[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

I saw a post on weibo that says JIS has a movie lined up already after his drama, but is unable to reveal much now.  Don't know how reliable this is, but it is pretty much along the line of what JIS has been saying at his fan meetings and interviews earlier.  He will do a drama and a movie this year.  So we can pretty much expect him to film a movie after IOTL ends.  There was a Dispatch article from a month ago saying after Kyo completes "I Am Queen", she is expected to return to a Korean project.  Though it's highly unlikely, the delusional part of me can't help hoping and thinking how wonderful it would be if O2 can reunite for a movie.

14502816676_3dd179aabf_b.jpg
cr as labelled

@hclover 96, thanks so much for appreciating my delusional posts :x
It's so heart warming to know that Insung will have a movie after IOTL.
I am going to storm heaven with prayers so that O2 couple will reunite in a tv series or movie [-O< :x

Guest crazywindblower

this is not a jis and shk related news but i find it odd..kekeke..so i've read a news article that there are rumors spreading that kang dong won and kim min hee are being courted to play in movie titled "ant hell"..hmmmm,jis "gf", and shk's rumored "bf" together in a movie.. :-/ :-? kmh was supposed to be included in kdw movie "kundo",but she backed out last minute. if both will accept this project this will make out for their missed out movie..rumors are saying that filming starts in summer.. if jis will be doing a movie after his drama,as what @hclover96‌ has shared, i really do hope its a movie with shk..i miss them so much! :(:(( i hope that they will be in a romcom drama movie.. :D :x :) [-O<

Guest crazywindblower

lets keep the faith chinggus!!! :D we might never know what the future will bring.. :) jis and shk will be together in the end,lets keep on praying and believing that fate and God will bring them closer and be together! [-O< :x ;)

i miss you all chinggus! have a great weekend ahead! :-bd :)

hclover96 said:

@Øn'Łìfĕ, @meryxsi, I'm pleasantly surprised we have a couple of male fans here with us.  Hehe, it'll be nice to hear from a guy's perspective

it's so heartwarming to see fanguys of O2 couple and JIS so active in this thread and JIS thread. @ On life and meryxsi, i enjoy all your posts :\">

Guest crazywindblower

@everythingnothing‌ for me its okay if jis soon to be movie has not a happy ending,as long as shk will be on it.. :D:P

Have a great week ahead chinggus! :) :-bd lets always keep the faith on our O2 couple..there is still hope! fighting! :-bd ;):D

Guest Jocelyn Chow

@Insung143hyekyo,@hclover,@blim0523,honestly thanks u3 so much for sharing so much more awesome,and terrific pics.,our lovely Jis Shk so handsome, smart,beautiful, gorgeous..

Hi,!!@crazywindblower,I agree as u said we know someday Jis Shk will be 2gether. [-O< 8-> :x ..he..he..these is faith.. ;;):)

Wow..really..?? Chincha..?? Our lovely @On'Life is a handsome boy..?? :x ;;)..so @meryxsi, here got 2 boys.. 8-> :x ..btw who else also aa boy in these thread..?? :-/ :P ;;)

@hclover96  Thank you. It is nicer that this thread has a wonderful and active member like you :)
@blim0523 Haha, I enjoy your posts too. I see you here and at IOTL's thread :D
@everythingnothing : It's okay, no need to say sorry. But I remember saying to you that I'm not a girl? :D
@Jocelyn_Chow: LOL, don't ask me such a hard question... I dunno what I should answer on that question :D

Thanks chinggus for all the nice and sweet comments :x

@blim0523, thanks for all your awesome pics.  Love them :D

Haha, I noticed we all pretty much post or lurk at the same threads (JIS, SHK, O2, IOTL threads).  I really should start posting at JIS' thread, but I'm a little shy to do so :P  I mostly just post here and the SHK thread :)

Even though TWTWB has ended more than a year ago, it is still unforgettable to many viewers.  On July 1, the official TWTWB photobook will be published (Chinese edition).  This photobook will be like a MV, with 800 HD quality photos along with 200 classic lines from the drama.  There will also be never been published highlight photos.

14358161698_c660bcf1a5_c.jpg

It seems like it is only available in China for now.  Too bad :(  I would have love to own a copy.  It also comes with posters and postcards as gifts. You can order it through these links:

http://item.jd.com/11483380.html
http://www.amazon.cn/dp/B00KXKQK9W/ref=cm_sw_r_si_pi_T2_jdp_tlnStb1ZHE299

Some pics from the book.  Sorry for the low quality.

41CvCALue1L.jpg

51-7Ca-RG3L.jpg
51l6fTui0kL.jpg
51RlMQTdACL.jpg
51gAzTh1zOL.jpg

hclover96 said: Thanks chinggus for all the nice and sweet comments :x

@blim0523, thanks for all your awesome pics.  Love them :D

Haha, I noticed we all pretty much post or lurk at the same threads (JIS, SHK, O2, IOTL threads).  I really should start posting at JIS' thread, but I'm a little shy to do so :P  I mostly just post here and the SHK thread :)

Even though TWTWB has ended more than a year ago, it is still unforgettable to many viewers.  On July 1, the official TWTWB photobook will be published (Chinese edition).  This photobook will be like a MV, with 800 HD quality photos along with 200 classic lines from the drama.  There will also be never been published highlight photos.

14358161698_c660bcf1a5_c.jpg

It seems like it is only available in China for now.  Too bad :(  I would have love to own a copy.  It also comes with posters and postcards as gifts. You can order it through these links:

http://item.jd.com/11483380.html
http://www.amazon.cn/dp/B00KXKQK9W/ref=cm_sw_r_si_pi_T2_jdp_tlnStb1ZHE299

Some pics from the book.  Sorry for the low quality.

41CvCALue1L.jpg

51-7Ca-RG3L.jpg
51l6fTui0kL.jpg
51RlMQTdACL.jpg
51gAzTh1zOL.jpg

Hi everyone! My utmost thanks to you all for frequenting this thread as often as you can, posting incredible pictures/videos, updating us with exciting news/info, sharing your thoughts about this beautiful couple :) It is always a feast for the eyes :x  Keep it coming :)

When are we gonna see them together again??  [-( :(    I hope real soon

By the way, has anyone seen this?  I am a bit apprehensive about this picture of Kyo :(

Cr to Ngoc Chieu Nguyen (SHK thread)

Hi hclover96, thank you so much, your appreciation inspires me to make more funny, delusional pics. Please do post at JIS thread you would definitely add more excitement and insightful posts to the thread :-*

Thanks for your posts about the book of TWTWB, you amaze me of how you get your juicy infos. Lucky for the Chinese fans they will have a long lasting memorabilia of TWTWB. I think TWTWB will be a timeless classic drama series, something the O2 Couple will always be proud of and for us fans would love to re-watch again and again and again. I must confess I still re-watch my favorite scenes. I still feel the same emotions i felt when I first watched the drama, TWTWB is truly a masterpiece :))

O2 Couple's signatures look interesting. I'm not an expert on handwritings but seems like JIS's signature shows his strong, no-frill personality, SHK's shows the same strong personality but seems like she longs for protection, both of their signatures shows intense passion and sincerity. :>

I don't think I've translated these hilarious gifs of JIS yet.  He's really a humorous guy :))

14365641387_5456ef59ab_o.gif
In the hospital where they filmed TWTWB, JIS encountered an auntie who was watching TWTWB on the TV screen.  The auntie said "looks really handsome on screen".  JIS asked her, "compare to the screen, how about in person"?  The auntie stood firm and smilingly said, "still looks more handsome on screen".  JIS immediately deflated and said "Oh..." :))

14365427010_709109c258_o.gif
The fan who posted this gif commented that when JIS was in the army, whenever he sees his roommate watching his dramas on TV, he would turn off the TV.  I guess he's embarrassed about seeing himself on TV :P  The fan also asked how come he's watching this scene so seriously and intently on TV this time :-? :P

cr to Baidu for the Chinese translations and gifs

14365708898_f434d26396_o.gif
At the 3/14 mini press conference, SHK and JIS were asked about their thoughts on the ending of TWTWB, how they wanted the drama to end?  SHK said since Oh Soo and Oh Young went through so much hardship, a happy ending is not bad.  JIS said "Writer Noh's previously work (Padam, Padam) had surreal elements added to it, I think TWTWB can have such elements added to it also, such as having 'these 2 are actually not from this world' as the ending for the drama.  I think that's not bad."  Everyone just cracked up at JIS' comment, especially Kyo :))