[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Hi everybody! i'm feeling great, my heart is singing a happy song :D

Hope this is not off topic but I've read the interviews seen the pics of the recent IOTL press cons (Seoul and Beijing) and I feel everyone here is correct in believing that JIS and KMH relation is just a cover-up. I also hope I'm not violating Soompi rules by posting some snippets of the interview posted by @StaRix on IOTL thread :\">

When asked why he chose to do IOTL, JIS said: I chose it because I would work with the same writer & director whom I worked with when I shot TWTWB (he will never forget TWTWB) while I remember in one interview in Japan FM though he said it in a joking way he said he chose to do TWTWB becoz there were kissing scenes with SHK LOL! :-* (sorry I can't find that video clip, I find JIS so cute becoz he seems to be reminiscing those kissing scenes with SHK by wetting his red kissable lips LOL)

About their first impressions with each other, JIS and GHJ said:

Zo In Sung said, “I’ve seen Hyo Jin always being cool and confident so I thought she was really like that but when I met her, I realized that she has a timid side to her, like those with blood type A. That side of her makes her seem cute and more human.”

Kong Hyo Jin jokingly asked, “Is that praise or what,” and shared, “I’ve actually wanted to act opposite Zo In Sung for a long time. All actresses have probably thought that they want to act opposite Zo In Sung in a romance drama. Since he’s rarely seen in public, I thought he would have a difficult personality. I thought that he didn′t have many friends and always stays home alone.”

Their revelations show that they really don't know each other well when I thought they were kinda' close becoz GHJ and KMH are good friends. Isn't it strange that GHJ thought JIS may have a difficult personality, don't have many friends and always stays home alone??? Don't they go out as a group with KMH. With GHJ and KMH perceived closeness don't they share stories about their boyfriends strange isn't it! And the most revealing statement was GHJ thought JIS always stays home alone! Whipeee this means JIS and KMH aren't really going out!  =)) <:-P :-\" =D>

I feel like celebrating! LOL :D

Btw @moniw18, i miss you my dear, reading JIS impression of GHJ, you were right in your observation that Koreans base a person's personality through their blood type not like other countries like mine where we mainly base it on their zodiac signs :)

@hclover96, hi dear I didn't see the awkward, shy schoolboy JIS who looks like having his first crush during the press con  LOL! :-/

SHK is going home, hoping something good will happen :x :-*

@hclover96 said: Lol, I saw this post at the SHK thread and it's hilarious:

Writer Noh Hee Kyung's new drama "It's Okay, It's Love" is about to premier.. Why am I having this wishful thinking of Song Hye Kyo having her cameo as Jo In Sung's ex-girlfriend or something? Not a bad idea right? Although writer Noh is not fond of doing cameo's unlike other writers.. I just hope this happens since she is friends with writer Noh and she is about to promote My Palpitating Life..Well, a girl can dream right?keke

It'll be amazing if this can come true   I'll be satisfy with just SHK coming to the IOTL filming set to visit.  I mean she's close with not just JIS, but also Director Kim and especially Writer Noh

Just to Quench our Delusional Minds
(just for fun ;;) )
It's all in the tub! :))

vH15jOO.jpg

hclover96 said: @Jocelyn_Chow, Kyo is in Turkey to film her movie, but filming should have completed already.  Hopefully she has a chance to relax after filming 3 movies back-to-back :)

blim0523 said:
@hclover96, thanks for this post. I've just rewatched the script reading  TWTWB and you are so right JIS looks so shy but didn't you notice that he always steals a glance at SHK, he looks like a teenage boy experiencing his first crush. On the other hand SHK seems always blushing and feeling awkward becoz of these stolen glances. You can't deny that there was a very deep attraction between the 2. Their body languages reveal so much of this.

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,!! @elman‌,the above for the interview with eng sub and we should asked our senior @hclover, she's really genius can translate these cute interview.. :x :)>- 8-> ;;)

Guest hearttsui

blim0523 said: Hi everybody! i'm feeling great, my heart is singing a happy song :D

When asked why he chose to do IOTL, JIS said: I chose it because I would work with the same writer & director whom I worked with when I shot TWTWB (he will never forget TWTWB) while I remember in one interview in Japan FM though he said it in a joking way he said he chose to do TWTWB becoz there were kissing scenes with SHK LOL! :-* (sorry I can't find that video clip, I find JIS so cute becoz he seems to be reminiscing those kissing scenes with SHK by wetting his red kissable lips LOL)

About their first impressions with each other, JIS and GHJ said:

Zo In Sung said, “I’ve seen Hyo Jin always being cool and confident so I thought she was really like that but when I met her, I realized that she has a timid side to her, like those with blood type A. That side of her makes her seem cute and more human.”

Kong Hyo Jin jokingly asked, “Is that praise or what,” and shared, “I’ve actually wanted to act opposite Zo In Sung for a long time. All actresses have probably thought that they want to act opposite Zo In Sung in a romance drama. Since he’s rarely seen in public, I thought he would have a difficult personality. I thought that he didn′t have many friends and always stays home alone.”

SHK is going home, hoping something good will happen :x :-*

hi @hearttsui, i read in page 1 of this thread that SHK is Type A while JIS is Type B :\">
Pls keep on posting we are trying to reach 450 pages in time for JIS 33rd birthday :D

Here is the link of the video where JIS said: "So the reason I chose this production was because there are kiss scenes with Song Hye Kyo":)) . I am providing the link bcoz I believe it has been posted by our dear @hclover96 here. http://youtu.be/264jGbVpib8

Though he said that in a joking manner, there is saying that, jokes are really half meant. And as we can see in the vid JIS wetted his lips, puckered it and even bit it slightly :-*. I feel he is reminiscing with fondness the kisses he  had with SHK LOL! :x

Oh my palpitating heart, it's okay, i love O2 couple so much!:x :x :x

@wbhkis, you're welcome. yes do watch it and I'm sure you'll agree that JIS is reminiscing those kissing scenes with SHK. LOL!  :-*

Oh God, why can't they just be real of what their true feelings for each other and make us O2 shippers happy :D 

Pardon me fellow O2 shippers if I'm becoming so obsessed with this pair LOL! But becoz of @hearttsui asking the O2 couple's blood type, I just discovered that SHK's blood type is A. Seems like JIS has never forgotten the personality of blood type A person becoz of SHK judging from his statement below:

Wasn't he thinking of SHK when he was describing a blood type A person. One thing more in TWTWB Oh Soo had told Oh Young that she's cute several times. Hmmm if this is not love, then I don't know what to call it LOL! =))

blim0523

said:

Guest hearttsui

@resteduwi @blim @wbkis @elman @jocelyn_chow @hclover @onlife all O2 shippers sorry i missed your names
1 + 2 = 3 more pages let's help to reach the birthday page goal for our Oppa JIS 
maybe birthday greetings from lovely SHK :)

@blim @onlife thank you for striving to reach the page goal! fighting!

i hope we won't start singing between the lines by sara bareilles

"Between The Lines"

Time to tell me the truth
To burden your mouth for what you say
No pieces of paper in the way
Cause I can't continue pretending to choose
These opposite sides on which we fall
The loving you laters if at all
No right minds could wrong be, this many times

My memory is cruel
I'm queen of attention to details
Defending intentions if he fails
Until now, he told me her name
It sounded familiar in a way
I could have sworn I'd heard him say it ten thousand times,
If only I had been listening

Leave unsaid unspoken
Eyes wide shut unopened
You and me
Always between the lines
Between the lines

I thought I thought I was ready to bleed
That we'd move from the shadows on the wall
And stand in the center of it all
Too late two choices to stay or to leave
Mine was so easy to uncover
He'd already left with the other
So I've learned to listen through silence

Leave unsaid unspoken
Eyes wide shut unopened
You and me always be
You and me always be

I tell myself all the words he surely meant to say
I'll talk until the conversation doesn't stay on
Wait for me I'm almost ready
When he meant let go

Leave unsaid unspoken
Eyes wide shut unopened
You and me
Always be
You and me
Always between the lines

i wish next year they will have a project just like those other K couples who have reunited this year BUT never like those couples who have waited 8 to 10 years :( that's waaaay tooo looong a wait time
please SHK JIS work together again more projects in the near future  

hearttsui said: @resteduwi @blim @wbkis @elman @jocelyn_chow @hclover @onlife all O2 shippers sorry i missed your names
1 + 2 = 3 more pages let's help to reach the birthday page goal for our Oppa JIS 
maybe birthday greetings from lovely SHK :)

@blim @onlife thank you for striving to reach the page goal! fighting!

i hope we won't start singing between the lines by sara bareilles

"Between The Lines"

Time to tell me the truth
To burden your mouth for what you say
No pieces of paper in the way
Cause I can't continue pretending to choose
These opposite sides on which we fall
The loving you laters if at all
No right minds could wrong be, this many times

My memory is cruel
I'm queen of attention to details
Defending intentions if he fails
Until now, he told me her name
It sounded familiar in a way
I could have sworn I'd heard him say it ten thousand times,
If only I had been listening

Leave unsaid unspoken
Eyes wide shut unopened
You and me
Always between the lines
Between the lines

I thought I thought I was ready to bleed
That we'd move from the shadows on the wall
And stand in the center of it all
Too late two choices to stay or to leave
Mine was so easy to uncover
He'd already left with the other
So I've learned to listen through silence

Leave unsaid unspoken
Eyes wide shut unopened
You and me always be
You and me always be

I tell myself all the words he surely meant to say
I'll talk until the conversation doesn't stay on
Wait for me I'm almost ready
When he meant let go

Leave unsaid unspoken
Eyes wide shut unopened
You and me
Always be
You and me
Always between the lines

i wish next year they will have a project just like those other K couples who have reunited this year BUT never like those couples who have waited 8 to 10 years :( that's waaaay tooo looong a wait time
please SHK JIS work together again more projects in the near future  

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,my dearest O2 chinggus family hopes u all have a wonderfulday Friday.. :-h :-bd :x..

@hearttsui, @restudewi,so nice & glad to see 'u2' back.. :x 8-> ..

Hey,guys yesterday I was watched the prescon IOTL, our lovely Jis he such a really gentleman, i don know whether did u all saw or not,he instantly to grasp Ghj's hand when she went to the stage for the prescon(*she had a bit injured for her legs) and..also wait for her after she came back to her sits.. :P :| ;;) Is it these is Jis styles his manner for every ladies..?? :-/ :-? :P ;;).. omo.. omo..so envy for His co-star.. 8-> ;;):)