't you admit that you really enjoyed touching our beautiful SHK? ;)

5. when JIS was asked to evaluate Song Hye-kyo as a woman, he replied;

"She is an amazing woman. No one can disagree with me that she is amazing. That doesn't mean I want her otherwise. It's my theory that dramas should end as dramas. The moment you start having other thoughts is when things get awkward. Thinking about your partner as more than a partner will make you look at her in a different way".

oh! really JIS?  is it because of your "Theory"? :-?  isn't it t because you already had a girlfriend and you knew you didn't have a chance with SHK? (it's kind of like the sorry of  "The Fox and the Grapes," ) however, he knows what he is missing out (he accepts the fact that SHK is an AMAZING woman)
Talking about getting awkward with the co-start.... well didn't we all see enough awkwardness in BTS and Press conferences? JIS, your actions DID speak louder than your words. :D

6. when asked about his future plans and marriage, JIS replied;

"I feel the time to get married is closing in. I wonder who my future partner will be. My ideal type is someone with a bigger mind than me. A man is always a child as I hear my mother say she has 3 sons including my father. I also hope my woman is someone slightly bigger than me and suppress me."

Ok we get that JIS! You are a man child!! hahaha :))

7. Finally, when he was asked his plans for going abroad, he said; (this is my favourite part of the interview)

I still think I'm a 'local actor'. I don't need to exceed that and demand it overseas. If there is an actress like Hye-kyo who has many talents and is loved and well known overseas, there are actors like me who are happy with what I have here. I do hope though that my works are spread out overseas. Song Hye-kyo is an actress who knows how to speak English and Chinese. I need to brush up on my Korean first".

ok just before, he said that he wants someone bigger than him and someone who can suppress him to be his wife, right? and now he is comparing himself to SHK and accepting her as a person who is bigger and more talented than him (who can possibly suppress him). - did he let the cat out of the bag just then?   :P

IT IS OBVIOUS THAT HE KNOWS SONG HYE-KYO IS HIS PERFECT MATCH !!! BUT HE IS TOO PROUD TO LET HIS GUARD DOWN !!!! what a shame!!!!  :-w  [-(

Nith, I realized that Kyo and her leading men who are being shipped with her are all in their30's. Hmmm.....if my memory serves me right, each one, when interviewed wanted to settle down in their mid or late thirties.And have kids!!! Let's wait and see! :)>-Wait, I have one that I really love to see star with KYO in the future. Takeshi Kaneshiro! TaKyo, that's my pet name for them! I like their age difference. I hope they star in a film again, this time just the two of them. A girl can dream, can't she?:D