[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Just for fun:JIS: HXM after that "selfie" thing with my Youngie, can you please return my blue coat immediately!? This coat that I'm wearing right now doesn't match with my pants..can't you see that?? :)>- [-X
..I think someone is getting jealous here...
:))  :x :\"> jealous_zpsf6600711.jpg

@crazywindblower, @chichi, @insung143hyekyo, welcome back chinggus >:D<  Really glad to see some familiar faces back here.  I thought most shippers have abandon this rocky ship :P

@Øn'Łìfĕ, @insung143hyekyo, thanks for the awesome fanarts :x

A JIS fan made this.  So cute :D

44150_900.jpg
14037855879_34783bfddc_o.jpg
14222173842_0756ccba5a_o.jpg
But why is there a ducky? :))

hclover96 said: @crazywindblower, @chichi, @insung143hyekyo, welcome back chinggus >:D<  Really glad to see some familiar faces back here.  I thought most shippers have abandon this rocky ship :P

@Øn'Łìfĕ, @insung143hyekyo, thanks for the awesome fanarts :x

A JIS fan made this.  So cute :D

MOD EDIT: NO QUOTING IMAGES!
But why is there a ducky? :))
DUCK means
1). Celtic Duck: Ducks, along with geese (see entry below) share the same symbolism of transition due to their migratory nature. Ducks are also a Celtic animal symbol of honesty, simplicity and resourcefulness. Ducks also represent sensitivity, as they tend to be very sensitive to their surroundings. Also viewed as graceful and agile - particularly in the water, ducks are respected for their beauty and adaptation to nature.
>>> taken from http://www.whats-your-sign.com/Celtic-animals.html
2). Psychologically: Duck is a luck symbol which promises before all prosperity and respect.
>>>taken from http://www.dreamtation.com/docs/9696.htm

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,!!everybody my dearest O2 chinggus, @Chichi,@insung143hyekyo,@wbhkis, @meryxsi,so welcome,so glad to see u all back.. >:D< >:D< :x 8-> let all O2 thread become more more active, more energy power to Love,to support our lovely JisShk.. :) 8-> :)>-

@Hclover,I Love the last 2pics that u posted,also @insung143hyekyo‌,thanks u2 so much for sharing.. :-* :P

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Btw something i wants to sharing our lovely Shk news from { Cannes Report } SongHyeKyo "Project with Kdw,Pairing up was great ".May 18,2014..

Actress SHK shared her feelings on the project she completed.Shk, who met with Korean reporters at Croquettes cafe in Cannes,France on May,18th.3pm.,said she completed filming for her recent film (My Palpitating Life)..

"Collaborating with Kdw was so great. As we did our first movie, became friends, since I have also known Director Lee jae yong for over 10yrs,filming was very fun."she said..She added, "we worked hard filming, if expectations are too high then disappointment is also big,so I hope expectations are moderate. She predicted, "it seems it will be released in the fall."

**Shk has been busy with her schedule in connection with ""The Crossing ""since May 18th at night (Local time ).She returns to Korea on 19Th.Afterwards, she is expected to go back to China to fulfill her schedule relevant to "The Crossing "..hopes all of u can enjoy it..

:x 8-> \m/

Guest Jocelyn Chow

My dearest chinggus,these actor Hxm will be marry with his fiance ( Angelababy)soon..Anw our lovely Shk is belongs to her lover partner Jis oppa..he..he.. 8-> ;;):)

Guest Jocelyn Chow

My dearest chinggus @hclover,meee too hopefully to see our lovely JisShk be soon to make a special drama,..loh.. thanks u so much for sharing.. :x 8-> ;;) hmm..so miss both of them.. 8-> :)

@wbhkis, you're so loyal dear :D

14245086505_75e1045f18_o.gif
They are discussing the scene where they have to lay down on the snow and the forehead kiss.  JIS said he doesn't understand what Writer Noh is writing there.  He then hilariously asked the cameraman to not film them.  Everyone cracked up after he did that :))