[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Hmmmm.........another good one, Nith! You are on fire! You know, it's not impossible for the Oh's to travel to China for a special Meet N Greet!Oh boy! I could just imagine the loooooooooong line to get a glimpse of these two hot couple, and a handshake as well!:-bdCome to think of it, I have never seen SHK do a fan meet. Maybe it's about time to get out there and meet your fans,Youngie! Bring Mr. Soo with you!8->\:D/

SusanC said: Hmmmm.........another good one, Nith! You are on fire! You know, it's not impossible for the Oh's to travel to China for a special Meet N Greet!Oh boy! I could just imagine the loooooooooong line to get a glimpse of these two hot couple, and a handshake as well!:-bdCome to think of it, I have never seen SHK do a fan meet. Maybe it's about time to get out there and meet your fans,Youngie! Bring Mr. Soo with you!8->\:D/

Hmmmmm.... they're playing, Nith, not acting! :D They were probably having so much fun that they were unaware they were alreadyrolling over each other!:P Did I say they make a beautiful couple? :-bdI want to see them in another drama or whatever as long as they are together again! ASAP!:!!

@Nith, thanks for all those pics...Insung always initiates skinship :x that snow fight is something else, to be honest i can't get over that. the director even shouted CUT but still Insung continued to tightly cuddle Kyo and if you can just imagine those tangling of limbs, nuzzling of face and everything, my that is even more intimate than those kissing scenes JIS has done with his other female lead stars.

Guest Aimee092

:-h anyeo chinggus! 23 new posts. very fast thread. 
@nith omg, jis , when he was about to kiss youngie, he stole a tender glance to her face. just a split of a second...   the feelssssss....lol. he's so handsome

@blim523 the director did not shout CUT, lol. He shouted CUT, CUT, CUT. as if he was scared they might caught something that should not be filmed, lol. he was franctically shouting cut, cut, cut, lol. made laugh too.