[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest Jocelyn Chow

>:D< :x Hi,!!@blim0523,welcome to O2 wonderful thread, nice to see u join these thread.. :x hopes u can post many update news, pics,dispatch and so more, more.. :):P

Guest ohsooyoung

Thank you O2 couple shippers for staying this thread alive and kicking ;) O2 and TWTWB are Daebak. They should have won as best couple at SBS awards last year instead of LMH and PSH. Actually TH didn't catch my attention really, hella boring ,a mediocre drama, really sucks :-q Don't understand why Koreans liked it a lot when the reality it's not likeable. I'd rather watch The Master's Sun, better than TH but TWTWB was the best K-drama of 2013 of course ♡♡♡ :x

@blim0523, welcome to the O2 thread >:D<

@insung143hyekyo, thanks for the info about JIS' and SHK's mutual affection for the movie "Comrades, Almost a Love Story".  I'm going to watch that movie when I have time :D  I've heard of the movie, but have never gotten around to watching it.

Some old gifs that I like from the first Japanese TWTWB fan meeting.  I wonder what JIS is thinking when watching these bts :P

tw_promo_bts01.gif
tw_promo_bts02.gif
tw_promo_bts03.gif
tw_promo_bts04.gif
tw_promo_bts05.gif

Really looking forward to the "IOTL" press conference.  I wonder if JIS would be as considerate or as sweet towards his leading lady as he was at the TWTWB press conference :)

sayb.gif
Sorry for the low-quality gif.  See how high he raised his hands to clap for her when she walked by him and he also helped her with her seat :D

@wbhkis, I miss them too :(  These past few days I've been in a TWTWB/O2 mood so that's why I've been more active in posting here.  Hope you all don't mind the old pics and gifs I've posted  ^:)^

6289bc16jw1e4cd3zv3scj20hs0djju2.jpg
a9681dfbjw1e3my3rnxtmg.gif
From the TWTWB commentary video:

JIS:  The ending was filmed beautifully, this kiss scene.
Director Kim:  I felt the ending has to be a bit more tender/warm, a bit more beautiful because the previous mood was heavy.  Want to give a feeling that's the complete opposite, film it a bit more beautiful.
Eunji:  People have said it was really beautiful.  Like it's a kiss in heaven.

Guest Jocelyn Chow

@wbhkis‌,@hclover,it's really, I'm agree with both of u2.. :P 8-> thanks to u @hclover,posted all the memory gift of Twtwb..even now I'm didn't rewatch again kunde I always to listen and watch the Twtwb ost mv.. :x 8-> ;;).. hence @hclover96‌, sent so nice memory gift, let me more heart warming, remembering and won't forget our lovely Jis Shk..I think all of the O2 chinggus are same too.. :x 8-> :)>-

@ Jocelyn Chow, thanks for the warm welcome ;;)

@ hclover96, thanks too for the warm welcome :). i love your GIFs during JIS's Japan FM, i'm sooo sure he was thinking about our lovely SHK.i'm also excited to see if JIS will be as solicitous to his new leading lady in IOTL because he has been a perfect gentleman and very protective of SHK during the press conference and through out the filming of TWTWB. he treated SHK like an expensive, fragile porcelain doll. I also love the final kiss, it really captivated this last line of every fairy tale story. "And they lived happily ever after". whenever i re-watched this scene, i can't help but smile. Even though our O2 couple are not romantic couple in real life you can feel their genuine respect and fondness for each other. who knows they will still end up together =D>

@ insung143hyekyo, if our O2 both like "Comrades, Almost a Love Story", this means they both have the same perspective about love, then maybe they are soulmates :x..this got me interested to watch this movie. thanks for posting about it.

O2 shippers still growing strong, thanks for all the updates. just can't get enough of our gorgeous couple
=D>

Guest Yonna Reyes

I really love our o2 couple they really have a link that we cannot help but notice :x :x im really thankful to all your wonderful post....hclover and insung 143 o my ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ you really brighten my day pls post more about our o2 couple even if its an old one :\"> :\"> with all this post we understand how jis and shk really feels deepp down inside....one day in that special day they will realize the magic that they have right now .They really are connected :-* :-* very prominent in their action ,the way they look at each other ,the smiles and the sparkling of the eyes when they are together is proof enough that they have something deep for each other.pls dear God let them see how woonderful their love is [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest o2fanatics

Anyone with goodheart pls do a MV of our couple . when god made you as there background music. Sorry i really dont know how to make one or even post a pic. Im not good on gadgets.

Guest ohsooyoung

I miss O2 couple like crazy :(( :(:(( :( Both busy with their respective work esp. his Youngie 8-> Will they ever cross their path again??? 8-> How long do we need to wait for your reunion? Hope you 2 are keeping in touch still. [-O<