[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

I was backtracking the SHK thread and I saw these pics.  I think we have all seen these pics before, but I've just now noticed a few things.

14116062350_5260664641_b.jpg
A few things I've noticed when looking at these pics:  JIS' hand is barely touching Eunji's arm (manner hand) while his other hand is holding SHK's shoulder comfortably, both O2's heads are tilting towards each other, KB is staring adoringly at his hyung again :))

hclover96 said: I was backtracking the SHK thread and I saw these pics.  I think we have all seen these pics before, but I've just now noticed a few things.

A few things I've noticed when looking at these pics:  JIS' hand is barely touching Eunji's arm (manner hand) while his other hand is holding SHK's shoulder comfortably, both O2's heads are tilting towards each other, KB is staring adoringly at his hyung again :))

Wonder why JIS-SHK and TWTWB crews cover up all infos on the 02 couple. Is that because there is indeed something special on them? And, SHK doesn't want bad experience happen on her again as her two previous co-partner relationships revealed and left her pain. We, shippers, are worrying and keeping eyes on every relationship/contact of either HK or IS with their partners. Shipping 02 couple is really spine-chilling, heart beating as well as challenging. How long you - JIS / SHK -- make us worrying day by day?

Thanks to @hclover96, you raise us up so we can stand on mountain; thx also to @crazywindblower for never-ending curiosity and suspicion on the special 02 couple relationship; also to @jocelyn chow; @onlife @wbhkis @meryxsi @02fanatics @ohsooyoung and others All of you great!

I once shipped SHK-WB then now SHK-JIS, I once did not let SHK with other men, including KDW, but now I just let it flow. I appreciate whatever SHK decides for her future. I also appreciate @hclover96 as she seems support SHK-KDW. Right, chinggu?

Guest crazywindblower

thanks @hclover96 for sharing those photos of jis and shk during twtwb, i just noticed something too.. :D

i compared the above jis and shk photos with the shk and kdw photo with sidus staff in paris that you shared. i looked at the way kdw placed his hand on shk shoulder, and his hands were closed (closed fist). while compared to jis hand in the above photos, his hands were comfortably holding shk shoulder. and i also noticed shk is not that inclined towards kdw in the photo it seems she was standing straight plus her arm are in a crossed position. while in the photo with jis, shk is somehow leaning towards him. :D :x  :-/

i don't know if what i said makes sense, kekeke.. :P or i just being too delusional to our O2 couple. :D i miss them both a lot! :( :(( =((

Yeah yeah, I miss our couple like crazy... I wonder how long we must wait for their next collaboration.

And.................

I really hope JIS and SHK will collaborate in a drama project havinSO MANY DEEP PASSIONATE KISS SCENES :)) :)) 8->

Guest Yonna Reyes

Hi to all my dearest chinggus miss u all Ive been absent for awhile due to busy sched but im always visiting our loving o2thread :x :x :x I cant help noticing too crazywindblower we have the same observation with jis shk is leaning towards him and there is something in both their faces which shows the attraction towards them :\"> :\"> with this o2 couple there is always something so strong that even us can feel thank you for all ur wonderful observation and tonhclover unnie u are the navigator of this ship i know in time jis is really meant for shk only and vice versa ;;)

chichi said:
I once shipped SHK-WB then now SHK-JIS, I once did not let SHK with other men, including KDW, but now I just let it flow. I appreciate whatever SHK decides for her future. I also appreciate @hclover96 as she seems support SHK-KDW. Right, chinggu?

@chichi, hi there :) Great to hear from you again :x 

@Yonna Reyes, @crazywindblower & @o2fanatics, welcome back :)

@landyz, hello :)

I guess I will always be a WB-SHK and JIS-SHK supporter :)  Nothing wrong, right?? 

@landyz, JIS is busying filming a drama, "IOTL", and SHK is busy filming a movie, "I Am Queen", in China now.  I find it interesting and coincidental that both of them started their new projects around the same time, around the beginning of May :)  Can't wait for both their respective projects!!!

wbhkis said: I guess I will always be a WB-SHK and JIS-SHK supporter :)  Nothing wrong, right?? 

Guest o2fanatics

@hclover96 you never failed us in everything you posts. thank you so much for all the pics, videos ,insights and awesomes comments.. sometimes i want to jump coz realľy frustratïng not to see o heard anynews of our o2couple. but suddenly you always came up with so many pics. again thank you to all. i will not mentioning one by one . goodluck to all of us.

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Ha..loh..!! My dearest chinggus,hopes all my O2 shippers thread stay well,stay safety, stay healthy, stay happiness.! :x 8-> @hclover,thanks u for everything u posted,i really like the first pic of the laast pics that Jis Shk (play water with each other in the green house).. :x 8-> .I extremely miss them sooo much..

@landzy, so nice to see u (newbie)join O2 shippers thread..!! >:D< :x and..

@Yonna Reyes,@o2fanatics,@chichi,.sooo glad to see u3 comeback..!! If our O2 chinggus family become more chinggus hhere, there so wonderful..!! :x 8-> :-bd

hi i am a newbie here but has been lurking for sometime. i was never a fan of korean movies/dramas but after watching TWTWB i got interested. the chemistry of JIS and SHK is beyond perfect.

TWTWB is a masterpiece, it's a drama that will be timeless and can't be forgotten. i have watched it a countless times and i never get bored. i'm still very touched by the performance of our O2 couple. i still laugh and cry with them. it's been more than 1 year but still i haven't gotten over TWTWB fever.

:x :x

@blim0523 : Welcome dear chingu to O2's world. Let's join our hearts together in them :)
@hclover96 :
Thanks for these awesome photos. And...
As I have said before, they are the most gorgeous couple in the world. Yeah, really.
I strongly believe that they are hiding their true feelings for each other or they haven't recognized this feelings is LOVE

I just finished watching "Comrades, Almost a Love Story"..I watched this movie because of our O2 Couple;
FROM ONE OF JIS's INTERVIEWS:When asked by one fan about his girlfriend and thoughts about love, Jo In Sung responded, "I personally like the line from the movie Tian mi mi (Comrades: Almost a Love Story), 'I believe the time I loved you most, was when you were not by my side.' When two people meet for a long time, the flattering feelings and what seems to be the feeling of love may go away, but I believe that is true love. I believe one day I will be able to experience such love." 

1175308_504949899593015_952573949_n_zps3

Song Hye Kyo’s Third Recommendation: Comrades: Almost a Love Story,1996
I watch it again and again, and it is a good movie, but I especially like Maggie Cheung’s character. During that time in dramas, I portrayed a lot of innocent women, so perhaps (laughs) that is why when I meet those kind of characters, it isn’t fun nor am I interested. In Almost Love, Maggie Cheung sets off as good-natured and bad – she is really a woman with charm. I am saying this wihout cliche. If there is a movie and character like this one then I look forward to doing it immediately.

1385791_604388182956418_50649897_n_zps58

If there's a Korean Version of this movie, I hope they collaborate/reunite here again...
Comrades_zpsc6f8a0db.jpg