[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,!! My dearest chinggus,I want to share a nice song from West life, the song 's name is My love.. :x 8-> ;;) these song so meaningfull..it's suitable for our lovely Jis Shk ..i think some of O2 shippers was listened these song already.. :x 8-> ;;)

Guest hearttsui

Jocelyn Chow

said: Hi,!! My dearest chinggus,I want to share a nice song from West life, the song 's name is My love.. :x 8-> ;

;)

these song so meaningfull..it's suitable for our lovely Jis Shk ..i think some of O2 shippers was listened these song already.. :x 8-> ;

;)

Please pardon the product of my crazy mind! :-O 8-}
I imagined SHK telling JIS, Paris is the most romantic place in the world. Of course who would JIS want to be his travel buddy when he goes to Paris than her beautiful SHK :x
I've really gone crazy sorry wrong spelling of *Delusional
8-|
BdtfZnW.jpg

cr: JIS FB and SHK Soompi thread

Thanks for answering my question, @blim0523 :) I love that song :)

I can clearly see the difference between the two interviews :) There is just something about this O2 couple :)  Hope they get to go to Paris together :)

@wbhkis, who knows they might just surprise us with the news that they are officially a couple :x there are so many signs that shows SHK is very special to JIS and SHK seems to feel the same way too. I have a feeling that the JIS-KMH thing is just a cover-up to protect their relation.

Guest o2fanatics

hi to all o2 shippers i love all your posts we have to be really patience until our lovely couple revealed their real feelings for each other. but now atlast we are going see again our in sung oppa in a romantic comedy this time. my delusional mind says SHK will definitely watch IOTL. keep fighting chingus and we are going to sail this ship smoothly.

Guest o2fanatics

remember chingus they are both said that TWTWB will definitely the drama they will never forget. If I'm not mistaken they both got injured there hand during shooting and JIS ask/beg writer noh to add another episodes and SHK fainted after the emotional scenes in what we called green sofa. and how can they forget all the sweet kissed that they shared..............oh my god ...pls dont tortured us JIS/SHK make another drama or romcom or movie....anything ......pleaseeeeeeee...

Thank you guys for contributing these awesome photos, vids and sharing your thoughts and feelings about our couple :)
I'm sure we can react 450+ pages until JIS's birthday :-bd . FIGHTING !! ;)
Let's wait for the day when our cp's dating news is out ! :D

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,!! Everybody my dearest chinggus.. :x ..is it Joinsung's birthday 26/7 ,right..? ;;):)..

Welcome back @o2fanatics,@On'Life,so glad u2 are back..!! Hopes we will reach 450 pages.. :-bd \m/ :x aja..aja..!!