[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:x :-h Hi,everybody my dearest chinggus, miss u all soooo much.. 8-> :) .so sorry these two day,because I'm so quite busy..Yeah.,I do agree everything u all more talked about our lovely Jis Shk, they definitely such a perfect lover partner.. 8-> ;;).. these morning i was saw an entertainment news from HK..! I heard they (the entertainer) said Shk she would like.to take a special different kind of action drama or movie (fighter,kungfu).! I also wonder how she acts like heroine..! 8-> ;;) :x

Guest mamamika

Hi chingus, How are you doing? Like all of you here i miss our couple so much, it's over a year when the drama ended but i still can't get out of it. I'm glad that this thread still moving so that i can come here everyday reading, knowing that there's still a lot of people like me who has that Obsession about this unbelievable couple. Recently i watch jis's new drama just to see his face again, i want to see him with other actors to compare. I must say that sorry GHJ's fan but our SHK is truly a beauty, a goddess compare to GHJ. With the same team, the same camera but really our Youngie looked stunning without many make up, but GHJ now looks very like a normal girl of nowhere, the chemistry between GHJ and JIS is also not that magical like Oh Soo and Oh Young. They look like really good friends, i can't see any attaction between them. The storylines are funny, warm, and straightforward but that can't leave us such a deep Impression like when we watch TWTWB. About JIS's role, like he said in interview he wants to show more about him through this drama, we can see that his character is more natural, warm and sweet, more like himself, but i think that this role is too simple for him, Oh Soo is really much more difficult to act. Maybe like us fans he misses that winter so much that he wants to work with the same team again, not because of the role that he chose. At the press conferrence, JIS looks relax and comfortable with the others, but its like he just does his work, but at the TWTWB's presscon he was very very happy and little shy with SHK around. That's something like attraction feelings. Am i right? Or just my delusional's mind? When i watch TWTWB i have the feeling that it was so true, this true love i can't feel in his new drama.

Guest hearttsui

timi163 said: @hearttsui where are you? I'm back here in o2shippers,  :))   I don't know how many times I watched this drama. I have the Directors Cut and it was all worth it. The only drama that I know that made an ''all kill'' with the ratings, songs (all three of them)  for weeks. Ahh, good times...  :x. I have this feeling (again!) that they will make another collaboration soon.  :-*   [-O<

miss our couple everyday...  sudenlly felt so sad, and afraid that jis and shk will be getting away from each other, especially since the end TWTWB, no more news about their relationship, i'm really sad... i'm really miss them .... #i'm dying

Guest crazywindblower

everythingnothing said:

@mamamika I like both JIS's characters in That winter the wind blows and It's ok that's love...JIS character in IOTL is not simple for him to act. Jang Jaeyeol has OCD...delicate disposition, that's why critics praise his acting in IOTL.

P.S I really miss this couple.

Guest crazywindblower

i too really don't see that much chemistry between jis and ghj, i hope i don't offend ghj fans.. :)>- though some say they have chemistry, i only see and feel friendship between them..though i love their characters in IOTL, but i don't feel that much chemisrty.. :D:P

jis chemistry with shk is simply the best!!! 8-> :x ^:)^ i can feel friendship and love between them and i see sparks between them too.. :x i miss our O2 couple so much!!! :(( :(

Why do our O2 Couple looking so sad, they pretend to be smiling but there are no twinkle in their eyes and the more they look so sad in their unguarded moments. Hey guys if you miss each other why don't you just date and make us happy LOL!  =))TnF10Sx.jpg 

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi..anyoung..!! to all my dearest chingus, let us praying for our lovely O2 couples ""handsome JIS & beautiful SHK"",will be a pair of lover partner and dreams come true.. [-O< :):)>-

Please don give up,we are a great, strong,wonderful O2 chinggus family .. :x \m/ ;;) :\">

@hearttsui‌ ,@timi163,@mamamika,@everythingnothing.. sooo glad to see u all come back.. >:D< :x 8->

Guest mamamika

crazywindblower said: everythingnothing said:

@mamamika I like both JIS's characters in That winter the wind blows and It's ok that's love...JIS character in IOTL is not simple for him to act. Jang Jaeyeol has OCD...delicate disposition, that's why critics praise his acting in IOTL.

P.S I really miss this couple.

Guest crazywindblower

writer nim and director kim, why does iotl has so many kissing scenes of jis and ghj,almost every episode they have a kiss scene..unfair!!! X_X ~X( :D:P jis and shk should have been many kissing scenes too in twtwb..kekeke.. :D:P its okay i know and feel that jis and shk kiss scenes in twtwb are more sweet and you can really feel the kiss are heartfelt emotions.. :D :x 8->

Guest mamamika

OMG i'm getting bored of this drama full of kisses of two people who don't know each others very well yet, don't know if they really love each others or not, just focus on that topic "xxx", nothing impressiv. People are just getting amazed just because they get to see these two A-lister kissing all the time and then going to have sex. JIS once said after TWTWB he would never do a drama/romance again, didn't he? Why this? So soon? I'm so disappointed.

Guest shey428

Anyoung chinggus!!
i've been silently lurking for months,. sorry i don't post. but seeing your posts makes me feel happy. you're still here, especially the most awesome @hclover96! 2 thumbs up for you chinggu!..
anyway, just wanted to say that i do hope that ghj's role for iotl is shk's. #sigh. i'm wandering if that role was offered first to shk, or even she knows about it even before it air, i mean, that's  not possible the production was close to her. i remember she said that she wanted a rom-com,.. oh, if only she has the role,.. and have that kisses from jis' character, maybe we'll go cartwheel tumbling everytime they do kissing scenes...
how i wish that's shk kissed by jis. that electrifying, heart-flattering kiss! plus the fact that they will constantly have eye-contacts!!! 
oh pd. kim and writer noh.. why did you do this us??? why? why? why?  :(( :(( :((
on a brighter note, i read that jis gave shoes and hats to iotl staff and as far as i can remember shk gave shoes as well to the twtwb staffs! i think their hearts are meant to be together, forever,..  :x :x

Guest crazywindblower

@shey428 welcome back chinggu!!! :-h :D>:D<

how i wish too that ghj role in iotl was shk, so that we will see lots of skinships and kiss scenes between shk and jis. :( :(( and yeah plus we'll see eye contacts  between them too. we might be all screaming and tumbling in joy! :D 8-> :x

my delusional mind thinks that maybe iotl was not made or given by writer nim for jis and shk because both might get carried away when making kissing scenes, or they might be too sweet to each other during filming, kekeke.. :D:P and maybe both won't control their feelings or emotions to each other.. :D:P 8->

but i find TWTB more sweeter and touching than of IOTL, as you can really feel love, chemistry and strong emotions of their characters between jis and shk.. :x i miss O2 couple so much!!! :x :( :((

i really pray, hope and wish that jis will attend the mpl vip premier to show support to shk even if he won't pass by in the red carpet. [-O< [-O< [-O< but i hope he will attend alone or with kwang soo or kyung soo or hyo jin only.. :D:P

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,if u all asked me got watched the drama "IOTL".? Nopp.!! [-X ;;):P even now i'm not yet to watch these, cause maybe my heart or my mind feeling to control me refused to watch these drama. :-t X_X ..or maybe i'm jealous the more kiss scenes of Jis Ghj.. :P:) (sorry, to Ghj's fan.)..I really prefer to Jis Shk make more types of romantic kisses..Wow.!!Omg.!!. :\"> X_X 8-> ;;)