[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Thanks @On'Life,for sharing Twtwb 's pics,.i really for love these 3 pics, kunde I mani,mani chuwae the 3rd pic of Jis Shk(both of them so shy..he..he..) :\"> 8-> :P

@OnLife you set my hopes soaring high that there is really something between this extremely lovely couple. Thanks so much here's a big hug for you :-bd Thanks too for those TWTWB pics they look like teenagers experiencing the first blush of first crush. They are soooo sweet, like that cotton candy they shared, I imagine ants swarming all over them LOL :\">

I was trying to post the link of Jae Park's "I Can't Take My Eyes Off You" from you tube but I can't do it in my iPad if u have time fellow O2 Shippers pls check it bcoz the words seem to describe JIS feekings for SHK

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:x 8-> Hi..! @lisP, so happy to see u here again..! u are lurking for long times and so did others O2 Shippers..(@fanatics,@insung143hyekyo,@meryxsi,@zuizui,@chichi,@Cara,@Love Cartier,and others I forgot the shipper's name.miss all of u.. mian.!! ^:)^ 8-> :)

Guest crazywindblower

hi chinggus! :-h lets not loose our faith on our O2 couple. fighting! ;)

i miss them so much.. :( :(( praying that they will have project together in the near future or better praying that they are dating in real life.. :x :) [-O< [-O< [-O<

jis is indeed such a gentleman to ladies.. :x but i noticed on stage during iotl presscon he is more relaxed and comfortable..but during twtwb presscon he was shy and uncomfortable..why oh why?! hmmmmmm :-? :-/

i really do hope thay the jis and kmh dating scandal is not really true. and i hope as well that shk and kdw are just really friends in real life.. :D [-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest hearttsui

hello O2 shippers @jocelyn_chow @onlife @wbhkis @lisp @blim just trying to help push to at least 1 more page :( 
but with the lack of oxygen O2 couple supply i'm almost out of breath :(
JIS and SHK sshi please be responsible for O2 couple shippers hearts and make good projects again 
or better as @crazywindblower says date in real life pali wa :) :) please
whho is  jae park? i'm sure from all TWTWB BTS cant take my eyes off you is a rap that keeps playing on JIS head and SHK's :) :) their eyes and movements cant hide love :) :)
where is @hclover MIA we miss your post you have to be back soon i'm trying to write something exciting but your images and translations makes O2 couple thread livelier @zuizui @chichi @loucong @kisseye @leezsa @gracee @marilynbaylon @blossoms sorry if i misspelled :( limited memory :( :( all O2 shippers hope to read from you soon :)

Hi @OnLife, thanks for that vid it's the first time I heard that rap version, it's cute, though i was referring to this jazz version with lyrics. Thank God I was able to post it. Hope someone could make a video using the pics you posted with this as the music :x Thanks to all fellow shippers our ship sailed some knots. Love you all :x

@hearttsui, @blim0523, and the rest, we are almost there!!  450 pages :) :) :)

@OnLife, thanks for the compliment, but I guess there are countless others in this thread who writes better than I do :) :)

@crazywindblower, eagerly waiting for the day when Dispatch will finally admit that the KMH-JIS thing is all a hoax :) :)

What ever happened to @kisseye?

@hearttsui, @lisP, hi chinggus, welcome back :-h

@blim0523, @Onlife, @wbhkis, @Jocelyn_Chow, @crazywindblower, @restudewi, @everythingnothing, @meryxsi (sorry if I miss any names ^:)^) thanks so much for all your awesome posts and unwavering love for O2 :x   I think we can definitely get to 450 pages before JIS' birthday :D

Finally have time to watch a couple of videos of IOTL's press conference.  JIS is definitely more relaxed here and the interaction between him and GHJ is like casual friends.  I can't help but think of TWTWB's press conference while watching the IOTL press conference.  Both press conferences have the same male lead, writer and director.  But the female lead is a different actress.  While GHJ is definitely an awesome actress, I can't help wishing that it was SHK with the same dream team again :(

Miss seeing them together so much :(

201301311411271810_1.jpg
540491_596062333752789_947044519_n_zps46

My personal favorites :x  Look at the eye contact :D
14695856141_803ff08701_b.jpg

@hclover96, thanks for these pics you made my heart skip LOL!

1st pic, look how JIS is clapping for SHK, my God he really adores her

2nd pic I hear JIS say, "Hmmm it feels like heaven to be near you"

3rd & 4th pics, I'm speechless, isn't that the look of two people who are so in love?